Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 11:27 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times

Advertisements

I think they could very well win except for the fact we still have 6000 nuclear weapons. As long as we have nukes they won't risk anything. They'll try to take us over from within. Frankly I don't know who to support. The modern progressives dont understand science and natural selection at all....they have a something for nothing mentality that will destroy this country.

If the Chinese end up being the stronger foe, more power to them. Dying empires usually get taken over by strong ones looking back at history, because the empires are victims of their own success and become lazy and complacent. Remind you of anyone? Maybe this time it's different....chuckle. If the Chinese invade and don't kill me, I'll lay down my arms and embrace them.

If we have the balls to launch nukes that will never happen. We have a bunch of anti American traitors running the media, banks, Hollywood, and major corporations now though...so who knows. Just practice radical acceptance of what is and remain neutral. That's what I plan to do. Watch the game play out...it's a pretty meaningless game in the grand scheme of the universe....incarnating on this planet I mean....

If the US is smart they will look for any military buildup anywhere in Canada or Mexico and stop it. I dont think with a country run by people who hate it that they are very smart. They're too busy being corrupt to worry about anything else. We are a lazy society obsessed with getting something for nothing, as wired into our animal biology. It's when a culture reaches this point they are ripe for conquest.

Last edited by sholomar; 09-11-2021 at 11:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2021, 11:37 AM

4,507 posts, read 4,045,228 times
With Biden getting mass amounts to quit the military and work force with the mandates, ya he’s deliberately weakened the country for invasion.

Old 09-11-2021, 11:40 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Just because they own most of dc doesnt mean the rest of us will allow it

Old 09-11-2021, 11:46 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve19605 View Post
And to be fair. When you look at hoe fast the build and do anything. And look at what they have done the past 20 years.
There is nothing they cant do better now.

Pretty clear we will not stand a chance against them. Also they are getting smarter while we dumb down our schools.
They now have smarter, harder working people and country will have more land and money. Even if we turned around we could not catch up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaELQS5kTso
You mean, until those shoddily built buildings come crashing down on the innocent people?

And 'they work harder' because they are forced to work harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWoQ3_F00

Do the pro Chinese lefties on here, who complain about low wages, complain about having to work over time, complain about working on holidays, complain that they don't get 6 weeks off in the summer like other countries, complain about what they are asked to do at work, complain about anything and everything regarding work, really want this?

Because this is what they're going to get.

For what?

Sticking it to 'America's colonialism'? Did their Marxist instructors forget to tell them this part?

Old 09-11-2021, 11:49 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
Maybe we'll get lucky and the laying down movement and influence of western culture will collapse the CCP so we can all be lazy together in unity with no major threats for any major global war. Right now China is the only real threat to the power of the western progressive globalist CFR banker elites...I can't believe they would ignore this threat.

I just can't stomach these elites though...at least the ones running the US democrat party. A bunch of pompous know it alls, hypocrites, and totally corrupt. A small part of me wants the Chinese to steam roll over them and utterly destroy all of them. Start with that shrew that wouldn't answer the question about why we don't vaccinate border crossers. That would probably not benefit my personal well being though. I need to get over my distaste for them.

Old 09-11-2021, 11:56 AM

29,514 posts, read 22,653,459 times
Trump would've clapped back big time at such nonsense, but the chicomms would never have made such a threat if he were president now in the first place!

Old 09-11-2021, 11:56 AM

13,073 posts, read 7,511,991 times
I will say that we USA, USA, USA, has spent 20 years for revenge, rather building and securing infrastructure.

Old 09-11-2021, 11:58 AM

15,838 posts, read 6,543,563 times
Sabre successfully rattled.

Old 09-11-2021, 11:58 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
“We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex”

Eisenhower’s farewell address January 17,1961
I would add to that any large industry including big tech. Way too much power and influence.

Old 09-11-2021, 12:06 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
I think they could very well win except for the fact we still have 6000 nuclear weapons. As long as we have nukes they won't risk anything. They'll try to take us over from within. Frankly I don't know who to support. The modern progressives dont understand science and natural selection at all....they have a something for nothing mentality that will destroy this country.

If the Chinese end up being the stronger foe, more power to them. Dying empires usually get taken over by strong ones looking back at history, because the empires are victims of their own success and become lazy and complacent. Remind you of anyone? Maybe this time it's different....chuckle. If the Chinese invade and don't kill me, I'll lay down my arms and embrace them.

If we have the balls to launch nukes that will never happen. We have a bunch of anti American traitors running the media, banks, Hollywood, and major corporations now though...so who knows. Just practice radical acceptance of what is and remain neutral. That's what I plan to do. Watch the game play out...it's a pretty meaningless game in the grand scheme of the universe....incarnating on this planet I mean....

If the US is smart they will look for any military buildup anywhere in Canada or Mexico and stop it. I dont think with a country run by people who hate it that they are very smart. They're too busy being corrupt to worry about anything else. We are a lazy society obsessed with getting something for nothing, as wired into our animal biology. It's when a culture reaches this point they are ripe for conquest.

I don't think it's going to happen the way you think it will. It's not like they're going to invade America and our military will respond. Some of the most powerful people in our country seem to have opened the door to the Chinese that shouldn't be opened. Real estate, farms, power grids. They're setting us up for something - what do you suppose it is?

I refer to them as the ACP - American Communist Party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies