Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 07:53 AM

4,022 posts, read 1,877,686 times

Advertisements

not following exactly. Is she saying some people have a bad reaction to the vaccine? Everybody knows that.

We're risking that against millions (more) dead in the (near) future. It's a compromise most nations are willing to deal with.

Anyway - one person's observations and comments - hers - and it's a post of Obvious Fact - but let an actual Front Line Doctor say COVID IS BAD and you declare him a liar. Can't pick and choose like that.

COVID kills people - but what it mainly does is take hospital beds, and we're trying to reduce that. That's all.

Old 09-09-2021, 12:43 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
I have more than a small problem with somebody that doesn't reveal who they are and where they work.
You know, for purposes of verifying their story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
While that point is understandable, how is it possible to know that this is in any way legitimate?

You do realize how this sounds when you actually say it out loud, right?

The mainstream media FOR YEARS has used illegitimate sources. They have basically "created" news where there is no way to verify if it is legit or not.

Nobody with any sense would reveal who they are and where they work in the type of societal environment we have right now.

Old 09-09-2021, 01:33 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Nurse Blows The Lid Off The Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated Narrative: “I Have Seen Nothing But Vaccinated Individuals – The 90% Unvaccinated Cases… Is A Complete Lie”

nurse was asked about how many vaccine injuries she had personally witnessed in the midst of this plannedemic.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/0...plete-lie-vid/
So an anonymous on some back water site is your source...

great source...

Old 09-09-2021, 01:54 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
At least it's not a plandemic. Progress I guess.

Old 09-09-2021, 01:57 PM

5,345 posts, read 3,214,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Nurse Blows The Lid Off The Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated Narrative: “I Have Seen Nothing But Vaccinated Individuals – The 90% Unvaccinated Cases… Is A Complete Lie”

nurse was asked about how many vaccine injuries she had personally witnessed in the midst of this plannedemic.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/0...plete-lie-vid/
Full disclosure I didn't read the article because clicking on your link caused my antivirus to go off...

You surely don't believe that ONE NURSE can vouch for the 6,090 hospitals in the United States, do you?

Old 09-09-2021, 02:09 PM

6,009 posts, read 6,667,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Not to mention it doesn't say who she is, or where she works, so there is no way to verify the numbers.

She may not even be a nurse. She may be some anti-vaxxer pretending to be a nurse.

In my experience, I haven't seen a single vaccinated person die of COVID. I know they are out there, statistically, they have to be, but I haven't seen them yet. My hospital's area is something like 90% vaccinated, so we are hardly seeing much of anything at all, but when we do intubate a COVID patient, it is always an unvaccinated person.
This is what my family members who are ER nurses are saying as well.

I think there's about as much fake news coming from one side as the other. It's no wonder that no one knows what to do. People will buy into just about anything nowadays. They find one thing that they agree with and run with it. No one seems to want to keep an open mind and see that there could be some level of truth to both sides. Heck, why are there even sides on this?

Old 09-09-2021, 02:12 PM

3,079 posts, read 1,545,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Resetting the global economy and government. Rebooting the entire world’s society, in an attempt to reshape it the way our “leadership” class envisions.

That meeting in Davos, Switzerland attended by most of the world’s political leaders every year is largely about the planning and progress of that agenda.

Biden’s campaign slogan - “Build Back Better” - is a globalist slogan which was in use for years before Biden adopted it, and it’s directly referencing the Great Reset. The societies and economies of the world are being deliberately destroyed, so they can be “built back better.” My jaw dropped the first time I saw Biden using it, and I couldn’t believe that he was that bold. But nobody noticed, so I guess it worked out.

Sounds crazy, and I thought it was at first. It’s not. The World Economic Forum and the UN are pretty open about all of this, if you take the time to listen to what they’re saying and think about what the things they’re talking about would mean to your day to day life. No cars, no/little meat, no private property, etc.

Dig around a bit. There’s a ton of analysis out there from people who aren’t all that smart but who know what’s going on - avoid that. Start with the WEF website and read, in their own words, what their agenda is. Then find analysis from trusted sources. Due to the nature of the issue, you’ll find a lot of garbage about this. Don’t let that convince you that it’s all just a bogus conspiracy theory. Unlike most, this one is real and isn’t being hidden by the conspirators.

The WEF & UN don’t come out and directly state that they’re going to eventually end the concept of private property, but if you look at their plan, it’s a requirement for success. Same with most of their goals. They almost all require that you live a more difficult and less enjoyable life, with less comfort and less of pretty much everything, including food.

Not trying to drag the thread OT.. didn’t mean to write so much. I’ll leave you with this propaganda piece/sales pitch for the Great Reset written by WEF and published by Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldec...h=1a21dad91735
I remember reading some of the stuff from the UN. Scary! The new world order. and they came up with a plan on how to achieve it. Tinker with a virus, release it, watch some die, the rest panic, control the population, put rings in their noses and lead them.

Old 09-09-2021, 02:21 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I was watching a documentary about how fear can make people physically worse in health. And how the body can heal itself.

I have always believed that but forgot about the idea of it with regard to covid.

It is called "HEAL" on amazon prime. Terrifyingly a doctor talks about how the drug companies sell drugs... create a problem when there isn't any, suggest a drug to solve the problem, that drug itself causes side effects which leads to "chronic disease". Anyone who is watching will recognize this with regard to covid.

Remember that listing of the three most common co morbidities -- one was anxiety.

And I listen to people you would think Covid was a death sentence if you got it, but factually it is 99% not a death sentence.

The panic is just insane.
Yep. There are people right here on CD that obviously think that a case of covid is an automatic death sentence and a short trip to a coffin. I have no idea where they got this notion--I assume the mainstream "news" media, which I never listen to or watch. Statistically, it's 99% NOT a death sentence. For younger people, they are more likely to get hit with lightning than die of covid. Those statistics may change, but that is the way it is right now.

I don't know why, but this covid thing has never scared me. The REACTION to covid is what has scared me. But as far as being afraid of dying of covid... nope. Not concerned. That's not to say I won't die of it. But I get the fact that I WILL die at some point. Whether it is of covid, on the freeway in a crash, cancer, heart disease, or choking to death on my own slobber in a rest home, it's GOING to happen. So why should I worry about it? There is no way out of it. I'm not going to waste what life I do have worrying about every bogeyman that slithers from under the bed every other day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies