Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2021, 03:31 AM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Both the women and the guys are stupid for having a back and forth. It is useless and both sides say they are victims. Universities are not about shutting people down or having a safe space. Universities supposed to allow difference of opinion. If I was those two guys. I would have just ignored the two blm women. I never said they did anything wrong. What is wrong is that the industry of academia has sided with BLM and Antiracism agenda knowing that with human nature. Racism can not be solved.
Both sides say they are victims, but only one side is. Those girls are stupid. The guys were sitting there studying. The only thing they did wrong was apologize at first. I don’t care what their sticker or shirt says, it’s a free country. Don’t say “both sides” when it’s only one side.

Last edited by katygirl68; 09-28-2021 at 03:46 AM..

Old 09-28-2021, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
He should have stood up for himself, by just sitting there it makes him look weak, what these clowns that try this crap need is a REAL man or woman to stand up to them, they snap like a dry noodle then. Been there done that. Most folks like that think I am a crazy white guy and I am, it's not an act.
Oh really Mr. Tough Guy? What do you think they should have done, beaten the women up?

Old 09-28-2021, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynaydee View Post
I thought the purpose of multicultural centers was to be inclusive to all and teach others about different cultural backgrounds, no?

I think both parties went about this the wrong way. For the young men, I have a hard time believing they didn’t know what they were doing walking into a multicultural center sporting antagonizing slogans on their computer and t-shirt (sure, maybe the man voted independent, but c’mon, the obvious assumption is Trump). For the ladies, I think they should have offered to have a calm discussion, without the cameras running, as to why the slogans were offensive instead of being confrontational and telling them they had to leave. Sounds like one lady was trying to calmly explain while the other was going off. The fact that they had the cameras on tells me the intent was to be confrontational. Silly on both parts.

I’m so over this woke culture. If done the right way, it can be very helpful but, along with the media’s help, it’s making this country more divisive. I think as media consumers we have to learn to parse the facts from the fear mongering, and just like the internet, don’t believe everything you read or see.
The boys had a right to wear whatever they wanted, or put whatever sticker they wanted on their laptop. The only ones being antagonizing and offensive were the women.

Old 09-28-2021, 04:07 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
I'll just leave this here, again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPs...98224958738258

Those girls are an exhibit of what I call demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Old 09-28-2021, 06:23 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Both sides say they are victims, but only one side is. Those girls are stupid. The guys were sitting there studying. The only thing they did wrong was apologize at first. I don’t care what their sticker or shirt says, it’s a free country. Don’t say “both sides” when it’s only one side.
Thank you!

Old 09-28-2021, 06:40 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Trump blatantly supporting white supremist,
this is a lie

Quote:
using racial slurs,
and this is a lie
Quote:
denigrating any and everyone that dare disagree with him,
and this is a lie

Quote:
his supporters razing the US capitol carrying confederate flags,
and this is a STUPENDOUS, HILARIOUS lie

Quote:
but yet, but YET....its those damn democrats behind the hate and causing civil war.
finally. a true statement.

Old 09-28-2021, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
this is a lie

and this is a lie

and this is a lie

and this is a STUPENDOUS, HILARIOUS lie

finally. a true statement.
Lol, truth!

Old 09-28-2021, 11:58 AM

19,025 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I agree. But you keep insisting that people have in some way given their consent into perpetuity. Furthermore, I find it rather odd that you quote Abraham Lincoln to prove your argument when he literally waged war against the south to prevent secession.

Lastly, Thomas Jefferson does not agree with you.
No, you are insisting that. I merely stated that the law says you gave consent. That you do not know how and when is based on ignorance of the law. READ LAW.

LINCOLN was 100% correct.
Again, ignorance of law is no defense.
The governments of these united STATES were instituted to secure the endowed rights of the PEOPLE, not the subject citizens, who surrendered their endowment.
"STATES RIGHTS" is no excuse for secession.
Why? "STATE" can refer to one of three things: dirt (geography), government, or a people.
Dirt has no rights. Governments only have delegated powers - not rights. Only PEOPLE have "STATES RIGHTS." But citizens surrendered those rights, in exchange for privileges.

ERGO, no Confederate state or its subject citizenry had any "RIGHT" to secede from the UNION instituted to secure rights of the sovereign PEOPLE.
" " " " " " " " " "
Using a propaganda segment to support your argument is hilarious. WGPM strikes again.
NOTHING in that segment of "entertainment" refuted TJ's stunning : "All men are born equal, all men have Creator endowed rights that governments were instituted to secure."
Whereas those over whom government administers power are those who "CONSENT."
All men have rights, but those who consent to be governed are bound to obedience.
NO CONTRADICTION.

Absent consent, all that American governments are empowered to do is adjudicate disputes, prosecute criminals, and defend against all enemies, foreign or domestic. That has nothing to do with the exercise of natural and personal liberties of the sovereign people.

Old 09-28-2021, 11:58 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,361,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpuppet View Post
The plan is to get people angry at whites. Then whites start hating them back. Then everyone refuses to get along and a wedge grows. It's just a chain of hatred and it's inspired by social media and the MSN a**holes who see this all as a game.
It's also simply an inevitable result of increasing "diversity"...

Almost like no society ever lasts when it becomes too "diverse". Unity and commonality are ultimately better for a society in the long run...

Old 09-28-2021, 01:06 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
I merely stated that the law says you gave consent.
1) Which law states I gave consent?

2) If a law states I gave consent, does that mean I gave consent?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies