Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2021, 06:04 AM

17,387 posts, read 9,207,763 times

Advertisements

TeamBiden brought over 100,000 Afghans to the USA.
They were unvetted
They were unvaccinated
They were untested for Covid

3% of them were the SIV that aided the Military & Aid groups in Afghanistan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2021, 06:08 AM

8,724 posts, read 4,991,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
Note, they are also coming here with 12 year old wives.
And it will be accepted here. That is their culture. We can`t change that. Keep your little girls, under lock and key. They are there for the taking....and it will be ok.....per joe biden.

Old 09-23-2021, 06:17 AM

30,119 posts, read 18,921,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckatredlightsagain View Post
That's terrible. Anyone that does that to a child deserves to have their "you know what" removed.
They don't see it that way, we are bringing in people that have a far different view than us. There will be continuous problems as a result of these refugees.

Old 09-23-2021, 06:19 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,857,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
There will be tone more of this stuff going on thanks to joe bro. Bombers and killers by the 1000's.
I’d be more concerned with home grown White extremists contesting the results of the next election.

Old 09-23-2021, 06:26 AM

39,026 posts, read 51,082,683 times
I don't give a flying xyz if they helped us in the fiasco there. They got a paycheck. They should never have been let in the country. We gave that country everything they needed to rid themselves of the Taliban and improve their lives. We don't owe them anything. Send them back.

Old 09-23-2021, 06:30 AM

23,841 posts, read 14,963,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I don't give a flying xyz if they helped us in the fiasco there. They got a paycheck. They should never have been let in the country. We gave that country everything they needed to rid themselves of the Taliban and improve their lives. We don't owe them anything. Send them back.

Old 09-23-2021, 06:32 AM

42,678 posts, read 17,872,014 times
The men also came with their child brides...yes that is a plural.

Marrying a minor is illegal in the US
Having multiple wives is illegal in the US

And what did the State Dept do....why they sought "guidance" from the administration on what to do.

WTF ??

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...cking-79818599
One internal document seen by The Associated Press says the State Department has sought “urgent guidance” from other agencies after purported child brides were brought to Fort McCoy in Wisconsin.

Old 09-23-2021, 06:55 AM

18,151 posts, read 15,576,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Do you want the Haitians in this country?

If the Haitians had gone into the Dominican Republic, I would consider them refugees.

But from Haiti to Mexico? Are you kidding me? Hmm…NO. They need to go back to Haiti. We don’t even share a common border.
The Haitians don't bring anything more worth having here than these Afghans. They're both primitive backward tribal type societies and they have no intention of changing from that. The Haitians form up drug dealing "posses" like the Jamaicans, buy nice cars with drug money and if they have indoor plumbing that somewhat works they're uptown Freddie Brown. Slumlords love them.

Afghans aren't much different they just do it under Sharia and pray 5 times a day. Other than that their going to be bringing in heroin to gin up money to support terrorist operations and much like what happened in Europe when they let these ME "refugees" pour in roving gangs of Islamic thugs will be raping and assaulting away. Throngs of Haitians and Afghanis pouring in to Biden's beckoning arms. Hell we're going to be footing their housing bill so they don't even have to sweat paying rent and they'll have voodoo and Islamic gangs with a health care plan. Ain't life grand?

Neither group has a thing to offer our country that's worth having. What we consider squalid conditions is Nob Hill or the Hamptons to these people and they'll have what were once nice areas looking just like where they came from in short order. And they'll still think their uptown Freddie Brown. I did a service call once to a residence being rented to Haitians. The slum...errr landlord called in a plugged toilet and wanted me to check it out. The conditions in that place set me back on haunches.

Trash knee deep in the kitchen and the smell was horrible. I looked in the bathroom and they had torn the toilet off the floor, thrown it in the bathtub and were squatting over the hole in the floor. I left. Told the owner he didn't have enough money for me to tackle that project. It was a man a woman and four kids. Kids ranged in age from infant to toddler. They came here "looking for a better life?" Yeah looks like it. These Afghans aren't bringing in much of anything better. We should only be letting in Afghans who did major things to help our people out over there. FULLY vetted and vouched for people and their families.

We've got big trouble that's going to be pouring into our communities in short order with this slew of "refugees" that were brought here. Afghans, Haitians, Central Americans and Mexicans Somalis, Nigerians throngs of people pouring in from all over and we're supposed to just be happy to have them all? We're being told we have some sort of humanitarian duty to these people? And they're going to receive benefits far in excess of anything actual citizens would be eligible to receive. Our veterans that came back from Afghanistan missing limbs and worse won't see a pittance of the assistance these "refugees" will. Call me silly but that just don't seem right to me....

Old 09-23-2021, 06:57 AM

25,805 posts, read 16,451,635 times
More diversity enriching our country.

Old 09-23-2021, 08:33 AM

28,355 posts, read 16,317,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
Note, they are also coming here with 12 year old wives.
Not legally married.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies