Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 10:19 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times

Advertisements

To re-ignite the war? The corruption never ends. This is disgusting.

Reuters is now reporting that despite the Biden administration’s planned withdrawal from the country, they continued sending significant amounts of military equipment to the country.

Just about one month ago, the Afghan Ministry of Defense posted pictures on social media of seven brand new military helicopters arriving in Kabul courtesy of the United States.

“They’ll continue to see a steady drumbeat of that kind of support going forward,” said feckless U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin a few days later in a news briefing.

Why would the administration ship firearms, drones, communication gear, etc., to a country they planned on abandoning within months?

Lloyd Austin was exposed in Wikileaks as acquiring millions of dollars to be stashed into Eastern European bank accounts. I think it was $12M. I wonder where it came from. The emails were to his contact and told him to take his usual percentage. How many other millions and bank accounts does Austin have?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...r-the-taliban/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2021, 10:44 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,952,870 times
So now the current admin can pull a Dubya and yell WMDs, WMDs ! ! !

Or maybe he pretend Iran was stashing them in AStan, and then invade Iran.

Old 09-21-2021, 10:54 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Trump Admin entered into a written agreement with the Taliban to withdraw all US troops by 5/1/2021. In doing so, it legitimized the Taliban.

The US had facilitated the release of 5000 Taliban fighters from Afghan prisons in 2020.

Only 2500 US troops remained in Afghanistan when Biden took office. To put this into perspective, the troops that remained were a fraction of the number of people who attended the Trump rally and gathered at the Capital on 1/6.

Speculation:

Equipment was on order to be left as a parting gift to the Taliban to fight al-Qaeda, or

Given how quickly the Afghan government fell and once the former Afghan President and Parliament fled, it was beyond dicey what would happen next- thus the need for more equipment.

As per usual, the US military industrial complex remains the primary beneficiary of the US funding crapola in Afghanistan , going back to 1979- 89 and then 2001- 2021 for 40 plus years.

Old 09-22-2021, 01:27 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Nefarious reasons, I'm sure.
With Obama running things, the Muslim Brotherhood is involved.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:24 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKf7xQtPukA

Cognizant Biden thinks Senile Biden is a fool.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:47 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Smh, this woulda been news if the crooks werent in charge.

Old 11-06-2021, 01:47 AM

1,014 posts, read 480,079 times
With the Talibans, there are no formal style death penalty like they do in America. They just kill you on the street and then say it was a death sentence carried out. By their government. Islam. Unreal...

Old 11-06-2021, 02:00 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyCable View Post
With the Talibans, there are no formal style death penalty like they do in America. They just kill you on the street and then say it was a death sentence carried out.
Which is better?

Old 11-06-2021, 03:04 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
My coworker is telling me troops are being sent overseas but they are very quiet about where they are going and what they are doing. Given I wouldn't trust this administration to cook my breakfast for me much less run a military, and top brass in our military are a bunch of woke Marxists, I don't have much faith what we are doing will end well....then again I felt the same way when the neocons ran the military.... Who can you trust among the swamp?

Old 11-06-2021, 05:20 AM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
To re-ignite the war? The corruption never ends. This is disgusting.

Reuters is now reporting that despite the Biden administration’s planned withdrawal from the country, they continued sending significant amounts of military equipment to the country.

Just about one month ago, the Afghan Ministry of Defense posted pictures on social media of seven brand new military helicopters arriving in Kabul courtesy of the United States.

“They’ll continue to see a steady drumbeat of that kind of support going forward,” said feckless U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin a few days later in a news briefing.

Why would the administration ship firearms, drones, communication gear, etc., to a country they planned on abandoning within months?

Lloyd Austin was exposed in Wikileaks as acquiring millions of dollars to be stashed into Eastern European bank accounts. I think it was $12M. I wonder where it came from. The emails were to his contact and told him to take his usual percentage. How many other millions and bank accounts does Austin have?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...r-the-taliban/
As we have seen with biden, and most dems, the left hand does NOT know what the right hands is doing.

I would NOT be surprised these weapons we slayted for a long time and biden NEVER TOLD those doing the sending that he was going to withdrawal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies