Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 03:53 PM

4,898 posts, read 3,357,694 times

Advertisements

Man, I had a feeling this bastard would try something like this!

Biden just basically asked for a civil war...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2021, 04:27 PM

608 posts, read 239,068 times
If the majority of people are vacvinated, how is there an increased spread?

???

???????

...oh that's right, the vaccine doesn't work and spreads the disease far quicker than it does naturally but, it's ok as long as Albert Lourta (CEO of Pfizer) gets more money.

--------------

This "vaccine" is the biggest scam perpetrated in human history.

NOVAC

Old 09-09-2021, 04:28 PM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times
He can suck it. And btw…I AM running for president.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:36 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
If the majority of people are vacvinated, how is there an increased spread?

???

???????

...oh that's right, the vaccine doesn't work and spreads the disease far quicker than it does naturally but, it's ok as long as Albert Lourta (CEO of Pfizer) gets more money.

--------------

This "vaccine" is the biggest scam perpetrated in human history.

NOVAC
That makes absolutely no sense since the virus is spreading more rapidly mostly in states with low vaccination rates.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:46 PM

608 posts, read 239,068 times
...because the government, or people scared to lose their jobs have never, ever lied, ever?

Old 09-09-2021, 04:51 PM

6,364 posts, read 2,698,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
I still doubt the forcing companies to test people think will stand up in court. All of these outside of the federal employee ones will have suits filled by tomorrow afternoon
And thrown out by a Liberal Friendly court by tomorrow night.

One thing is certain...this WILL go to the Supreme Court.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:27 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
What more is there to wait for? What more do you need to see? We’ve made vaccinations free, safe and convenient. the vaccine has FDA approval, over 200 million Americans have gotten at least one shot,” Biden said. “We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin, and the refusal has cost all of us. so please do the right thing.
~Something that looks like Biden~

Old 09-09-2021, 05:29 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewes View Post
Ya and I hope people are strong enough to carry it out!!!

A MAJOR UPRISING MUST HAPPEN!!!!
If course that's the hope, so even more draconian laws can be put into place to deal with "insurrectionists".

This administration has had troops in DC since before they moved in for a reason.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:30 PM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ultimately people will COMPLY...look at what happened when the Govt 'recommended' al businesses require masks to be worn...they all complied for the most part!
I blame that on the lawyers. If a big company, say a hypothetical big box store called Dome Hepot, hired their own experts and looked at mask data and determined that it didn't make good business sense to require masks in their stores, and then the government comes out and says that wearing masks makes you safer, what is Dome Hepot going to do?

If they go with their own data and conclusions, they risk that any customer who contracts the disease within some time period of visiting their store will sue. Maybe they lose, maybe they win, but Dome Hepot can avoid the entire thing by putting up a $2 sign. What do you think their lawyers are going to recommend?

I won't even get into the corrupt relationships that hypothetical big box stores like Dome Hepot might have with political figures or entities other than to say that defying Big Brother might have an impact on the laws, regulations and relationships which affect big businesses like Dome Hepot.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:50 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,808,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
If somebody caught Covid last year, suffered its effects for a while, then recovered and no longer has it, he's likely immune. Much more immune than vaccinated people who never caught the virus are. And all that happened before any vaccine was available for Covid-19. To this day, that guy has never gotten a vaccine for it.

Will Biden lump him in with the "unvaccinated", even though he's completely immune?
Yeah and what about the people who don't catch things in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
He has already strongly "encouraged" private businesses to enact mandates, so step two will be something bigger. It could be punitive in the form of taxes. Since he likes giving money away he could go the other way and offer tax incentives to businesses with a mandate. Either way he is unfairly going after people with jobs. If he doesn't do something like this today, it will be soon IMO.

The paper vax cards are only going to work for so long. Especially when boosters will be required. He may be developing some sort of federal database for tracking. Probably will create some new agency with an ominous sounding name to oversee it all. Similar to when they created the Dept. of Homeland Security.
Hope you're just "doomsdaying".

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
He then said to the effect of, "Maybe if we hold their heads under water long enough some will get the message". WTH? These people work for us. Why are we letting politicians get this kind of power where they think it's ok to talk to us like we are lowly peasants or serfs? Sickening.

(the actual quotes here) https://www.newsbreak.com/news/23002...ater-to-submit
He's a Republican so I guess consider the source? These are the same people that say starvation is a great motivator to get a job.
Though sadly I know many pro vaxxers are Democrats and they kinda sound like that too sometimes just in a less blunt way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
I also would be supportive of efforts to restrict the unvaccinated from any kind of public transportation.
Good gives me an excuse to not get on the bus. Can't wait for someone to start paying out money for my Uber rides or self driving car (when they put one out on the market)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
We could wall off the back of the buses and have a separate (but equal) entrance and seating section for "the unvaccinated." Progress! Unity!
Can we wall off smokers and non smokers in the parking lots too? I don't want to be breathing their smoke just because I had to go get groceries or something.
Can I also have a WFH job so I can be walled off from the whole world when I'm working?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies