Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 08:08 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
UK is fine. Do you ever watch the parliamentary proceedings.

Nigel Farage has a problem with Biden but he doesn't represent the UK.
Blair called Biden a imbecile, so there’s that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2021, 08:10 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Pretty obvious. Biden visited all three sites. Obama, Clinton and Biden attended the name reading ceremony. Bush spoke in PA. Trump? Golfing I guess. The planning committee says he got the same info as the other presidents. Fact is Trump doesn't give a damn about those who lost their lives.
Guess you missed my other post. Trump paid his respects to the first responders, those who ran into the hell to save people.

Old 09-11-2021, 08:15 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
You beat me to it, except that I did not think it at ALL hilarious!! I mean, this is the man who is now President of the United States??!!

I am watching this and I am literally saying out loud, "Oh, my gosh . . . oh my gosh . . oh my GOSH!"

I am almost incredulous -- and I would be except for the numerous other videos showing how senile Biden actually is!

How can people actually say that Biden is competent enough to be POTUS is beyond my understanding!!!

And, btw, WHEN was this video taken?
It's dated today.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:15 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
I guess State run media propaganda outlets didn't show Trump visiting NYC, speaking with the fire department and police department. Very informal, up close and personal with everyone. He looks younger and healthier than when he was in the White House. He was the only current or former President who lived in NYC.

He said Biden didn't speak on this historic day because there were no teleprompters.

He also said some interesting things will be happening...

Old 09-11-2021, 09:24 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
When Traitor Joe wandered off in the middle of his wife's speech, I figured he was either looking for ice cream or needed his butt wiped.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:24 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
They hate us though. International relations and security are not Facebook.
We’re not gonna get instantly “unfriended” for Pete’s sake.

Having been not American I can say that there is a love/hate relationship with the USA. But that's typical given it's dominance. Liken it to a Tom Brady -- he's THE goat and so many love him, but so many love to hate him because he's the GOAT....lol.

But generally the allies don't shift their allegiance to the USA so easily.

Listening to the parliamentary sessions both sides have talked about their commitment to being allies with the USA, blah blah blah.

But some media pundits have expressed a dislike for Biden based on their political bias.

Not something to judge the whole country.

It would be like somebody in Europe basing all of the USA opinion on a Maddow or a Tucker CArlson...not exactly accurate.

Old 09-12-2021, 05:32 AM

364 posts, read 121,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
You beat me to it, except that I did not think it at ALL hilarious!! I mean, this is the man who is now President of the United States??!!

I am watching this and I am literally saying out loud, "Oh, my gosh . . . oh my gosh . . oh my GOSH!"

I am almost incredulous -- and I would be except for the numerous other videos showing how senile Biden actually is!

How can people actually say that Biden is competent enough to be POTUS is beyond my understanding!!!

And, btw, WHEN was this video taken?

What's worse? The fact that Biden is, and has been, clearly losing his marbles, or, the fact that his power hungry wife, the great Dr. Biden, allowed him to run for POTUS given his declining state? Or, lastly, that 80 million people voted for a guy who has been caught lying over and over again regarding trivial topics and was clearly going senile???

Old 09-12-2021, 07:48 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFTMQEA View Post
What's worse? The fact that Biden is, and has been, clearly losing his marbles, or, the fact that his power hungry wife, the great Dr. Biden, allowed him to run for POTUS given his declining state? Or, lastly, that 80 million people voted for a guy who has been caught lying over and over again regarding trivial topics and was clearly going senile???
It is called "Spousal abuse". I am not sure what her motive is for this?

Money?
Fame?
Bucket list?
Show up Moochelle?

Old 09-12-2021, 10:18 AM

1,026 posts, read 447,593 times
How could Zhoe Biden and Madame Harris even be present at this 9/11 commemoration given their anti-police campaign last year?

Zhoe Biden contacting criminals' families, having them at the WH; Madame Harris supporting bail funds for anti-cop protesters, posing at hospital bedside of a convicted felon shot by cops while breaking a restraining order because he was so dangerous...on and on.

These 2 have the nerve to manipulate 9/11 that saw the loss of first responders and, especially among cops, they're not liked for their lack of support. Now Harris is up there using cops for photo ops...Zhoe must have been having a ''bad'' day or was told not to speak.

How could the sitting President not speak at such an event? We know there are several reasons, but the fact the Biden didn't speak is telling.

8 months in and look at the mess Bonnie & Clyde have gotten us into already.

Old 09-12-2021, 10:47 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,670,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Pretty obvious. Biden visited all three sites. Obama, Clinton and Biden attended the name reading ceremony. Bush spoke in PA. Trump? Golfing I guess. The planning committee says he got the same info as the other presidents. Fact is Trump doesn't give a damn about those who lost their lives.
What? Are you blind and deaf?

Trump was in NYC yesterday telling the police how grateful he, and we all are, and how they are heroes. Your side hates the police, so CNN probably didn't cover it. You know, on 9/11 the heroes who ran into 110 story buildings about to fall down. People seem to forget all that ever since St. Fentanyl Floyd and it's "cool" to hate police now.

You could see them all foaming at the mouth (just like half of the rest of the country) until someone asked him if he's running again and he all but said he was, again. Biden is a gift to DJT, and Repubs in general.

Dems, get your binkies back out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies