Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2021, 03:13 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
If anyone doubts the media is complicit in stirring up racial division, this photo should prove it. For weeks our Southern border has been overrun with migrants, but have you seen any pictures other than aerial views? All of a sudden, we get a closeup shot of a cowering black man and evil border patrol officer attacking him with a whip. Never mind that it's not a whip, but reins the migrant is pulling on. The pic was enough to start a flurry of attacks from the left, as usual. Mission accomplished.

It's a whip all right. ( The kind you use while riding horses, or may be it's the reins that are too long.)

But you need to see the WHOLE picture of what's going on there.

I already noticed for quite some time that American news makers are just TALKING about what's going on here and there, which gives a very vague idea.

But when I actually SEE what they are showing on Russian news from the location, my jaw drops.

So unless Russians are making things up, and this is NOT US/Mexican border, then tell me where else this crisis takes place. ( from 0:20)

That guy on the horse to a Haitian;

"Hey you, don't hide behind the women. You use women for protection, that's why your country is a ... "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjc8iJ58H30

Holly crap.

"The whole caravans of migrants pulled towards the US/Mexican border right after the inauguration of Joe Biden, who basically announced the ease of legalization for 11 million illegals in the country. This promise during the election campaign delivered him the votes of the Latin Americans, but brought the full-blown crisis on the Southern border of the country."

Oh boy.

I didn't realize that it was THAT BAD until I saw this report.

Last edited by erasure; 09-22-2021 at 03:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2021, 06:04 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
scumbag mad maxxine says this pseudo-event is 'worse than slavery'

Border patrol agents riding on horseback to control migrants are trying to "take us back to slavery days and worse than that."

what a lying soulless dirtbag.

whose fault?

trump's fault!

Old 09-22-2021, 06:20 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
So the Party and it's media wing are doubling-down on the "whips" narrative. In other words, lying. This is their standard operating procedure. Watch the 'crats punish these officers and reward the border jumpers.

We live now in a failed state with a sycophantic media pushing their lies on a daily basis. What's most disheartening though is that at least half the country is either stupid enough or malicious enough to buy it.

Last edited by Absolom; 09-22-2021 at 06:43 PM..

Old 09-22-2021, 07:30 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
It's a whip all right. ( The kind you use while riding horses, or may be it's the reins that are too long.)

But you need to see the WHOLE picture of what's going on there.

I already noticed for quite some time that American news makers are just TALKING about what's going on here and there, which gives a very vague idea.

But when I actually SEE what they are showing on Russian news from the location, my jaw drops.

So unless Russians are making things up, and this is NOT US/Mexican border, then tell me where else this crisis takes place. ( from 0:20)

That guy on the horse to a Haitian;

"Hey you, don't hide behind the women. You use women for protection, that's why your country is a ... "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjc8iJ58H30

Holly crap.

"The whole caravans of migrants pulled towards the US/Mexican border right after the inauguration of Joe Biden, who basically announced the ease of legalization for 11 million illegals in the country. This promise during the election campaign delivered him the votes of the Latin Americans, but brought the full-blown crisis on the Southern border of the country."

Oh boy.

I didn't realize that it was THAT BAD until I saw this report.
It's not a whip. He's running long split reins. And the only ones who use a whip while riding (it's called a crop) are jockeys. Though some aristocratic types that have horses (that doesn't mean they're horsemen or women) may use a riding crop as a status symbol. European military officers were fond of carrying them in times past and they came to be known as "swagger sticks."

Maxinne Waters was all up in arms about "cowboys whipping Haitians like they whipped slaves." Hey Maxinne, cowboys did not work on Southern Antebellum plantations. And using a whip from horseback is NOT an American thing. We use(d) ropes. Lariats. And these BP guys are not "cowboys" their hats and type of tack notwithstanding. They're more horse cavalry in this role but their not carrying sabers either. Pistols maybe. I would be. They could use some ground support, maybe packing shotguns with bean bag rounds. The mounted guys could use them to.

I'm sure these guys could handle a long gun from the saddle. Beats having to get close where these rodents can grab at their reins. Last I checked one thing that no one wants to do is grab a mounted cops (or anyones) reins. Them is serious fighting words. These guys ae thinking just as much about their horse as they are themselves. Or more if their true horsemen. From where I'm sitting it's time to not play nice with these people. No, I don't think we should give our guys whips, but bean bag shotguns bokken an other nonletal (but painful) tools are certainly justified.

Old 09-22-2021, 07:45 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,155,830 times
Again, don’t pay any mind to these stories. Their deflecting attention. Probably less than 10% are actually being sent back. Guys with mustaches roping up poor skinny blacks. Madison Avenue operating at their best.

Old 09-22-2021, 07:50 PM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
Biden’s Administrations Brown Shirts have put those 3-4 brave AND honorable Border Patrol Agent on Administrative Leave, pending an investigation, for simply doing their jobs. Being a former INS/ICE agent, “I” truly hope that my Border Patrol brothers and sisters will call out sick for two back to back shifts and report back to work and call repeat this process till Biden and America liberals see how life is without Border Patrol Agents on our entire southern border…. From California to Florida, enforcing the laws that Congress, not Border Patrol, made.

As Federal Law Enforcement Officers, they can’t strike, but as American citizens, they can make themselves heard in other ways…. Yeah, Fire all our Border Patrol…. Not going to happen since they can’t even find new Border Patrol Agents to back-fill all their massive amounts of vacancies. Plus, not too many Americans want to do the job of a BP agent or even capable of doing this job. Seriously, look at the duties of a Border Patrol Agent and you can see why people are not volunteering or knocking down the door to work as Border Patrol Agents in mainly isolated and remote locations on the border… You’re not going to get near any decent Duty Station for at least 3-5 years.

This is only going to get worse since Biden refuses to even address this issue.

Old 09-22-2021, 08:04 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Biden’s Administrations Brown Shirts have put those 3-4 brave AND honorable Border Patrol Agent on Administrative Leave, pending an investigation, for simply doing their jobs. Being a former INS/ICE agent, “I” truly hope that my Border Patrol brothers and sisters will call out sick for two back to back shifts and report back to work and call repeat this process till Biden and America liberals see how life is without Border Patrol Agents on our entire southern border…. From California to Florida, enforcing the laws that Congress, not Border Patrol, made.

As Federal Law Enforcement Officers, they can’t strike, but as American citizens, they can make themselves heard in other ways…. Yeah, Fire all our Border Patrol…. Not going to happen since they can’t even find new Border Patrol Agents to back-fill all their massive amounts of vacancies. Plus, not too many Americans want to do the job of a BP agent or even capable of doing this job. Seriously, look at the duties of a Border Patrol Agent and you can see why people are not volunteering or knocking down the door to work as Border Patrol Agents in mainly isolated and remote locations on the border… You’re not going to get near any decent Duty Station for at least 3-5 years.

This is only going to get worse since Biden refuses to even address this issue.
xoe, kackles, mad maxx and the rest of the clown car occupants already threw them under the bus, what do they have to lose?

Old 09-22-2021, 08:07 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
The Texas counties effected by this would be well within their rights to form militia. This is a foreign invasion. I'm not saying they should start shooting unless lethal violence is offered first but they certainly can capture and hold the Haitians.

It would be perfectly legal and within the bounds of the Bill of Rights' People have a right to protect their homes. That encompasses the entire area they live in which can also mean this country as a whole. REAL militia. Not the tacticool kids that went down there when these caravans first started showing up at the end of Obamas reign.

Old 09-22-2021, 08:16 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,757,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
The Texas counties effected by this would be well within their rights to form militia. This is a foreign invasion. I'm not saying they should start shooting unless lethal violence is offered first but they certainly can capture and hold the Haitians.

It would be perfectly legal and within the bounds of the Bill of Rights' People have a right to protect their homes. That encompasses the entire area they live in which can also mean this country as a whole. REAL militia. Not the tacticool kids that went down there when these caravans first started showing up at the end of Obamas reign.
What could go wrong.

Old 09-22-2021, 11:04 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
It's not a whip. He's running long split reins. And the only ones who use a whip while riding (it's called a crop) are jockeys. Though some aristocratic types that have horses (that doesn't mean they're horsemen or women) may use a riding crop as a status symbol. European military officers were fond of carrying them in times past and they came to be known as "swagger sticks."

Initially it came across like one ( for the Russians commentators too, since the cavalry officers over there used the whips ( same word for both things - "crop" and "whip.")
But then I looked closer and saw the reins ( "long split" as you've mentioned.)
And yes, he is threatening people down below.

But I see what's going on all around him too, so I understand his reaction.

At least he is not reaching for the gun, being overwhelmed with his task ( does he have a gun? I have no idea.)

Quote:
Maxinne Waters was all up in arms about "cowboys whipping Haitians like they whipped slaves." Hey Maxinne, cowboys did not work on Southern Antebellum plantations. And using a whip from horseback is NOT an American thing. We use(d) ropes. Lariats. And these BP guys are not "cowboys" their hats and type of tack notwithstanding. They're more horse cavalry in this role but their not carrying sabers either. Pistols maybe. I would be. They could use some ground support, maybe packing shotguns with bean bag rounds. The mounted guys could use them to.

I'm sure these guys could handle a long gun from the saddle. Beats having to get close where these rodents can grab at their reins. Last I checked one thing that no one wants to do is grab a mounted cops (or anyones) reins. Them is serious fighting words. These guys ae thinking just as much about their horse as they are themselves. Or more if their true horsemen. From where I'm sitting it's time to not play nice with these people. No, I don't think we should give our guys whips, but bean bag shotguns bokken an other nonletal (but painful) tools are certainly justified.

I didn't even get to this part ( didn't even read it.)

But from what I saw, what are these people supposed to do ( the border patrol)?
To quit their job all together?
What's going on there is appalling to say the least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies