Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 05:16 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Because I prefer to let Democrats fund their propaganda outlets. Feel free to pay them, I won’t.
You are trying too hard to find a ray of sunlight in DeSantis performance the last few months, leading the nation in infections and multiple losses in court. This thread sounds like desperation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2021, 05:18 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,601,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
So you're commenting on something you haven't read? Why am I not surprised?
He said there were 6 deaths yesterday. A one day total.

Someone else chimed in saying that was wrong, and then referenced a weekly average.

The person who chimed in w/ the Miami herald article, was wrong, seeing as they don't understand the difference between a one day total and a weekly average.

Go ahead, read the conversation. It's really not that hard to follow.

Old 09-17-2021, 05:30 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,601,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You are trying too hard to find a ray of sunlight in DeSantis performance the last few months, leading the nation in infections and multiple losses in court. This thread sounds like desperation.
Yet, in the dead of summer and being off season, driving around Florida, it's hard to go 1 mile without seeing a NY, NJ or any other license plate from a leftist stronghold.

Please tell the smarmy know it all's on Long Island to stay in their leftist utopia. Thanks

Old 09-17-2021, 05:32 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
But they don't. Add just a few visitors.
According the Orlando Sentinel, in the second quarter of 2021, Florida drew in 31.7 million visitors. That is a 16.3% improvement from the first three months of 2021. But, an even bigger milestone is that this figure is 223.4% above the second quarter of 2020."
I was one of these with four other people. We went in early June, no Delta. That said, in the last two weeks I've had three direct contacts, two of which at work and one meeting a friend for ice cream. I've also gone for three COVID tests in the last nine days. Mind you, I'm in AZ which is peaking out. I'm vaccinated, but I rather not worry about spreading the virus if I am positive this time. I have been negative twice.

Old 09-17-2021, 05:32 PM

17,604 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Biden’s pandemic performance has been truly horrific, I agree with you on that. If Florida didn’t have DeSantis and his efforts to establish early treatment centers, the numbers would be much worse.

Old 09-17-2021, 05:40 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Biden’s pandemic performance has been truly horrific, I agree with you on that. If Florida didn’t have DeSantis and his efforts to establish early treatment centers, the numbers would be much worse.
Biden's biggest problem was removing guidance on masks.

Old 09-17-2021, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Biden's biggest problem was removing guidance on masks.
LOL! Your cloth mask hasn’t saved a single life, prevented a single infection, and never will.

Old 09-17-2021, 05:44 PM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
Yet, in the dead of summer and being off season, driving around Florida, it's hard to go 1 mile without seeing a NY, NJ or any other license plate from a leftist stronghold.

Please tell the smarmy know it all's on Long Island to stay in their leftist utopia. Thanks
Don’t tease!
If only…

Old 09-17-2021, 05:51 PM

13,258 posts, read 22,822,968 times
Quote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune...7-percent/amp/

Since this will never be reported in the LSM/DNC propaganda outlets, I wanted to share.
You know, CNN was showing this on screen multiple times this afternoon. Funny how people just make stuff up like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Thank you for posting this.
Florida is lucky to have DeSantis.

Friends and family of at least 50K dead people down here might disagree with that.

Old 09-17-2021, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
You know, CNN was showing this on screen multiple times this afternoon. Funny how people just make stuff up like that.

Friends and family of at least 50K dead people down here might disagree with that.
Most of those deaths were under Biden’s mismanagement of the pandemic, particularly in Florida. Hopefully they will hold Biden and the Democrats accountable. I know I will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies