Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 11:42 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." (Revelation 13:16)

I've always imagined that the Mark of the Beast would be something like a barcode, but it's starting to appear that it will actually be a vaccination card.
I don’t believe this is it, but you can now see that it could happen. Almost like a rehearsal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2021, 04:43 PM

23,171 posts, read 26,184,870 times
Probably not but I'm afraid that after the shots are OK'd for younger kids he may mandate that they can't go to school without one.
This is one of those times where I hope the hell I'm wrong.

Old 09-19-2021, 05:02 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,619,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." (Revelation 13:16)

I've always imagined that the Mark of the Beast would be something like a barcode, but it's starting to appear that it will actually be a vaccination card.
That reference doesn't really work though the parallel is there. Those who accept the mark are also completely removed from the sight of the Lord and their souls belong to the Beast which doesn't really fit here but the other parallel that being the inability to buy sell or trade without the mark is interesting. And there is no man fitting the bill as the antichrist in the picture as yet.

Old 09-19-2021, 05:07 PM

8,214 posts, read 3,483,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
That reference doesn't really work though the parallel is there. Those who accept the mark are also completely removed from the sight of the Lord and their souls belong to the Beast which doesn't really fit here but the other parallel that being the inability to buy sell or trade without the mark is interesting. And there is no man fitting the bill as the antichrist in the picture as yet.
If they require the tattoo to prove that you have been vaccinated and cannot go into a store without it then it would fit. Bill Gates has already talked about a biometric tattoo that would be scanned.

Old 09-19-2021, 05:44 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,658,483 times
Those that haven't been vaccinated are not going to get vaccinated no matter what OBiden or Flip Flopping Fauci say.

Old 09-19-2021, 09:03 PM

27,130 posts, read 15,305,548 times
How is OSHA ever going to enforce this under Life Safety if it is for employers of 100 or more?
Is it now OK to improperly rig scaffolding if you only have 99 employees.
Weld without a fire blanket and fire watch if you only have 49 employees?
Not provide potable drinking water if you only have 67 employees?

Are illegals hired exempt?

Last edited by bluesjuke; 09-19-2021 at 09:15 PM..

Old 09-19-2021, 09:04 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,789,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
How is OSHA ever going to enforce this under Life Safety if it is for employers of 100 or more?
Is it now OK to improperly rig scaffolding if you only have 99 employees.
Weld without a fire blanket and fire watch if you only have 49 employees?
Provide potable water if you only have 67 employees?

Are illegals hired exempt?
Three words: Arbitrary, Capricious, and Unreasonable.

Old 09-19-2021, 09:08 PM

23,866 posts, read 24,099,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
There really is a more simpler solution without these vaccine mandates for businesses, etc. Have insurance premiums and deductibles double for those unvaccinated. The vaccine mandate is difficult to enforce in reality. Lots of fake cards and many employers will fake that their employees got vaccinated.
Fascist much?

"The solution isn't for the government to coerce behavior through regulations on private business. It's to coerce behavior through regulations on private business."

Old 09-19-2021, 10:19 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,830,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yeah im sort of against this idea of ACTUAL force. Yeah this Delta variant will rip through yall, but thats your choice. And yes, you will kill some of the rational people that get vaccinated that seems to work pretty well.

I guess we let you kill some of us, while killing a ton of you, but maybe thats some of the acceptable risk? I feel a bit differently, I'm in stage 4 cancer. I got a 25% chance to survive this. But my white blood cells dropped this last chemotherapy. And this stuffs pretty rough. I'm vaccinated. But I could easily be killed by some of this idiocy. And that sucks. That sucks bad folks. Get vaccinated. This is insane that you're against this. I dont support forcing you. But I AM OK with making reasonable limitations. Like if its a big company that everyone's either tested regularly, or vaccinated.

But come on, this vaccine works. Id prefer it where we understand it, vs's what we still do not understand about covid. Theres a lot of folks still having symptoms long term.
I'm so sorry to hear this. My mother is in a similar boat, and I'm so worried about her. All the best to you.

Old 09-20-2021, 09:39 PM

27,130 posts, read 15,305,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
There really is a more simpler solution without these vaccine mandates for businesses, etc. Have insurance premiums and deductibles double for those unvaccinated. The vaccine mandate is difficult to enforce in reality. Lots of fake cards and many employers will fake that their employees got vaccinated.
Obamacare already took care of that.
My deductible doubled and my premiums more than doubled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies