Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2021, 08:20 AM

1,187 posts, read 995,264 times

Advertisements

So I love @LibsofTiktok and I love watching compilation / reaction videos of the various tiktok cringes. I don't have nor will I ever have Tiktok (a/k/a ccp controlled data mining app) on my phone! So watching these videos gives me a chance to see the crazy out in full public view.

After watching many many of these insane kids (I'm Gen X so I can call them all kids), I've realized that what they have done is conflate their moods with their gender or sexuality. Interestingly enough, though they say sex and gender are not the same thing, then they use gender and sexuality interchangeably. Here's a great video, you can skip the commentary, that shows what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe4UIzjbqPc

Fraysexuality is when you can only have sex with someone you're not emotionally attached to. This is also known as someone who likes sex and doesn't like commitment... ****, hoe, *****, player, gamer, gigolo.

Demigirl / Demiboy - this is when you're ONLY able to have sex with someone they ARE emotionally attracted to. This is what is typically called a woman... a normal healthy woman. yes, women are the sex/gender that typically only wants to mate with someone they have a commitment with because we have the babies and we don't want to waste our time on someone who isn't going to be around when that baby needs protection and food. It's called nature or instinct. Men don't have this feeling as much as women because men can have babies with multiple partners without dying in the process (unless they pick a married partner). So nature gave them the instinct to propagate with many.... emotionally it is healthier for men to be with one woman, but their instinct / nature is to plant their seed in many locations.

Genderfluid / Abrosexual / Trixic / Toric / Nonbianary / Pansexual / Bigender / Agender / Omnigender / polygender / pangender / allosexual / androsexual / aromantic / asexual / sex-averse / sex-favorable / sex-indifferent / sex-repulsed / cupio-sexual / libidoist asexual / graysexual / grayromantic / autoromantic / autosexual / polysexual / skoliosexual / spectrasexual / - these are all terms that basically mean the same thing which is someone who's moods dictates who they want to have sex with and when. You know, sometimes a person may not be interested in sex at all, sometimes they get horny. Some people are horny almost all the time, some people are almost never horny. Some people switch between them. Some women feel masculine, some more feminine, sometimes a woman feels both at different times of the day, week, month, year, time of her life. I also know this can be the case for some men. These are tastes, preferences and mood, not gender or sexuality.

If you go from feeling more masculine one day and feeling more feminine another, that is a mood. If you're gay / lesbian / straight you may be more attracted to feminine or masculine people and sometimes that can change based on mood or getting to KNOW the other person. If your bi this can run the entire gambit of men and women. Some bisexuals like ONLY feminine women and only masculine men, some like the opposite, some like every type. Most people feel this way, but they do not conflate it with their sexuality or gender. It is a mood or personal preference or both.

There are two genders and 3 sexual preferences... male and female are the genders, and straight, gay/lesbian (side bar: why can't "gay" be for both sexes? why is lesbian specifically for women?), & bi are the sexual preferences. Everything else is a mood or preference.

Just because I love ice cream doesn't mean I love every flavor and it doesn't mean I'm always in the mood for eating it. But I do love ice cream! most days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies