Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 01:45 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I think a lot of self-importance is a product of fear. And fear, living in sort of an un-self-examined fear-based life, tends to lead to narcissism and self-importance.
- Moby
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2021, 01:53 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
I've the idea that deaths are an unfortunate bit of collateral damage. Dead people don't buy 'product' more and it's more a 'follow the money' deal.
Of course, those that have the money control the world.

Old 09-13-2021, 01:57 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,359,448 times
Its called Russian, Chinese and Iranian propaganda. Every day they are spending millions to make you think these very thoughts.

Old 09-13-2021, 02:09 AM

1,154 posts, read 274,126 times
I was never a conspiracy theorist and still do not consider myself one, but I do find myself listening more avidly to what they have to say since this pandemic and the handling/mishandling of it. I do believe there is a global agenda here. Digitization is the goal and of course that will result in a loss of the freedoms so many of us were deluded into believing was a God given right.

Why else would they continue to force vaccination on people when we now know it does not work as intended? Why ban all drugs that might help combat this disease? Why ban all conversation and questions that do not fit the narrative? Why continue to oppress an already oppressed population? Why Australia? What's going on there should chill the blood of any social democracy.

We are seeing these things unfold before our very eyes. To me it's undeniable this is political. It probably always was, and had little to do with public health. Why aren't all the homeless in America dead? They are unmasked, unvaxxed, unhygienic and they're fine. How could Afghanistan be overthrown in a week by maskless Taliban militants if this virus was half of what they say it is?

Eighteen months into this and they still are forcing masks and vaccines knowing it will not work.

That's conspiratorial to me.

Old 09-13-2021, 02:41 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Not a conspiracy per se, but definitely a grabbed opportunity.

This.

Realizing that the virus is real but has been turned into a political weapon doesn't mean you're a conspiracy theorist.

It means you're paying attention.

Old 09-13-2021, 05:32 AM

2,034 posts, read 852,699 times
The main issues why I lean “conspiracy” on this one (and again I don’t know what the specific conspiracy might be although I have my own theories.)

1. The constant adjustments lying. The fact that the media and social media cover these lies each and every time they happen. Cover up for them. No I’m not talking about how the pandemic unfolds and they make adjustments based on that. I’m not even talking about “wear a mask don’t wear a mask wear a mask.” I’m talking about fudging statistics, keeping statistics in one category that fit their agenda and narrative while ignoring others. I don’t care who you are, you know that we have been lied to throughout all of this.

2. Now this could be related to money, always follow the money as they say but I don’t believe that. I think there’s more to it. They attack any and every therapeutic that comes along. Even simple things that people can do to normally stay healthy without Covid. Things like vitamin D three of the correlation with that. I don’t think vitamin D3 was the answer, but it definitely didn’t hurt. They squashed that. They squashed ivermectin which is now being used more than ever and they’re freaking out about it. Ivermectin is harmless. It’s like taking an aspirin if you take it in the proper dose. If someone starts to develop symptoms of Covid it’s not gonna hurt anything if they pop a couple of these.

3. The media, and the powers that be like the executives of all the social networks made sure that this became political. It never should’ve become political. It’s a virus. It doesn’t care what your political affiliation is. How did we end up making this political?

4. They are hiding stories, some first-hand stories I’ve heard directly from people themselves of injury and severe illness related to reactions to the vaccine.

5. And probably the biggest one of all, they know, have known, these vaccines are not the answer. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to realize that immunity from them is going to Wayne and fail if it was ever even that great in the first place. Combine that with the fact that they’re not even considering natural immunity which has been shown to be superior? This is all I need to know to determine that at all costs they are insisting on getting that serum into your veins.

I’m not anti-vaccination. I’ve gotten my flu shot a couple years. I’ve got my hepatitis vaccines. I got smallpox and polio as a kid. And I’m thankful they’re there. I just have done my research on this virus type and realize these vaccines weren’t going to work. Why are they pushing them so hard? If you want to get the vaccine I’m all for it. And if they come out with something that actually works and it’s affective I’d be the first in line to get it. But I don’t think that’s what any of this is about.

Old 09-13-2021, 05:33 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
The main issues why I lean “conspiracy” on this one (and again I don’t know what the specific conspiracy might be although I have my own theories.)

1. The constant adjustments lying. The fact that the media and social media cover these lies each and every time they happen. Cover up for them. No I’m not talking about how the pandemic unfolds and they make adjustments based on that. I’m not even talking about “wear a mask don’t wear a mask wear a mask.” I’m talking about fudging statistics, keeping statistics in one category that fit their agenda and narrative while ignoring others. I don’t care who you are, you know that we have been lied to throughout all of this.

2. Now this could be related to money, always follow the money as they say but I don’t believe that. I think there’s more to it. They attack any and every therapeutic that comes along. Even simple things that people can do to normally stay healthy without Covid. Things like vitamin D three of the correlation with that. I don’t think vitamin D3 was the answer, but it definitely didn’t hurt. They squashed that. They squashed ivermectin which is now being used more than ever and they’re freaking out about it. Ivermectin is harmless. It’s like taking an aspirin if you take it in the proper dose. If someone starts to develop symptoms of Covid it’s not gonna hurt anything if they pop a couple of these.

3. The media, and the powers that be like the executives of all the social networks made sure that this became political. It never should’ve become political. It’s a virus. It doesn’t care what your political affiliation is. How did we end up making this political?

4. They are hiding stories, some first-hand stories I’ve heard directly from people themselves of injury and severe illness related to reactions to the vaccine.

5. And probably the biggest one of all, they know, have known, these vaccines are not the answer. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to realize that immunity from them is going to Wayne and fail if it was ever even that great in the first place. Combine that with the fact that they’re not even considering natural immunity which has been shown to be superior? This is all I need to know to determine that at all costs they are insisting on getting that serum into your veins.

I’m not anti-vaccination. I’ve gotten my flu shot a couple years. I’ve got my hepatitis vaccines. I got smallpox and polio as a kid. And I’m thankful they’re there. I just have done my research on this virus type and realize these vaccines work going to work. Why are they pushing them so hard? If you want to get the backseat I’m all for it. And if they come out with something that actually works and it’s affective I’d be the first in line to get it. But I don’t think that’s what any of this is about.
What did your doctor say?

Old 09-13-2021, 06:04 AM

4,159 posts, read 4,872,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Doctors aren't allowed to say anything anymore..or haven't you heard they are now being censored for being honest if that goes against the big government agenda??

Old 09-13-2021, 06:06 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Doctors aren't allowed to say anything anymore..or haven't you heard they are now being censored for being honest if that goes against the big government agenda??
Got anything to back that up ?

Old 09-13-2021, 06:09 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
My doctor (APRN, actually)gave me about a 15 second advisement "You are aware, right,that....blah,blah, blah...." and when I said "Yes, I am" she continued on with what I was there for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies