Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2021, 08:32 AM

947 posts, read 297,100 times

Advertisements

Yup. El Presidente is requiring all federal employees and contractors to get the jab, but for some reason is allowing Congress and their staff to refuse it. Why is it that Democrats force "the unwashed masses" to engage in something that feel may be detrimental and yet excuse Congress??

When I read that, it was the deciding factor: I'm not going for that booster.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/co...ccine-mandate/

Old 09-18-2021, 08:54 AM

10,088 posts, read 7,761,924 times
I find it crazy myself. I mean if you are so hell bent on stopping the spread then mandate everyone including all Fed employees and illegals. Why exclude people? He is afraid if he pushes it on illegals, they won't vote democratic, USPS is a lot of minority and he doesn't want to lose their vote so they are exempt. I say just refuse. Everyone refuse if it is something you don't want to get. He has no business forcing medicine on you. Screw him. How can anyone take him serious? He's dumb.

Old 09-18-2021, 08:54 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
The Homeland Security Inspector General just released a report blaming the Biden Administration for refusing to test the aliens flooding our Southern Border.
One and a half MILLION of them in 2021.

These Covid infected aliens are overwhelming hospitals all over the Country, but it is especially BAD in the Border region. The Citizens who live there are Angry, the Mayors are furious and these are BLUE Cities and towns.

Biden not only has no Mandate for the aliens, he won’t even require or authorize testing.
The current plan from HSA is to present a PLAN by September 2022.

IG Blasts Biden’s Handling of Border Crisis as Surge Overwhelms Del Rio - Washington Free Beacon 9/17/21
Those health threats were underscored in a government watchdog report on the Biden administration's handling of the migrant crisis. The IG report called out Customs and Border Protection's failure to "conduct COVID-19 testing for migrants who enter…custody" and noted that the White House has not required it to do so. That policy, the IG wrote, puts federal employers' "support staff, communities, and migrants at greater risk of contracting the virus."

According to the IG, the Biden administration never "documented" a "formal policy" for COVID-19 testing of migrants. The sheer volume of migrants crossing the border makes "proper physical distancing in holding facilities" impossible. The crisis grew so dire in the Del Rio sector that the Department of Homeland Security deployed agents from its Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office from March until May.

The Department will prioritize efforts related to the DHS Chief Medical Officer to enhance the level of coordinated oversight and resource support for the DHS public health and medical enterprise," the agency wrote in the report. "The estimated completion date is September 30, 2022."

More than 1.5 million migrants have crossed the southern border in 2021

It’s Political all the Time with TeamBiden. One Disaster after another.
We can’t even keep up with all the Chaos he is causing.

Old 09-18-2021, 08:58 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
Disgusting.

Old 09-18-2021, 08:58 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,656,633 times
From your own link, it's clear that Biden does not have the authority to control the legislative branch. He cannot enforce any sort of mandates for them.

As for Congress, Pelosi has punted the recommendation to mandate them to the physician in charge there. I suppose if he says to mandate it, they will do so.

Old 09-18-2021, 09:04 AM

7,635 posts, read 8,705,627 times
Congress, White House, WHO, CDC, FDA, NIH... If anyone gets sure proof that any of these have mandated and achieved 100% Covid vaccination, please let us know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies