Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 05:33 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
It makes no sense. We were at a small gathering. 2 days later her and her husband were feeling sick. Both tested positive and both vaccinated. They say it’s my other friends fault because she was at the gathering also but isn’t vaccinated. She isn’t sick but got tested anyways and it was negative. I ask my friend how she can blame someone who doesn’t even have Covid and she won’t really answer the question. She just says that Covid would be over if everyone was vaccinated. Many people believe this. Even my dentist and others I know in the medical field. How can’t it just go away? It’s not a vaccine like Polio or Measles that prevents you from getting it. I know more people now who are vaccinated that have it then I did before there was a vaccination.
"My friend who is vaccinated has Covid and she is blaming another friend who isn’t vaccinated who doesn’t have Covid?"

So?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2021, 10:18 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Some people act like anyone not vaccinated is walking around infected when they are perfectly healthy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies