Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 07:26 PM

23,005 posts, read 12,165,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
If the report is true - doesn't that, in a sense, make us as bad as the Taliban?

I don't trust Biden, Milley, or Kirby and am beginning to feel the same way about the Marine 4-star.
No, only some of "us".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2021, 07:28 PM

37,939 posts, read 17,761,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...l-drone-strike

Overwhelming evidence that Biden, Milley, and Kirby lied about the drone strike that killed 10 including 7 children.

No secondary explosion as claimed by our BS leaders to pretend it was a car full of explosives. Per witnesses and 3 of 3 experts that examined the pictures saying the damage is consistent with a single hellfire missile.

The guy was running water and supplies per his usual day. He is on video filling up water tanks.

Biden, Milley, and Kirby also lied by saying it was a "high profile" individual. We knew it was BS when they refused to release the name of the "high profile" terrorist.

Biden needed good news to atone for his mismanagement and so had an itchy trigger finger to prevent another terrorist attack.

This is a war crime.

Everyone who lied should resign.
Quit voting for the war mongers who un Constitutionally place our troops in harms way. Treat the cause, not the symptom.

Old 09-10-2021, 07:30 PM

1,384 posts, read 639,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
You believe Biden said go out and bomb the water carrier and his family to death.
Could be. You guys fall for anything.

Old 09-10-2021, 07:39 PM

4,942 posts, read 2,198,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The dems tolerate, and cheer blm antifa, who attack trans, women and black people and attack anyone who steps up to try to save those people ... so there's that.
How many White Antifa/BLM rioters were caught on camera calling Black law enforcement the N-word?

The left is a disgrace.

Old 09-10-2021, 07:40 PM

164 posts, read 53,515 times
Quote:
War is hell. A mistake isn’t a lie. No one intended this to happen, and it isn’t the first and won’t be the last time innocent people die in a war zone. Prayers for the deceased and those on our military who made this error. If this is even true.
Are you truly missing the relevant point, or are you simply shilling for the current administration?

I'm sure no one meant for it to go down like this, that it was a mistake (as you stated). But they (the Biden administration) LIED about it. Instead of owning up to a mistake, they LIED and tried to spin it as some magnificent military achievement when in fact it was the EXACT OPPOSITE.

ClaraC: knowing this - that they would blatantly lie about something so serious, and not just fudge the truth but twist it 180 degrees - how can you believe a single word they say going forward? I'm serious, I would like to know. I'm essentially an independent, but if anyone I voted for exhibited a complete lack of integrity on this level - I would apologize for voting for them to everyone I know.

Old 09-10-2021, 07:43 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,494,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestOldboy View Post
Are you truly missing the relevant point, or are you simply shilling for the current administration?

I'm sure no one meant for it to go down like this, that it was a mistake (as you stated). But they (the Biden administration) LIED about it. Instead of owning up to a mistake, they LIED and tried to spin it as some magnificent military achievement when in fact it was the EXACT OPPOSITE.

ClaraC: knowing this - that they would blatantly lie about something so serious, and not just fudge the truth but twist it 180 degrees - how can you believe a single word they say going forward? I'm serious, I would like to know. I'm essentially an independent, but if anyone I voted for exhibited a complete lack of integrity on this level - I would apologize for voting for them to everyone I know.
This administration has lied to us about everything. And you honestly believe this was a mistake?

I'm not so sure.

Old 09-10-2021, 07:55 PM

35,508 posts, read 17,749,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestOldboy View Post

Thank you for your sincere question, and your civility.

I believe, when Biden announced this "success" he truly believed it was as he was told.

And then, like administrations do, he's gone silent in light of new information which may be true or may not be true. I don't know.

This is at a time when we are in very difficult and fragile negotiations with Afghanistan, trying to get all the Americans out.

This is a time to lay low, and get Americans out, and then move on after that.

I grew up in a military family, and it was drilled into my head that during war times, when the US is vulnerable, you do NOT criticize leadership publicly.

(And I don't shill for this administration. I held my nose when I voted for Biden)

Old 09-10-2021, 08:05 PM

12,712 posts, read 9,213,429 times
Quote:
Thank you for your sincere question, and your civility.

I believe, when Biden announced this "success" he truly believed it was as he was told.

And then, like administrations do, he's gone silent in light of new information which may be true or may not be true. I don't know.

This is at a time when we are in very difficult and fragile negotiations with Afghanistan, trying to get all the Americans out.

This is a time to lay low, and get Americans out, and then move on after that.

I grew up in a military family, and it was drilled into my head that during war times, when the US is vulnerable, you do NOT criticize leadership publicly.

(And I don't shill for this administration. I held my nose when I voted for Biden)

Military members are not allowed to criticize the leadership publicly. They can lose their jobs, sacrifice their commissions, and be prosecuted under the UCMJ. Those rules don't go for the public at large.

Did you notice what happened, and happened quickly, when the Marine Lt Col criticized the Afghan exit? He had been relieved of duty before the day was over and later resigned his commission after 17 years of service - just 3 years before retirement eligibility.

Old 09-10-2021, 08:07 PM

18,651 posts, read 7,499,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...l-drone-strike

Overwhelming evidence that Biden, Milley, and Kirby lied about the drone strike that killed 10 including 7 children.

No secondary explosion as claimed by our BS leaders to pretend it was a car full of explosives. Per witnesses and 3 of 3 experts that examined the pictures saying the damage is consistent with a single hellfire missile.

The guy was running water and supplies per his usual day. He is on video filling up water tanks.

Biden, Milley, and Kirby also lied by saying it was a "high profile" individual. We knew it was BS when they refused to release the name of the "high profile" terrorist.

Biden needed good news to atone for his mismanagement and so had an itchy trigger finger to prevent another terrorist attack.

This is a war crime.

Everyone who lied should resign.
So this report says the first report (they were high-profile terrorists, with bombs in the car that exploded when the drone missile hit) was wrong.

How do we know this new report (it was a guy who was helping the U.S., no bombs in the car) isn't wrong?

Old 09-10-2021, 08:12 PM

42,167 posts, read 17,529,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
So this report says the first report (they were high-profile terrorists, with bombs in the car that exploded when the drone missile hit) was wrong.

How do we know this new report (it was a guy who was helping the U.S., no bombs in the car) isn't wrong?
Did the Gulf of Tonkin happen ? But the newspapers said it did. The government said it did.
And then 50 years later we found out the truth.

Don't think they won't do it...change the truth to suit their agenda.

Didn't you think it was odd that within days Biden got his revenge ?
Wasn't that a bit too "coincidental".

They drone bombed the wrong target...collateral damage in their eyes and a lie told to the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies