Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 03:28 PM

14,486 posts, read 12,114,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I liked that the speech ended . Three things were central: keep spreading the lies started by 45. Keep thinking wealth before health . And lastly....an apology for moving us thru this as some stomped , moaned and demanded ME before US .

I stand united. period.

What?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2021, 03:36 PM

2,409 posts, read 1,529,181 times
Since we are wishing, here's mine.

I wish someone would build a time machine. Then go back and give Joe's dad a condom. And since someone's already in the past, give a few condoms to Pelosi's dad. Kill 2 turds with 1 throw.

Old 09-10-2021, 03:37 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
That would be quite unifying. It'll never happen.
Unifying? What a joke. Right wingers saying Biden should absolve Trump of any wrongdoing ever is a pipe dream. Remember Trump saying it was all going to just disappear? Remember the GOP and Trump saying it would all be gone after the elections? That’s not on Biden.

Old 09-10-2021, 03:42 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Biden just reads from the teleprompter scripted by his handlers. He doesn’t make any decisions on his own

Old 09-10-2021, 03:43 PM

14,486 posts, read 12,114,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Unifying? What a joke. Right wingers saying Biden should absolve Trump of any wrongdoing ever is a pipe dream. Remember Trump saying it was all going to just disappear? Remember the GOP and Trump saying it would all be gone after the elections? That’s not on Biden.
I didn't say they should absolve Trump.... I said they should face what THEY have done.

Every mistake Trump ever made, he has been hit over the head with already, repeatedly. We know them all. What part did the LEFT play in how divided we are?

Old 09-10-2021, 03:43 PM

Quote:
That’s funny. You lefty fired Trump and hired Biden because you thought Biden could do a better job at handling the pandemic than his predecessor.

Yet, all I am hearing for the last 7 months is “but but Trump”

What gives?

Old 09-10-2021, 03:46 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,792,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
This is the speech that I wish Biden would make.

"I resign effective immediately".
"I and my entire administration resign effective immediately."

Old 09-10-2021, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
That’s funny. You lefty fired Trump and hired Biden because you thought Biden could do a better job at handling the pandemic than his predecessor.

Yet, all I am hearing for the last 7 months is “but but Trump”

What gives?
I fired Trump for way way more reasons than the pandemic. If the GOP is the anti vaccine party, it is their voters who are impacted in a country where close elections are the norm. Trying to get Biden to absolve Trump and the GOP when we have all seen how this has played out is a pipe dream.

Old 09-10-2021, 03:51 PM

Quote:
CEO: Mr Manager, you are fuking up badly. We will hire someone new to replace you.

Mr Manager: Please don’t. The new hire sucks

Applicant: Please Mr CEO, please hire me because Mr Manager sucks at his job

CEO: Mr Manager you are fired. Pack up your **** and get out. Mr Appicant you are now the new manager

*fast forward to 6 months*

CEO: Mr Applicant, you suck at your job as a manager
Mr Applicant: but but Mr Manager is worst. Blame him

Old 09-10-2021, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
I didn't say they should absolve Trump.... I said they should face what THEY have done.

Every mistake Trump ever made, he has been hit over the head with already, repeatedly. We know them all. What part did the LEFT play in how divided we are?
The left? Trump spent four years “owning the libs”. His supporters thought it was awesome. The left learned in that four years that division is what the GOP wants. Biden doesn’t need to apologize for the division, he’s playing the cards he was handed. To complain about division after four “owning the libs” years is pointless. The GOP wants to oppose the vaccine? Please proceed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies