Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 11:02 AM

831 posts, read 332,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
1.Why did they not vote?
2. Did Greene say anything about Jewish space lasers? If so, was her statement taken out of context? If not, was it a fabrication by someone pretending to be her?
They didn't vote because of the fraud in the general election, they rightfully knew the results had been decided before the election was even held so why bother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
You think the Sandy Hook murders of kindergartners wasn’t real? You believe in space lasers?
It was a false flag attack. Actors used. I also don't believe the "official narrative" about 9/11, Bin Laden's death, or the Las Vegas shooting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2021, 11:05 AM

3,445 posts, read 2,770,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
They didn't vote because of the fraud in the general election, they rightfully knew the results had been decided before the election was even held so why bother.

It was a false flag attack. Actors used. I also don't believe the "official narrative" about 9/11, Bin Laden's death, or the Las Vegas shooting.
Oh. Kay.

Old 09-10-2021, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Oh. Kay.
You telling me you have NEVER questioned the "official" narrative on ANYTHING? Boston Bombing,Pulse Nightclub are 2 more that come to mind. Have you ever seen the list of "conspiracy theories" that were actual factual?

Old 09-10-2021, 11:24 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,447,916 times
Quote:
A problem arises when people know their Congressperson is a cynical grifter but support him or her anyway because - you know - it’s all about power.
They take great delight in imaging "libs heads explode" LOL Some of these same knuckleheads are more likely to believe in 'chemtrails' and 'vaccines causing people to be magnetized' and all of that other nonsense. REAL knuckleheads.

MTG knows this about her constituents and disdainfully figures they are all like that (they are not all like that), she plays them like a finely tuned instrument. They love it.

The entire world has the ability to observe our politics in real time, and they are laughing their asses off at us because of people like her.

Old 09-10-2021, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
They take great delight in imaging "libs heads explode" LOL Some of these same knuckleheads are more likely to believe in 'chemtrails' and 'vaccines causing people to be magnetized' and all of that other nonsense. REAL knuckleheads.

MTG knows this about her constituents and disdainfully figures they are all like that, she plays them like a finely tuned instrument. They love it.

The entire world has the ability to observe our politics in real time, and they are laughing their asses off at us because of people like her.
I'll stay extremely skeptical before I believe the government hook line and sinker, or the media for that matter. Critical thinking vs the leftist's swallowing ANY BS the government and media feeds them no matter how silly it sounds.

Old 09-10-2021, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualityDan View Post
Meanwhile, you swallow without question, any BS that alternative media outlets like InfoWars spews out.
Nope. I have actually never listened to Jones. I think he is a putz. I only watch or listen to regular news.

Old 09-10-2021, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Ya, I'm not buying it...
Meh, don't care. I have literally never cared what anyone thinks of me or my beliefs. I used to try and teach people but I got fed up after 15 years of wasting my time, most people are sheeple who would rather have comfortable lies instead of uncomfortable truths.

Old 09-10-2021, 11:49 AM

539 posts, read 240,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Ah, right! Ayanna Pressley, the one who referred to President Trump as “the occupant of the White House” for the entire time he was in office. It was cool and acceptable for her to say that, but if I say that about Joe Biden, it’s labeled as disrespectful. LOL.

Yes demoncrats pots calling the kettle black , rules for thee , not for me demoncrats ...I happen to love marjorie greene she would have my vote . Them other slugs omar that witch that hates isreal talib (God will fix her ) because they who love and bless Isreal God will love and bless , . and omar that married her brother evil evil doers , God has something special planned for them .

Old 09-10-2021, 11:53 AM

10,060 posts, read 7,228,273 times
Marine Le Pen is actually a bit more sane.

Old 09-10-2021, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Ya, that probably should've told you something...
Indeed, 99% of the people are sheeple, brainwashed with propaganda from the age of 5 on in government run factories aka schools, taught to NEVER question anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies