Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 10:16 AM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

I used to live in Georgia. I have no respect for Marjorie Taylor Greene. I have no respect for Georgia's current governor either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2021, 10:18 AM

831 posts, read 333,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I used to live in Georgia. I have no respect for Marjorie Taylor Greene. I have no respect for Georgia's current governor either.
We're shocked. I bet you like Abrams eh? You may get you're wish if that idiot RINO Kemp decides to run for reelection because THOUSANDS of us who voted for him in 18 won't vote for him in 22. If that means a demoncrat wins the governors house oh well. I plan on leaving Georgia anyways.

Old 09-10-2021, 10:23 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
... You may get you're wish if that idiot RINO Kemp decides to run for reelection because THOUSANDS of us who voted for him in 18 won't vote for him in 22. ...
Red hats are funny.

They can demonize their own people in a hot minute. It doesn't matter that Kemp is a Trump wannabee, supported Trump and campaigned for him!

Nope ... he's RINO now!! ROFLMAO !!!

They eat their own everyone!

This is what they get for supporting Trump! Everything that Trump touches dies! LOL

Old 09-10-2021, 10:29 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
YES! Nothing screams like "Loving America" than attacking the Victims of a School shooting!

More JEWISH SPACE LASERS Please!..

Old 09-10-2021, 10:30 AM

2,367 posts, read 909,786 times
The comparison can be misleading if you don't follow French politics. Le Pen has a very good chance of winning the 2022 presidential election. Greene is small pertator by comparison.

It's interesting to watch how the French reacted to the vaccine passport and to the violence perpetrated by extremist immigrants. We face some of the same problems.

Old 09-10-2021, 10:32 AM

831 posts, read 333,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Red hats are funny.

They can demonize their own people in a hot minute. It doesn't matter that Kemp is a Trump wannabee, supported Trump and campaigned for him!

Nope ... he's RINO now!! ROFLMAO !!!

They eat their own everyone!

This is what they get for supporting Trump! Everything that Trump touches dies! LOL
Keep thinking you know ANYTHING about Trump supporters. Kemp wasn't my first choice EVEN AFTER Trump endorsed him. He failed to insure a LEGITIMATE election was held here and FAILED to do anything about the fraud afterwards...so screw him. Already got candidates to replace the SOS and LT Gov, now need good candidate to replace Kemp.

Old 09-10-2021, 10:32 AM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
We're shocked. I bet you like Abrams eh? You may get you're wish if that idiot RINO Kemp decides to run for reelection because THOUSANDS of us who voted for him in 18 won't vote for him in 22. If that means a demoncrat wins the governors house oh well. I plan on leaving Georgia anyways.
I left Georgia a few years ago after being offered a job in another state. I'm registered to vote in another state. Insult me all you want, but you haven't given me any decent reason to support MTG, or to be on the same page, politically, as you. I look out for myself first, #1. I realize that no one is going to care about me more than myself, and my parents.

Old 09-10-2021, 10:34 AM

8,499 posts, read 4,563,867 times
The worst of the worst is a more apt description for the vile Taylor-Greene.

Old 09-10-2021, 10:35 AM

3,462 posts, read 2,789,333 times
Quote:
All of the people you mentioned are very intelligent, and they didn't get where they are by being born into a wealthy family.

This thread is about MTG. I notice you did not disagree with me about her.

Born into a rich family, she moves into a new congressional district then patronizes the locals with Q-Anon BS. She doesn't respect them, she uses them and lies to them and then laughs at them.

She is playing these people like a fiddle.
A problem arises when people know their Congressperson is a cynical grifter but support him or her anyway because - you know - it’s all about power.

Old 09-10-2021, 10:38 AM

18,390 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Greene is a disgusting opportunist.

She doesn't 'love America" ... she lies to America. She loves to drag America into the gutter ... Jewish space lasers and all.
Alone with the “fake murders” of kindergartners at Sandy Hook. Anyone that admires this woman needs their heads examined.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies