Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2021, 04:37 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,373,570 times

Advertisements

The Minneapolis Police Department is highly incentivized to cook the books with as many crimes as possible right now because the city will be voting on its continued existence this November. Let’s hope what they are reporting reflects reality. I hung out in Minneapolis all weekend and witnessed no crimes taking place, no police sirens or police interactions whatsoever. It isn’t that big of a city either (only 54 square miles). That’s all I’m sayin’!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2021, 04:43 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
What's a thug with a gun going to do?

Yep.
Preferably? Draw on the wrong person and catch a 230 gr jacketed hollow point in the teeth. Thus convincing his peers to seek life in another profession of a more honest stripe. Where's all them social worker types that are supposed to talk these varmints into not being varmints anymore? Meh, once a varmint always a varmint.

Old 09-20-2021, 04:47 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,665 times
you only speak to other gun lovers, as gun laws must be national in an interstate connected country just so you know

Old 09-20-2021, 04:49 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
The Minneapolis Police Department is highly incentivized to cook the books with as many crimes as possible right now because the city will be voting on its continued existence this November. Let’s hope what they are reporting reflects reality. I hung out in Minneapolis all weekend and witnessed no crimes taking place, no police sirens or police interactions whatsoever. It isn’t that big of a city either (only 54 square miles). That’s all I’m sayin’!
Okay Don Lemon.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/...n-minneapolis/

Old 09-20-2021, 04:56 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,574,791 times
Biden goes to the beach for a afternoon this is 50x worse than Trump going to his golf resorts 125 times

Biden giving a speech that is only 2 sentences long it is the worst speech ever

These Trump trolls are so annoying cut it out already Biden being president for week only does not make Trump the 2nd coming of Jesus 2 times over

The trolls were not that hard when Obama was president they were kinda dumb and funny not even close to a hard as they are with Biden

Trump with 500k dead from his total Covid failure make him the worst president by 5x over the next closest president Obama is not even top 10 worst

Old 09-20-2021, 05:06 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
you only speak to other gun lovers, as gun laws must be national in an interstate connected country just so you know

Ummm...OK. But just to set the record straight I don't "love" firearms or any other inanimate mechanical device. I love my son, my granddaughter, my lady, and three other people. I don't love firearms any more than I do any other device that operates on mechanical principals. But since the bad people of the world seem to prefer to have them I reckon I'll hang on to mine national laws or now. Since laws don't much figure in to how the criminals do business doesn't hold to reason I would expect them to disarm just because any such laws hit the books. Which dictates to my way of thinking that I won't be giving my guns up any time soon.

Old 09-20-2021, 07:20 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Biden giving a speech that is only 2 sentences long it is the worst speech ever
Not necessarily. The following would be a two-sentence speech from Biden that would be the best speech ever:

"My fellow Americans, I hereby resign the office of the presidency, effective immediately. Thank you and good night."

Old 09-20-2021, 08:14 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,977,761 times
Fine if they want to de-fund the police then all urban city police departments should resign move to the burbs and the burbs double their law enforcement budget. Set up check points and road blocks in and out of all urban centers to contain the crime. I have it 18 months before they are crying for the boys in blue to return.

Old 09-21-2021, 02:08 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Not necessarily. The following would be a two-sentence speech from Biden that would be the best speech ever:

"My fellow Americans, I hereby resign the office of the presidency, effective immediately. Thank you and good night."
No one wants what is waiting in the wings.

Old 09-21-2021, 04:21 AM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Democratic inner city violence is unacceptable.

The Taliban and Mexican cartels would blush at this amount of daily violence.

And until Democrats bring back stop and frisk, the killing will go on forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies