Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 04:01 PM

7,148 posts, read 4,742,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kroadking View Post
Reading through these posts I just have to wonder who decides another persons life is worth more than another's. More to the point.......it appears that there are many here that believe whether you live in a "Blue" state or a "Red" state determines the value placed on a persons life. Am I missing something here?

It's a political tool, and mostly uninformed or bitter hateful people jump on the bandwagon just as this administration is orchestrating, and hoping they will do. It's the Biden regime's dream to take attention away from their other abysmal mistakes.

Most people who don't loathe themselves and others can see through this. Others feel that accusations and throwing hate bombs makes their self-loathing more tolerable. MO of course!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 04:02 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faafo1987 View Post
He's trying to kill Americans. He should be hanged for treason.
throw his chinese general in there as well.

Old 09-16-2021, 04:04 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Next Beijing Buyden will ban Ivermectin and mandate Pfizer's more expensive and experimental version.
I am having a feeling that he might try that. I have a 3 month supply and a refill that I will be getting right away in a few months . Must stock up for the Biden winter.

Old 09-16-2021, 04:04 PM

17,390 posts, read 16,532,427 times
Biden is very literally killing Americans with his terrible, narrow minded, knee jerk policies. He is a liability, a national security risk and a complete disgrace.

Old 09-16-2021, 04:09 PM

708 posts, read 1,296,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faafo1987 View Post
He's trying to kill Americans. He should be hanged for treason.
I guess that trump, who allowed 500,00 people to die on his watch, ignoring the information he knew to be true about Covid 19, should be tried for treason and locked up for the rest of his life. Biden is trying to help people who have no sense of what is true and what isn't. When you spend your days watching right wing news every day and listening to right wing radio shows every day, then you will have only a right wing perspective on what is true and what isn't.

I guess there of a lot of you out there that think like you do but that doesn't mean might makes right. SAD

Old 09-16-2021, 04:09 PM

23,602 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Fake news. More right wing agitprop.

The anti-vaxxer Deep South with high infection rates have been using about 70 percent of the national supply. As a result there's now a shortage of the monoclonal antibodies, so the Biden administration had to purchased 1.4 additional doses and manage the distribution.

Stop being the problem and start being part of the solution. Sheesh.
How was he able to purchase additional doses if there's such a shortage?

Old 09-16-2021, 04:10 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,183,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
The Democratic party absolutely disguests me.

Many, many, many people are going to languish in hospitals for months and pass away prematurely because dictator Joe Biden doesn't like good, honorable men like Ron DeSantis.

Joe Biden and the Democratic party have started COVID-19 death panels by severely rationing monoclonal antibodies to retaliate against states that have Republicanm governors.

According to Dr. Bob Lutz monoclonal antibodies isn't being utilized as much as it could be.

https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/opin...ed/8196734002/

Maybe, he should ask Joe Biden who has started his COVID-19 death panels with sending a fraction of the needed doses of monoclonal antibodies to states with Republican leadership especially Florida.

He has had his entire term to enable the defense production act to ensure everyone who needs the antibodies is able to recieve, but instead Joe Biden wants to severely ration them because he doesn't like the governors of those states.
First - it's an opinion piece.
Second - it's two paragraphs.
Third - nothing is cited. Not much is said actually.
Fourth - almost all of what you said, isn't referenced in the opinion piece. At all. You just made it up and jump to preposterous conclusions.

No where did it say Biden is targeting (R) governors and limiting their access to treatments based on political lines. No where did it mention death panels. Again, no where did your reference, literally say anything you did.

Everything you said is a word soup of false fantasies.

Old 09-16-2021, 04:10 PM

708 posts, read 1,296,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
We recently found out a friend had an accident with his boat and got several injuries.
Severe concussion and injury to his foot. Typical stubborn male who thought he didn’t need to go to the hospital …. Several days later his foot was septic and he was almost comatose.

Off he went to the hospital - he is 62 and fully vaccinated. Caught Covid in the hospital and it hit him hard. The hospital refused to give him the Monoclonal Antibodies because he was not 65 and on Medicare. His frantic wife managed to get a prescription for ivermectin from somewhere (4 tablets) and she dosed him with it - he was near death. 2 Tablets for 2 days.
3rd day he was fine and able to leave the hospital for a rehab facility.

The Monoclonal Antibodies cost $2,100 per dose …. I have no idea if this is standard to only give this to those on Government health programs, but that is what happened to him.
That's a funny story. I love fairy tales

Old 09-16-2021, 04:11 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,458,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kroadking View Post
Reading through these posts I just have to wonder who decides another persons life is worth more than another's. More to the point.......it appears that there are many here that believe whether you live in a "Blue" state or a "Red" state determines the value placed on a persons life. Am I missing something here?
Glad we agree. Each persona life and well being matters. . Thus the reason our govt is working diligently to provide the vaccine.which get this, it does work ! Most that play the I don't trust govt are assuming govt is all bad. Govt is all (insert bizarre alternative reality nonsense).
I haven't grown an extra earlobe or been altered genetically by this vaccine.

Bear in mind the huge hypocrisy is the following:
Trump. Brokered the vaccine. So all his followers love to boast that transaction.
Yet these very hypocritical mindsets now rant: govt bad,govt has no value for human life!! Vaccines bad...yeah.very bad.
Pick an arm ,get the shot.
Common sense and humanity take presedence. .

Old 09-16-2021, 04:13 PM

23,602 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seethelight View Post
I guess that trump, who allowed 500,00 people to die on his watch, ignoring the information he knew to be true about Covid 19, should be tried for treason and locked up for the rest of his life. Biden is trying to help people who have no sense of what is true and what isn't. When you spend your days watching right wing news every day and listening to right wing radio shows every day, then you will have only a right wing perspective on what is true and what isn't.

I guess there of a lot of you out there that think like you do but that doesn't mean might makes right. SAD
What was known that could have actually saved lives early last year? You do know that it is a novel virus where even the experts knew little about it, don't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies