Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 11:38 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by concreteblonde View Post
Maybe she's just angry that she took it and got sick while someone else didn't and is fine. The vaccine doesn't work as it was intended to. All this hatred against healthy unvaccinated people is tiresome.
If that is the case then she can take comfort in knowing that everyone on the planet will, sooner or later, either get vaccinated or get covid (or die before one of those happens).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2021, 11:39 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
No he wasn't almost put on a vent.

Yeah he wasn't.

Why do people make stuff up...ugh.

(both sides do it).

Old 09-17-2021, 11:39 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
No he wasn't almost put on a vent.

That was the whole point of him flying to Walter Reed. Why did you think they had to get him to a hospital? You didn't think they have doctors at the White House?

Donald Trump 'was nearly put on a ventilator and was more ill than White House Claimed'

Old 09-17-2021, 11:40 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
That was the whole point of him flying to Walter Reed.

No it wasn't.

Patients put on ventilators aren't walking across a field to a helicopter.

I do believe he was sicker than we were led to believe. But he went to Walter Reed for 'just in case'.

I'm sure there was some discussion of optics. Better to have him go while he was still walking than to wait and see if he got sicker and had to be wheeled away in a stretcher.

Old 09-17-2021, 11:42 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,880 times
Man, in all this Covid conundrum, LOGIC has taken a beating, and has been tossed out the window.

Good grief!

Old 09-17-2021, 11:43 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,588,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
My dad is one of them. Except he isnt.

His primary COD is listed as covid.

He really died from being an 89 year old physical wreck who had his fifth seizure.

I have no idea what the real death rate is. Both sides ACTIVELY LIE about this mess.

Im vaxxed because I believe it is the lower risk option in a world where there is no such thing as zero risk.
For the person who wrote me condolences.

My dad was ready. He was 89, More than half bedridden and miserable. We parted as friends. He told me he was ready to die directly about a month before his last seizure. It was not sudden.

I got to keep my dad into my 50s. I adore my parents and I miss my dad. There is no good way to die but that is about as "not awful" death can be.

Old 09-17-2021, 11:47 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,378 times
https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/san-fr...o-go-clubbing/

Old 09-17-2021, 11:49 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
COVID vaccinated person is angry at the unvaccinated for not taking the COVID vaccine that did not prevent her from getting COVID. And still believes that COVID would have been eradicated if everyone was vaccinated with the COVID vaccine that did not prevent her from getting COVID.

The COVID vaccines must enhance one's ability to engage in logical fallacies.
Seriously. Do these people even listen to themselves?

Old 09-17-2021, 11:51 AM

8,231 posts, read 3,488,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
COVID vaccinated person is angry at the unvaccinated for not taking the COVID vaccine that did not prevent her from getting COVID. And still believes that COVID would have been eradicated if everyone was vaccinated with the COVID vaccine that did not prevent her from getting COVID.

The COVID vaccines must enhance one's ability to engage in logical fallacies.
There are a lot of delusional people in the world.

Old 09-17-2021, 11:53 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
While laying blame at the feet of an disease-free person would not be accurate, your friend is completely in the right for blaming the collective unvaccinated for the continuing severe levels of covid in the country right now. It would be very easy now for the US to be near 90% vaccinated if all Americans acted responsibly. At that level, covid prevalence in the community would be far less than it is and your friend may well never have come in contact with it.
She's not. Those with natural immunity will be the ones who stop this BS while the 'vaccinated' drop like flies, after they continue to get boosters and annihilatie their immune system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies