Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 08:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Nurse Blows The Lid Off The Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated Narrative: “I Have Seen Nothing But Vaccinated Individuals – The 90% Unvaccinated Cases… Is A Complete Lie”

nurse was asked about how many vaccine injuries she had personally witnessed in the midst of this plannedemic.
Quote:
“Thirty-three,” she said. “Just this past week about three fully vaccinated individuals, disease in quads left and right, DVT pulmonary embolism. I mean on blood thinners and this has ever since they got back vaccinated.”
She continued, “So, I don’t know why the lies continue,” she added. “I see it every single day. This whole story about 90% unvaccinated cases. No, I can tell you I’ve been in the front of the line for the last year and eight months, or however long it’s been. Too long. And that is a complete lie. I have seen nothing but vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated as well but don’t believe the lies, don’t believe the media. It’s all bullsh*t.”

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/0...plete-lie-vid/

Old 09-08-2021, 08:50 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
I believe it. My RN friends who are still nursing are celebrating this week because their religious exemptions were approved & I am so happy for them.

They were all sick last year before the vaccines, are worried about the impact on their natural immunity & also seeing vaccine injured patients & coworkers. The media will never cover their stories.

Old 09-09-2021, 03:15 AM

539 posts, read 241,262 times
I think a while down the road we are going to learn that the demoncrats released this virus on the world to cheat at this election . But I dont worry about their punishment because it is coming to them and God is going to see to that for it is written in the bible and I trust Gods word over a mere man . Yes this was a lie from the begining .

Old 09-09-2021, 04:44 AM

364 posts, read 121,099 times
We get news stories every day about this celebrity or that politician who caught Covid, some reportedly dying from Covid, or the next variant that will kill us all. Its round the clock fear mongering.
But, we never hear stories, unless they are dug up on the far reaches of the internet, of people having success with alternative treatments, of people who have had deathly side affects from the jab or the studies proving that cloth/surgical masks do next to nothing to stop the virus from passing through.
As a result, we have a society of zombie lemmings living in fear. Hey folks, this virus still has an extremely low fatality rate. Either get busy living or get busy dying. None of us are getting out of here alive.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:48 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Of course the one person interviewed on a site that is rated as "Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News" is the only one telling the truth. Because every health care person, government agency, elected official in this country and throughout the world that says 95% + (give/take) are unvaccinated and they are the ones being hospitalized with Covid are the ones lying..

Old 09-09-2021, 04:56 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penlady61 View Post
I think a while down the road we are going to learn that the demoncrats released this virus on the world to cheat at this election .
You’re thinking too small. Intentionally released or not, it’s being used to bring about the Great Reset.

Biggest story ever in human history, and nobody’s talking about it.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:03 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Of course the one person interviewed on a site that is rated as "Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News" is the only one telling the truth. Because every health care person, government agency, elected official in this country and throughout the world that says 95% + (give/take) are unvaccinated and they are the ones being hospitalized with Covid are the ones lying..
Not to mention it doesn't say who she is, or where she works, so there is no way to verify the numbers.

She may not even be a nurse. She may be some anti-vaxxer pretending to be a nurse.

In my experience, I haven't seen a single vaccinated person die of COVID. I know they are out there, statistically, they have to be, but I haven't seen them yet. My hospital's area is something like 90% vaccinated, so we are hardly seeing much of anything at all, but when we do intubate a COVID patient, it is always an unvaccinated person.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:07 AM

7,241 posts, read 4,549,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFTMQEA View Post
As a result, we have a society of zombie lemmings living in fear. Hey folks, this virus still has an extremely low fatality rate. Either get busy living or get busy dying. None of us are getting out of here alive.
I was watching a documentary about how fear can make people physically worse in health. And how the body can heal itself.

I have always believed that but forgot about the idea of it with regard to covid.

It is called "HEAL" on amazon prime. Terrifyingly a doctor talks about how the drug companies sell drugs... create a problem when there isn't any, suggest a drug to solve the problem, that drug itself causes side effects which leads to "chronic disease". Anyone who is watching will recognize this with regard to covid.

Remember that listing of the three most common co morbidities -- one was anxiety.

And I listen to people you would think Covid was a death sentence if you got it, but factually it is 99% not a death sentence.

The panic is just insane.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:18 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I listen to people you would think Covid was a death sentence if you got it, but factually it is 99% not a death sentence.
It's how people were thinking in early 2020, and they haven't progressed in their thinking as new information comes out. This is 100% the fault of the media for intentionally keeping everyone in a constant state of panic.

And it is panic. There's no other way to describe the kind of thinking (or lack thereof) that we're still seeing. Everyone's in a blind panic and only sees one way out of it - doing what they're told to do by authority figures.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:20 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You’re thinking too small. Intentionally released or not, it’s being used to bring about the Great Reset.

Biggest story ever in human history, and nobody’s talking about it.
Please explain "The Great Reset".. I keep reading this, but i dont know what it means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies