Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 07:12 AM

2,004 posts, read 864,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Animal grade and human grade ivermectin are two complete things . I have doctor prescribed ivermectin. Two small tablets compounded with 2000iu vitamin D.

People just need to be a little more educated and the media fails to tell people that a doctor can give it to them.
If your doctor prescribes it for you and not your veterinarian, I think you should take it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2021, 07:16 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,986,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenvalleyfan View Post
If your doctor prescribes it for you and not your veterinarian, I think you should take it.
A human doctor prescribed it to me for use by human. I’ve already helped a half dozen people get prescriptions through my doctor . All have thanked me . Cvs and Walgreens won’t fill . You have to go to compounding pharmacies.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:17 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,299,871 times
Quote:
Just wondering... any personal experiences of loved ones, friends, or yourself using it with success?
Yes, our dogs used to get small doses as a profalactic to keep heart worms away. It seemed to work.

Sadly, the dog who got it most died of Cancer. I'm not saying it's related, but I'm sure some of the same antivaxxers who are using this stuff on humans could find a way to take a single case and make some statistical conclusions about it.

I miss my dog. She was a sweetie. Really misunderstood, but a good heart (partly in thanks to the Ivermectin....)

Old 09-17-2021, 07:18 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Animal grade and human grade ivermectin are two complete things . I have doctor prescribed ivermectin. Two small tablets compounded with 2000iu vitamin D.

People just need to be a little more educated and the media fails to tell people that a doctor can give it to them.
I think there are very few people that don't understand that there are human applications for ivermectin and that doctors can, and do, prescribe it.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I think there are very few people that don't understand that there are human applications for ivermectin and that doctors can, and do, prescribe it.
I believe the media purposely hides this information because they actually want people to die and suffer so they can report on it . It’s disgusting.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:25 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLoaves View Post
HA-HA Noble Prize. Is that the Swedish inventor ? Or some guy from Brooklyn ?

Ivermectin was given Nobel Prize consideration (not for Peace) but for Medicine due to it's use as a Horse Dewormer. And not for use in Human Beings.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2QB2XA
Again, it is on the WHO's 'essential medicine' list for HUMANS, it's not just for farm animals.

Not that the vax Nazis care to educate themselves.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:29 AM

2,004 posts, read 864,583 times
Quote:
A human doctor prescribed it to me for use by human. I’ve already helped a half dozen people get prescriptions through my doctor . All have thanked me . Cvs and Walgreens won’t fill . You have to go to compounding pharmacies.
That's great, but why are you and others on this crusade? I got the vaccine, but if my Doctor told me to use ivermectin I would. But, my doctor can't because he died from covid before the vaccine was out.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:31 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Good to know that a noble peace prize winning drug that has saved countless human lives has helped you and your farm.

Guess again: While a precursor of ivermectin, known as avermectin, did win its two discoverers the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine, it was related to treatment of parasites.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/8258399002/

Old 09-17-2021, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenvalleyfan View Post
That's great, but why are you and others on this crusade? I got the vaccine, but if my Doctor told me to use ivermectin I would. But, my doctor can't because he died from covid before the vaccine was out.
Crusade? Because getting information to people can save their lives . The vaccine has no long term data and I’ve seen enough people screwed up from it that I certainly know there’s long term effects of it . We have the right to alternative choices than a vaccine that has a year of data on it .

Sars vaccine was pulled after 50 people died . Tens of thousands are dead from this vaccine if not more . Why the hell are they still giving it to people and shoving it down their throats ? Follow the money .....

Old 09-17-2021, 07:33 AM

2,042 posts, read 854,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWhiteBlue View Post
This is a lie. In Japan, one doctor released a video back in February suggesting its use, but it is still not approved in Japan as a treatment for COVID, let alone "distributed nationwide". In Mexico, the drug has also not been "distributed nationwide", and there is no evidence of its being "prescribed ... with great success."
This claim seems to have originated in a falsified graph that was widely circulated on social media; you can read more about it here: https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...19-mortality-/ Finally, ivermectin has not been "distributed nationwide" in India, nor is there any evidence that it has been effective there in slowing COVID. That is a baseless claim which had its origin at Gateway Pundit, which is hardly an unbiased source, and you can read more about that here: https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...19-caused-dro/

It absolutely baffles me that far right partisan hacks will believe anything they see on a far right website, without ever looking to see what experts in the field (such as reliable medical organizations such as the American Medical Association or the Centers for Disease Control) have to say to the contrary.
If I catch covid, I’ll be using ivermectin at the first symptoms and I’ll be over the virus within 72 hours just like most everyone who uses it early on. Thank you very much! Lol

How do you think India went from people dying in the streets of the Delta virus do you don’t hear about them anymore? Ivermectin. In fact that’s where most ivermectin is produced out of India. Even the stuff we get here in the US comes from there. It works my friend, has nothing to do with being far right. Which I am not. I just do my own research and I take care of my own self as I always have. Do you know how many times I’ve taken anabiotic’s in my life and I’m in my mid-50s? Once. For a tooth infection. That’s it. I’m not worried about Covid. I know it like you want to see people like me get sick and suffer so you can say “I told you so”. But I’ve read the statistics and I know who’s getting sick and dying from Covid and who is not. I’ll take my chances.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies