Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2021, 01:36 PM

178 posts, read 82,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What a racist thing to say!!!
But you are a worse racist. If you point out that black people dont care much. With blacks much more likely to kill other blacks.
Ever see any protest.

Look at the protest when one bad cop kills a one black.
But if 10K blacks are killed because of BLM nobody cares. Just part of the history and black culture is is to be accepted.

Complete waste of lives whites have to accept. Or are called racist. And blacks clearly dont care unless can somehow blame on whites.
I would consider you they racist for not caring about these thousands of lives.
Feel free to lookup the numbers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2021, 02:49 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,664,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ196 View Post
Look at the protest when one bad cop kills a one black.
But if 10K blacks are killed because of BLM nobody cares. Just part of the history and black culture is is to be accepted.

PP kills lots of blacks, too. You dont see these crazy riots about that either.

Old 09-24-2021, 03:01 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
this thread is racist, isnt it?
Everything is racist.

Old 09-24-2021, 03:38 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Have you ever seen the media and the police put up this much effort if she was black or any other race?

One military Hispanic girl in my area disappeared and found murdered days later. It got a few lines of honorable mention in my local newspaper.
Get back to use when they start naming streets after, paint murals on every wall in the hood, put up statues, etc, ala George Floyd.

Old 09-24-2021, 03:54 PM

2,035 posts, read 852,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Lots of men are secretly attracted to thin, white, young girls. They literally are more valuable than a high end Corvette to a lot of men. If they realized their sexual power many of them could retire by the time they are 25 with literally millions of dollars if they went to the right areas and propositioned the right men. I think that's the reason they get lots of media coverage.

Look at Epstein Island at it's peak. This is something you'll get few men to admit but I'll admit it, and I know a number of men who would love to say retire in a place like the Philippines and marry a 22 year old girl when they are 50 and rich. More will admit it than you might think if you really get them talking. I enjoy exploring human psychology after all and digging down to our base instincts when I study evolution.

Throw in that the latest case is above average in attractiveness and has an infectious smile in the pictures the media posts... It is what it is. People can be in denial about our human drives and bias towards attractive people, especially attractive young women, but those traits will still remain in our genetic makeup.
I don’t know why you kind of refer to it as, “lots of men might not admit to it”. It’s no secret that older man enjoy the company of younger women. But your reference to Epstein was kind of off base. What he did was under age girls, not women. Big difference. That’s disgusting. But if a younger woman is mature and of legal age and she wants to date an older man? Well she can. And older women are doing it now too. They have their boy toys. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I enjoy younger WOMEN, not girls. But not so much younger I can’t have a conversation with them. No thanks.

Old 09-24-2021, 04:06 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Its a set up. Part of the division diversion. Dont be fooled. Now we are racist because the outlets that pushed it now tell us we are racist because of their coverage.

Old 09-24-2021, 04:17 PM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times
Although tragic, 200K women over 21 go missing every year, 59K under 21. I do not understand that this story had to be on the news 24/7 when so many others possibly have the same fate, yet are not getting the type of coverage this woman is.

Old 09-24-2021, 04:52 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Although tragic, 200K women over 21 go missing every year, 59K under 21. I do not understand that this story had to be on the news 24/7 when so many others possibly have the same fate, yet are not getting the type of coverage this woman is.
It facillitates them (msm) turning around and pointing out how racist America is, for the wall to wall coverage they (msm) provided. Distraction and division, a 2 fold tool. Disgusting

Old 09-24-2021, 05:04 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,925,121 times
I have been told by various MSM products like Wind River, and Yellowstone TV series that Native American girls get kidnapped or go missing all the time.

Old 09-24-2021, 05:18 PM

2,982 posts, read 1,164,508 times
Media is hurting any fair trial if it comes that far or in any charges there are some numb nuts here and on social media that say the is boyfriend guilty!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies