Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2021, 07:44 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 4 days ago)

27,187 posts, read 13,477,157 times

Advertisements

Prince Harry interfering in US politics once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2GHdZn8M1I

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC News

The Duke of Sussex has said he warned Twitter boss Jack Dorsey about political unrest in the US - just a day before the deadly 6 January riots.

"I warned him his platform was allowing a coup to be staged," Prince Harry said at the RE:WIRED tech forum in the US.

"That email was sent the day before. And then it happened and I haven't heard from him since," the duke said.

He was speaking at a session discussing whether social media was contributing to misinformation and online hatred.

The duke used his personal experience with online hatred and the press to reflect that social media companies were not doing enough to stop the spread of misinformation.

He said the internet was "being defined by hate, division and lies", adding: "That can't be right."

Harry says he warned Twitter boss ahead of Capitol riot - BBC News

Last edited by Brave New World; 11-10-2021 at 08:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2021, 07:48 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Prince Harry? I didn't know he had his finger on the pulse of America?

I guess since he married an American he has become one through proxy kind of like how Madonna moved to London and married a Brit and now she talks with a scullery maids accent..

Where was Harry and his warnings when we suffered nightly riots during the "Summer of Love" in 2020?

Old 11-10-2021, 07:49 AM

2,106 posts, read 979,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCqOUy2-wSM
Poor Dumb Ass Harry

Old 11-10-2021, 07:50 AM

9,457 posts, read 5,229,337 times
Hey, Ginger Whiskers......get lost!

Old 11-10-2021, 07:53 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
Harry is a woke Hollywood POS.

It was a riot, not a coup. Idiot. (Coups involve things like guns and an actual chance of succeeding.)

Old 11-10-2021, 08:02 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Harry is a woke Hollywood POS.

It was a riot, not a coup. Idiot. (Coups involve things like guns and an actual chance of succeeding.)

It was a riot. The People had had enough of being lied too and they marched to the Capital to have their disapproving voices heard. The scene then got out of hand just like so many of the nightly "protests" that plagued so many cities during the "Summer of Love". Of course the main difference was the level of destruction. Imagine if the likes of BLM or antifa had led the charge into the Capital, they would still be rebuilding the looted and burned out ruins.

The January 6th mob made their point and the Dems are now making theirs by crushing the instigators to the point where no one will ever dare to rise up to question their motives and lies again.

They tell us that Violent Protests on Main street USA is our Right but don't dare bring the struggle to their House.

Old 11-10-2021, 08:12 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It was a riot. The People had had enough of being lied too and they marched to the Capital to have their disapproving voices heard. The scene then got out of hand just like so many of the nightly "protests" that plagued so many cities during the "Summer of Love". Of course the main difference was the level of destruction. Imagine if the likes of BLM or antifa had led the charge into the Capital, they would still be rebuilding the looted and burned out ruins.

The January 6th mob made their point and the Dems are now making theirs by crushing the instigators to the point where no one will ever dare to rise up to question their motives and lies again.

They tell us that Violent Protests on Main street USA is our Right but don't dare bring the struggle to their House.
A riot is a riot and the perps deserve whatever they have coming. Yes we need to differentiate between people who went in 5 feet and took a picture then left (likely guilty trespassing) and the ones that were banging on the door in that hallway. (100% full felony rioting)

Nonetheless the sentences should be typical for those convicted. Yes I realize they are ignoring the left of center rioters. This does not make the Jan 6 rioters not guilty. It means the government is favoring one group over the other which is a separate issue.

For the record I would 100% support investigating the summer looters and rioters with 100% equal vigor like the investigations into the Jan 6 rioters.
Also for the record. I have never voted for trump and cannot stand him. I am for equal treatment of those left and right of center.

Old 11-10-2021, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Prince Harry? I didn't know he had his finger on the pulse of America?

I guess since he married an American he has become one through proxy kind of like how Madonna moved to London and married a Brit and now she talks with a scullery maids accent..

Where was Harry and his warnings when we suffered nightly riots during the "Summer of Love" in 2020?
Prince Harry clearly doesn't like the US First Amendment and wants it changed and he wants 70% of youtube videos taken down.

Prince Harry faces backlash in the US after calling First Amendment 'bonkers' - Sky News (May 2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNBC

The prince also took aim at YouTube, pointing to a report that found 70% of videos on the platform were in violation of YouTube's own policies on misinformation.

Prince Harry says he warned Twitter CEO that a coup was about to happen a day before the Capitol riot - CNBC

Old 11-10-2021, 08:30 AM

27,149 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2GHdZn8M1I
GTFO, don't come back and take your narcissistic wife with you Harry (formerly known as Prince).
Your family sees what she has done to you but you are totally blind to it.
Sadly I think you will one day.

Old 11-10-2021, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
GTFO, don't come back and take your narcissistic wife with you Harry (formerly known as Prince).
Your family sees what she has done to you but you are totally blind to it.
Sadly I think you will one day.

Exactly - I cringe every time he opens his mouth, and this is especially true in relation to US Affair and Politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies