Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2022, 09:36 AM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Yes and they are still in the MINORITY of Black people.

So how is “Black culture” as Americans call it, crime culture?
And the majority of black people are frightened by that minority. The crime culture is among black men 14 to 30. They are most common group to commit violent crime.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:48 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
then we're back to black culture....the crime culture
Actually, that is the UNDERCLASS HOOD RAT CULTURE practiced by a specific segment of the Black population. If you consider that crime culture the definition of Black culture, then that says alot about your thinking.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Since when does black culture equate to crime culture? Are you aware that the majority of black people are not criminals?

LOLOL.
Anyone who thinks crime culture is the definition of Black culture, then that tells me said person thinks most Black people are criminals. And that is a dead-wrong assessment (no pun intended). How warped does one's mind have to be in order to have that kind of thinking?

Old 03-06-2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Are you aware that the majority of people who commit violent crime are young black men?
And if you add up all the crimes committed by young Black men, it's still not the majority of young Black men. You'll see it's a specific segment within the young Black male subgroup.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
triggered much?...LOL

yes, there is a black crime culture....no one said it was all blacks

Is it racist to admit that?....of course not...it's racist to pretend it doesn't exist
You said this:

Quote:
then we're back to black culture....the crime culture
How do you expect any of us here to think you weren't referring to all Black people?

Old 03-06-2022, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
And the majority of black people are frightened by that minority. The crime culture is among black men 14 to 30. They are most common group to commit violent crime.
The crime/hood rat culture is among the UNDERCLASS portion of the young Black male population, not the majority. How hard is that for anyone to understand?

This is why I didn't want to start this thread in the first place. I knew some would come and try to say "there is something inherently wrong with the Black culture or Black people".

Old 03-06-2022, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
To me, this is the most important information that has been revealed on this thread, yet it has been ignored by both black and white contributors.
It isn't that fatherlessness is being ignored. This is what I think though. I think some people are only bringing up fatherlessness to pull this discussion away from what I originally wanted to discuss: Black murder rates by state. We all know not having fathers in the home is a bad thing. However, I feel like some people are only bringing this up, not as a compliment to the thread, but to pull away from it entirely. My perspective is this. Why are some places doing better than others in this regard? What are some of the local factors? That is what I wanted to discuss. This gets discussed on a national level all the time. I want to discuss it on a more localized level, and compare states and cities. And I notice few people have answers for that.

Old 03-06-2022, 11:13 AM

I got to see something in action today. Tempers flare up when the weather gets warmer and the crowds grow. This is especially the case when there isn't enough room for everyone. I notice nothing cools a temper like alot of space. Not saying this to talk down on cities. I live in a city. What I'm saying is that heavy crowding can create situations for tempers to go up, and for violence to go up too.

Old 03-06-2022, 11:30 AM

6,384 posts, read 4,823,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It isn't that fatherlessness is being ignored. This is what I think though. I think some people are only bringing up fatherlessness to pull this discussion away from what I originally wanted to discuss: Black murder rates by state. We all know not having fathers in the home is a bad thing. However, I feel like some people are only bringing this up, not as a compliment to the thread, but to pull away from it entirely. My perspective is this. Why are some places doing better than others in this regard? What are some of the local factors? That is what I wanted to discuss. This gets discussed on a national level all the time. I want to discuss it on a more localized level, and compare states and cities. And I notice few people have answers for that.
There is "thread-wandering" on virtually every sub-forum. If not, participants lose interest quickly.

People share information from adjacent topics constantly. I don't see that as a problem and often learn from it (like in the post I quoted).

You can't police people's thoughts and opinions even when you don't agree with them. It's a forum.

Old 03-06-2022, 11:33 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The crime/hood rat culture is among the UNDERCLASS portion of the young Black male population, not the majority. How hard is that for anyone to understand?
1. Being poor is no excuse to commit crime, especially murder. And especially in a 1st world country.

2. The black male population is disproportionately underclass.

3. Again, even the worst childhood that many blacks have, to include no father around, doesn’t justify murder. Once we blacks stop murdering eachother, we can get on the right track.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies