Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 05:42 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,187,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Biden has a low approval because he is a liar with extremely poor judgment. Ditto Fauci - how many times can one "expert" contradict themselves and still remain employed?

People do not trust those two one bit and for good reason. There are people like DeSantis who get why people are hesitant to get this vaccine. He encourages people, especially those at risk, to get the vaccine and he has seen to it that monoclonal antibodies are being made available to those who do contract the virus in order to lessen the severity of symptoms.

Instead of pitting people against each other and issuing mandates, DeSantis is offering real solutions. Biden should be taking note and suggesting that the rest of the country do the same. Instead, he INSISTS on remaining a good 6 months behind on the science and is trying to push mandates through in order to distort the data showing what a dismal failure mandates and shutdowns have truly been.

This whole vaccine mandate BS is political.
This thinking is conspiracy theorist delusion. Those who do not get vaccinated are going to contribute to the end of this country. And have entered to the realm of idiocy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2021, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketties View Post
Nice conspiracy theory. Pot, meet kettle. America is fine, fear mongering “independents” are a virus in themselves.

Highest vaccinated countries = highest COVID cases. #science
Almost 100% of the over 100,000 new cases of Covid right now are the unvaccinated. You’re a conspiracy theorist and you will contribute to the new epidemic.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewes View Post
Other than trying to make us look bad!!!

THEY HAVE EVERY REASON TO LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING.... WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!
You’re delusional. And I am not even a liberal. I got both of my shots immediately. You are a conspiracy theorist.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:45 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
That’s conspiracy theory thinking. I completely believe that just about 100% of all new Covid cases are from the unvaccinated. Nobody has any reason to lie about that. That goes beyond politics. This will be the death of America. I am predicting this.
It’s not conspiracy thinking. There are major news outlets still passing the fake ivermectin out of Oklahoma even though it has been firmly debunked. Not to mention almost all of them spread the lies in the first place.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The tv is telling you things that are not true.
You’re a conspiracy theorist. Conspiracy theorist do not change

Old 09-09-2021, 05:46 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Not everyone is refusing the vaccine for political reasons. Among conservatives, that’s likely more common but liberals are mixed bag.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewes View Post
And you dont know what your talking about,your just listening to mainstream crap and you blindly believe it!!
You’re a conspiracy theorist. And nothing will change that unfortunately. Once a conspiracy theorist, always a conspiracy theorist

Old 09-09-2021, 05:48 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
That’s conspiracy theory thinking. I completely believe that just about 100% of all new Covid cases are from the unvaccinated. Nobody has any reason to lie about that. That goes beyond politics. This will be the death of America. I am predicting this.
Thank you Nostradamus!
Lol..Of course you believe this…. You’ve swallowed the narrative hook line and sinker. They’ve been lying about it from the get go, and they keep changing the lies hourly. People like you are so afraid that you’d probably get a weekly jab if your “Political” leaders told you that you should.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Thank you Nostradamus!
Lol..Of course you believe this…. You’ve swallowed the narrative hook line and sinker. They’ve been lying about it from the get go, and they keep changing the lies hourly. People like you are so afraid that you’d probably get a weekly jab if your “Political” leaders told you that you should.
Fox News and CNN are both lots of gibberish. And Fox News doesn’t lie? They’re cut from the same cloth. You are a conspiracy theorist.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:18 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Don't believe in the United States government? What does that even mean?

Are you talking about trust? We're not supposed to trust the government. The entire system of checks and balances was designed around that idea.

Why WOULD we trust the government? Trust is earned, and have you heard about some of the crap it's pulled? I trust the federal government of the United States as far as I can throw it. That was true before covid, it's true now, and it'll be true tomorrow, and it should be the default for every single citizen of the United States. Distrust of government is an American value.

If you weren't talking about trust, then I have *no idea* what you could have been trying to say.

As far as the vaccines go, the government didn't create them. The pharmaceutical companies did. And they're getting paid for every dose - never forget that. Should we trust them? Hahahaha...

Speaking for myself, I don't want it because I don't want it. It isn't more complicated than that. Pressure me to get it, and I'm going to resist it more, because you're trying to force me to do something I don't want to do. I don't have to have a reason. This is the United States.
It's why I included myself as one of those that doesn't trust the US government, or the media which is pretty much just another arm of the government and controlled by the CIA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies