Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 08:36 AM

10,126 posts, read 7,792,278 times

Advertisements

First time I've ever heard anyone call out Teleprompter Biden in a public forum such as this. I don't know word for word how he phrased it but basically he asked Blinken who is pulling the strings because Biden is clearly not capable and he brought up yesterday how someone muted the mic.

I just wanted to high-five Risch. He did a great job with his questions to Blinken. Way to go!!!!

People need to start demanding to know who is pulling the strings. I think we have a right to know. I wish more people would ask the question. Ask Psaki. I don't think Doocy has that in him though but it would be awesome.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 09-14-2021 at 10:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2021, 08:57 AM

Now Risch is demanding to know who turns off Biden't mic. Blinken stays firm and says Biden makes all his decisions and Biden speaks clearly.

Risch asks Blinken if he's ever noticed how many times Biden's mic is cut because they don't want Biden speaking. Blinken takes up for the president and doesn't admit this ever happens,

I say fire Blinken. He's unaware of what's going on and he lies....another person on the left we can't trust. Clear out the swamp.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:02 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,245,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
First time I've ever heard anyone call out Teleprompter Biden in a public forum such as this. I don't know word for word how he phrased it but basically he asked Blinken who is pulling the strings because Biden is clearly not capable and he brought up yesterday how someone muted the mic.

I just wanted to high-five Risch. He did a great job with his questions to Blinken. Way to go!!!!

People need to start demanding to know who is pulling the strings. I think we have a right to know. I wish more people would ask the question. Ask Psaki. I don't think Doocy has that in him though but it would be awesome.

Haven't right-wingers have been trying to convince us for months that Trump is secretly in charge and Biden/Harris are just puppets?

Diehard QAnon followers think Trump is secretly still president and carrying out executions at White House

Old 09-14-2021, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Haven't right-wingers have been trying to convince us for months that Trump is secretly in charge and Biden/Harris are just puppets?

Diehard QAnon followers think Trump is secretly still president and carrying out executions at White House

I don't know what you're talking about and trying to deflect about. You lefties love to change the subject. lol I'm talking about the Blinken hearing. I don't think Trump is there but good try. Biden is a puppet and more and more people are bringing it up demanding answers of who the heck is running this country.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:16 AM

9,910 posts, read 4,670,007 times
First rule of being a member of the DNC cartel in office now is don't talk about the DNC cartel.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:25 AM

27,169 posts, read 15,347,635 times
Quote:
Now Risch is demanding to know who turns off Biden't mic. Blinken stays firm and says Biden makes all his decisions and Biden speaks clearly.

Risch asks Blinken if he's ever noticed how many times Biden's mic is cut because they don't want Biden speaking. Blinken takes up for the president and doesn't admit this ever happens,

I say fire Blinken. He's unaware of what's going on and he lies....another person on the left we can't trust. Clear out the swamp.
Sure it's not that he IS aware of what's going on and he lies?

Old 09-14-2021, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Sure it's not that he IS aware of what's going on and he lies?
So true. Hi is aware yet lies about it. To be honest, you can't trust any of them. That's been proven over and over and over and over again.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:41 AM

20,128 posts, read 16,183,823 times
I was thrilled to see that. I would love to know the answer to that question, and am glad it is in the official congressional record now. I saw what that guy saw, someone cut Biden off mid-sentence. No other president in my lifetime would have tolerated that, nor should they.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:42 AM

6,619 posts, read 5,019,031 times
Quote:

"R-ID Sen James Risch asks Blinken today during the hearing - Who is in charge? Biden is a puppeteer."
You know the puppeteer controls the puppets, right?

Old 09-14-2021, 09:48 AM

38,007 posts, read 22,187,159 times
Quote:

It is very odd, I've never seen people cut off the video feed and microphone to any president before, and yet they often do this to Biden. I think we all know why this happens, he's not in charge, and his senility is evident. Cutting of his mic is a type of proactive damage control, for the people that have to defend Biden's daily insanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies