Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 06:42 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Just found this — TX to shut down all border inspection points at noon, so they can deal with the masses flooding the border detention camp at Del Rio.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...swells-to-10k/
Texas Governor should call out the National Guard if Biden won’t do his job. Trump had this stuff stopped cold.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:43 AM

9,456 posts, read 5,216,910 times
And now there is a temporary 'no fly' zone over the area where these "immigrants" are encamped. So no news organizations can fly drones to capture images of what's going on there.

Does anyone else think our government is collapsing? I sure as hell do.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:46 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Just found this — TX to shut down all border inspection points at noon, so they can deal with the masses flooding the border detention camp at Del Rio.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...swells-to-10k/
Now the Chinese-made Fentanyl trafficked in by Mexican cartel can slip on through while we process a boatload of Haitians.

F word.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:48 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
This link gives a bit more accurate detail.
https://thehill.com/regulation/court...cy-on-families

I was shocked when I read this!!! (Complimentary editor sarcasm).
To think Biden is asking the Haitians to leave the USA after requesting asylum.
All under title 42.
Boy, guess Biden was addressing the immigrants and boarder crossings. Drats! One less thing for the repukeliconns can rant about. Watch them spin it though, they'll suddenly have a heart and give a hoot about political asylumist.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:48 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This surge has little to do with USA policy. They are mainly Haitians who are fleeing chaos in their country.

Should the USA step in and help stabilize Haiti?
No, the US shouldn't step in step in to "stabilize" Haiti. Not our country, not our problem. We damn sure shouldn't let in people from Haiti that turned their country into a craphole, into our country to do the same. Fix your own home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
But I find it ironic that those that oppose the vaccine mandate are pushing the vaccine mandate for asylum seekers.

I get it -- it's political...but it points out the political nature of the no vaccine mandate.
The issue is of course the opposite of how you describe. What is "ironic" is that the totalitarian little tyrant we now have in the Oval is mandating via draconian means that American citizens are forced to get the vaccine. While allowing foreign criminals into this country, with no mandate that they do. Why does President Oatmeal and the rest of the Dem party place foreign criminals ahead of law abiding American citizens.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:50 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Now the Chinese-made Fentanyl trafficked in by Mexican cartel can slip on through while we process a boatload of Haitians.

F word.
The fentanyl was getting in no matter what, that's a side issue.

I'm very much alarmed at the no-fly, it's one thing to say there's risk from helicopters etc. but drones? Nobody dies if they crash into one another, this is just hiding the truth.

P.S. Paging Kamala Harris...isn't she in charge of this?

Old 09-17-2021, 06:50 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
And now there is a temporary 'no fly' zone over the area where these "immigrants" are encamped. So no news organizations can fly drones to capture images of what's going on there.

Does anyone else think our government is collapsing? I sure as hell do.
it's getting really hard to explain to my kids why they should be proud to live in this country..

Old 09-17-2021, 06:54 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The fentanyl

I was thinking the same thing. Has she even spoken about this ? I haven't heard anything from her.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:55 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The fentanyl was getting in no matter what, that's a side issue.

I'm very much alarmed at the no-fly, it's one thing to say there's risk from helicopters etc. but drones? Nobody dies if they crash into one another, this is just hiding the truth.

Our inland border security checkpoints like Falfurrias make enormous busts weekly. Diverting them all down to the border to process Haitians definitely does not help that battle.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:59 AM

1,936 posts, read 823,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Over 10k Migrants Cross Into Texas and Currently Camped Under Bridge
Over 10k ILLEGAL ALIENS Cross Into Texas and Currently Camped Under Bridge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies