Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 02:15 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,498,430 times

Advertisements

How anyone can still support the demonrats is beyond me!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2021, 02:17 PM

2,367 posts, read 908,782 times
Why not the USPS? Probably because the Postal Union said no. Postal workers are about 25% black and over 40% minorities. That union is a big supporter of the Democratic party.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:18 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,508,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
My local grocery store, should have over 100 employees, cant get workers now, lines all the way to the back of the store for check out. This is the last thing they need.
It's sad how many in the laptop class don't see this or know what's going on in our country presently. Such uneducated comments. However many saying those things are still relying on Instacart deliveries for groceries. They will be SOL without the drivers.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:18 PM

4,716 posts, read 8,574,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
How are you going to vaccinate people who are in the country illegally? They aren’t even supposed to be there and breaking the law to do so. So how are you going to get them to follow the rules? Do you really think Democrats have some kind of bat phone to illegal headquarters where they can send out an APB - all people illegally crossing the border must get vaccinated!
I think they think the government is supposed to know the whereabouts of undocumented people. Either that, or they're supposed to do door-to-door "show me your papers" checks. But never where they live, mind you.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:19 PM

4,716 posts, read 8,574,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Why not the USPS? Probably because the Postal Union said no. Postal workers are about 25% black and over 40% minorities. That union is a big supporter of the Democratic party.
The USPS is included in the mandates.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:20 PM

10,085 posts, read 7,761,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
How are you going to vaccinate people who are in the country illegally? They aren’t even supposed to be there and breaking the law to do so. So how are you going to get them to follow the rules? Do you really think Democrats have some kind of bat phone to illegal headquarters where they can send out an APB - all people illegally crossing the border must get vaccinated!
I have seen them as they enter the US. They are put on buses and trains and planes. Before they are put on any form of transportation, vaccinate them. It's not rocket science. You can get a good many but this should have started months ago. Of course you aren't going to be able to get all the terrorists, drug dealers and human traffickers but vaccinate all you can as they enter.

It angers me that idiot Joey tries to say or read from the teleprompter how he cares about Americans and wants us safe. I about gagged. He wants us safe? That is the craziest thing for him to say. He doesn't care about us. That's been proven over and over. This old man is horrible. The worst fake president America has ever seen. He is just the worst.

Anything he does is good for HIM and not us. I don't promote him or follow him or support his hate for this country so he can kiss my ass.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:33 PM

6,371 posts, read 2,703,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
YEs she should have anticipated the question and yes they should have an implemented a must vaccinate policy.

Not sure they won't.

But the reality is -- we don't need to vaccinate those people FIRST...we should vaccinate everyone.

Funny how folks want to vaccinate them but won't get vaccinated themselves?
Who says that this is the case?

These people are in the Country ILLEGALLY, they shouldn't even be here, regardless of their vaccination status.

However, If you are basically going to force US CITIZENS whose only crime appears to be that they are here LEGALLY and have made the choice to not get the COVID Vaccine, to get said vaccine. Then stop the flow of illegal aliens into this country and then let's talk about "protecting" Americans through vaccination.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:36 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,410,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
The USPS is included in the mandates, not in the executive branch federal mandates, but the 100 employees or more one, if I recall correctly.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:39 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Those illegal aliens are in our country spreading who knows what. Everyone in this country needs the vaccine....not just the true citizens that are here legally. They should be given the shot before they are allowed to enter. BS to not force this.

Actually they need to stop allowing illegals to enter PERIOD!!!!!! What happened to Remain in Mexico? Trump did not allow them in and that was the right thing to do. Trump cared about the American people. Idiot Joe only cares about Idiot Joe.
I couldn't agree more!

Old 09-10-2021, 02:41 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerner92 View Post
I think they think the government is supposed to know the whereabouts of undocumented people. Either that, or they're supposed to do door-to-door "show me your papers" checks. But never where they live, mind you.
No such thing as undocumented people they are illegal aliens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies