Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 09:22 AM

25,721 posts, read 18,797,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Unvaxxed carry more viral load.

Do you folks really not know this or are you so blinded by your political bias you refuse to acknowledge it?

And a vaccine, in it's traditional definition, is suppose to protect you from that "viral load," is it not? In fact, it is supposed to protect you from ANY viral load (of that particular virus). So, for instance, if I am around someone who has smallpox, because I am vaccinated, I should have my chance of contracting that disease reduced by XXX percent. Which, statistically I am. That's what medical statistics state.

So, if that is not the case with this miraculous covid "vaccine," why are we even calling it a vaccine? Why don't we call it what it will turn out to be? Which is a failure. It looks as though it was never meant to be a vaccine, anyway. When the dictionary changes its definition of vaccine to try to make the covid "vaccine" look better, you know it sucks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2021, 09:22 AM

6,115 posts, read 4,606,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Lol and what do you think that virus is doing inside of you and all your friends were vaccinated? It’s doing the same thing virus as I’m done since the beginning of time. It’s working on a “work around“ and trust me when it does, because your immune system has been trained to only recognize a single spike protein on the virus outer shell and not the virus as a whole as those who have gotten over Covid naturally have immunity from the whole virus, you’re going to regret it. Why do you think hospitals in Israel are filling up with vaccinated people right now as we speak? they were ahead of everybody With vaccines. We’re not far behind. I can guarantee you, within the next year the hospitals are going to be filling up with vaccinated people.

Two weeks ago even the CEO of Pfizer, the active current CEO came out and said the vaccines will eventually fail. Because it doesn’t prevent infection. Those that are infected and vaccinated are going to create a drastic mutations.
Here is what the CEO of Pfizer has said with a video of him being interviewed to put this in perspective. I think it's better to provide the actual source.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/pfiz...ix-months.html

Old 09-11-2021, 09:23 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Yes, and a person might go to a bar and may buy a drink, and might decide to drive drunk. That person then might crash into someone head-on killing them instantly. That affects their family directly, yet are you out there pushing to ban alcohol? It doesn't matter how many this happens to as it seems the people pushing the vaccine think if one person is affected then that is 1 person too many, and I can guarantee you that there is more than 1 person a year killed by a drunk driver.

Of course, if hospitals aren't forced to fire Medical professional who use their medical knowledge and decision over their medical needs to decide to not get the COVID vaccine, we might not have as many issues with the hospitals.

You can play the "might" game all day long, but eventually, you could "might" yourself into living in a bunker 20 feet underground living off of Emergency supplies for the rest of your life.

the unvaccinated ARE putting pressure on our hospitals right now no "might" about it sir

Old 09-11-2021, 09:24 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,982,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
It isn't. The problem they have is that it ticks them off to see anyone making a choice different from their own.

I have a smallpox vaccine. I'm protected from that disease with XXX probability. I couldn't care less whether my neighbor or friend has a smallpox vaccine. That is their choice to make.

Therein lies the philosophical difference between those who believe in authoritarian collectivism and tyranny, as opposed to those who believe in mutual individual liberty.
I believe in Liberty, oh and I'm vaccinated. Almost died from covid last year. But, it runs the same risk as catching flu every year and I get those shots too.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:24 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Because you do not have any mucosal antibodies after your vaccine and, as the result, you carry 253 times more virions in your nasal/throat cavity, than average unvaccinated person or one with natural immunity.

Because you, without knowing it, produce mutated virions that are now capable of bypassing immunity, produced in you by vector or MRn vaccine. As the result, those mutations become more infectious and deadly. Thank you.

Because you are a passive carrier, just like anyone else. Yes, because you are vaccinated - against alpha variant only, btw - you have no to very light symptoms that you disregard, while spreading aerosol infection just like anyone else. While those, who are unvaccinated, get sick and stay home, to get over it. And get lifetime immunity along the way.

You DO realize that only VERY SMALL percent of unvaccinated, that were infected, actually end in hospitals? VERY SMALL. So you argument about taking care away from others is bogus.

Add to that that you have little to none protection against variants, different from one, your vaccine was designed for. Variants, that mutated as their fight against vaccine result. So what you going to do now - booster every week? Wake up in the morning, go to CNN, figure, which variant was mutated overnight, get latest booster?
Mutations did occur and would have occurred regardless if a vax had been developed.

When people decided to get vaxxed part of their reasoning wasn’t just for their own health but to reach the herd immunity goal. That’s out the window now.

Can you link the first claim? Just interested.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:25 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,178,423 times
They claim the vaccines work yet they fear us lol talk about a contradiction

Old 09-11-2021, 09:26 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Unvaxxed carry more viral load.

Do you folks really not know this or are you so blinded by your political bias you refuse to acknowledge it?
That’s not true. A study came out weeks ago showing that vaccinated and unvaccinated people carry similar viral loads.

I’m an independent, a former liberal so I’m not sure what political bias you are referring to.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:26 AM

25,721 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
I believe in Liberty, oh and I'm vaccinated. Almost died from covid last year. But, it runs the same risk as catching flu every year and I get those shots too.
And that is perfectly fine. As long as you are not trying to tell me how to run my life, we understand each other and both of us are happy. That's how liberty works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
They claim the vaccines work yet they fear us lol talk about a contradiction
Yeah, and the thing is they can't even SEE that blindingly bright logical booboo. Chances are they probably do see it, but want something to caterwaul about and want to identify yet another bogeyman. The white man bad thing is wearing a bit thin. So now we have the non-guinea pig bad thing going on.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:27 AM

7,635 posts, read 8,705,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
Because vaccinated people can carry the virus. If you, unvaccinated, pass it onto me, I, showing no symptoms, can then pass it on to someone else who is immunocompromised.
You acknowledge that vaccinated can pass the virus, but you seem to think you could only get the virus from unvaccinated?

Old 09-11-2021, 09:27 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
And a vaccine, in it's traditional definition, is suppose to protect you from that "viral load," is it not? In fact, it is supposed to protect you from ANY viral load (of that particular virus). So, for instance, if I am around someone who has smallpox, because I am vaccinated, I should have my chance of contracting that disease reduced by XXX percent. Which, statistically I am. That's what medical statistics state.

So, if that is not the case with this miraculous covid "vaccine," why are we even calling it a vaccine? Why don't we call it what it will turn out to be? Which is a failure. It looks as though it was never meant to be a vaccine, anyway. When the dictionary changes its definition of vaccine to try to make the covid "vaccine" look better, you know it sucks.
Your chances are reduced though. I’m not here to argue over percentages. The OP asked how the unvaxxed are a threat to the vaxxed. And they are.

Oh, btw, I’m unvaxxed. So let’s get that out of the way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies