Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2021, 05:54 PM

8,586 posts, read 4,835,454 times

Advertisements

Uh...

...*crickets chirping*

What?

Nobody is replacing whites, we are all just mixing, as humans do. That’s why we all have bits of Neanderthal in us. The zoning problem in California is a long-standing one and while it allegedly has racist roots, housing and zoning only got worse as an unintended consequence of the 1979 tax revolt. And any kind of Caucasian population decline isn’t anything to fear. There’s nothing inherent to a skin color that needs to be preserved, that’s just a meaningless artifact of different evolutionary tracks from forebearers at different latitudes. I grew up in a city in California which was already around 2/3 Asian as of 2000, you just learn how to get along, especially when you’re a kid and that’s just your reality. It’s not hard, it’s not alarming, and it’s not bad.

Culturally, I think we’re all better off by enriching each other anyway, but that’s far from being a skin color thing.

I’m honestly baffled by the premise of this question.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:32 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,210,956 times
It’s interesting to see how concerned many Whites are with this.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:41 PM

7,826 posts, read 6,418,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufrugger View Post
Great replacement is just a neo-nazi conspiracy theory to make people afraid pf demographic change. Which happens all the time.
The standard of living and percentage of Whites are directly related. Whites pay for everyone else to breed and eat.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:43 PM

73,235 posts, read 62,923,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
The standard of living and percentage of Whites are directly related.
Not necessarily. There are 90% White areas that I would not live in, that have plenty of blight to go around. Parts of Appalachia come to mind.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:57 PM

18,567 posts, read 7,428,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
NIMBYs: The Real Culprit in California’s “Great Replacement”

"Limiting new construction tends to stifle the growth of all groups but Whites have a more engrained mentality that one needs an adequate amount of living space in order to raise a family and are more likely to leave an area when housing is scarce. Limiting the housing supply is a main reason that California’s White population has drastically declined."

https://robertstark.substack.com/p/n...in-californias
No. The cause of replacement is immigration and the things/people that cause immigration.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:58 PM

15,949 posts, read 12,351,216 times
So they're pushing this white entitlement because they want us all living in small sardine can apartments after the great reset like they did in the USSR....well they have to build them first. Good luck getting the ruling class to leave their 5 bedroom homes in their gated communities. As they have proven time and time again during this pandemic, rules for thee not for me.

Let me say I'm all for more affordable housing. Better the government spend money building apartments than some corporate bailout or overseas venture.

Old 09-15-2021, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufrugger View Post
Great replacement is just a neo-nazi conspiracy theory to make people afraid pf demographic change. Which happens all the time.
No, it's a deliberately caused fact, as people like you routinely admit when you think it suits your purposes. In fact, right here in this thread you're trying your best to make it happen.

There is no need to make people fear demographic change, which is a euphemism for genocide. It comes naturally.

Old 09-15-2021, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
Uh...

...*crickets chirping*

What?

Nobody is replacing whites, we are all just mixing, as humans do.
No, we are not ALL mixing. The mixing is being implemented in majority-white countries only, for the purpose of wiping out the white population and replacing it with something more passive and more easily governed.

Old 09-15-2021, 08:09 PM

2,068 posts, read 1,005,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Better the government spend money building apartments than some corporate bailout or overseas venture.

Government apartments are called projects. No one wants to live there.

Old 09-15-2021, 09:01 PM

8,586 posts, read 4,835,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
No, we are not ALL mixing. The mixing is being implemented in majority-white countries only, for the purpose of wiping out the white population and replacing it with something more passive and more easily governed.
That’s news to me. I didn’t get a memo from anyone saying I needed to make babies with my Latina wife. But then again, we got together and had said babies before the woke times.

But, fair enough. It’s not EVERYBODY who’s doing it. I have noticed in the 11 years we’ve been together, though, that even where I am in Texas, mixed-race couples have become much more numerous. We don’t really even get looked at anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies