Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2021, 04:33 PM

423 posts, read 186,267 times

Advertisements

Painful to watch. Wtf is this, Gitmo for toddlers? Parts of the US really went full-blown retard with this Covid-19 hysteria.

- Masking up toddlers who have zero chance of getting symptomatic Covid? While being inexpressibly stupid, this is some Taliban-level human abuse...
- No natural immunity passport like everywhere else in the world? What kind of quack science is this policy based on?
- A country of more than 70% vaccinated & an estimated 50 million with natural immunity and the president says it's a 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'? Hmm...

You can't make this up. I can only hope this insanity won't rear its ugly head in the EU but I'm not overly optimistic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2021, 05:23 PM

14,215 posts, read 4,583,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
As long as the parents are aware of the policy prior to dropping the tot off then it is what it is.

I wouldn't want to have a kid of mine wear a mask like that. I also wouldn't want to put a kid in daycare anyway. But that's for me. I'm not a forced collective nor do I advocate for one.

The mask policy is like every other policy at the daycare. Feel free to negotiate terms with the property owner.

Dropping the kid off and then getting ticked off after the agreed-upon policy is put in place is absurd.
1) how many kids do you have? I don’t even force my 2 year old toddler to wear mask or shove broccoli down his throat. What makes you think I am ok with someone does that to my child?

2) there is no mutual agreement between parents and any preschool in America that they would use FORCE on 2 year old toddler to do anything, that includes eating or wearing a mask or sleeping or pooping. If you can find me a preschool with policy to use force, let me know so I can report them to CPS

3) s t f u

Old 09-27-2021, 05:43 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,345,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
1) how many kids do you have? I don’t even force my 2 year old toddler to wear mask or shove broccoli down his throat. What makes you think I am ok with someone does that to my child?

2) there is no mutual agreement between parents and any preschool in America that they would use FORCE on 2 year old toddler to do anything, that includes eating or wearing a mask or sleeping or pooping. If you can find me a preschool with policy to use force, let me know so I can report them to CPS

3) s t f u
1. 0

2. I'm not sure you're right about that.

3. Ok.

Old 09-28-2021, 08:19 AM

36,482 posts, read 30,820,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Sounds like you are searching for excuses.
Does one need an excuse to not want to force toddlers to wear face coverings arbitrarily during the day that do absolutely nothing to prevent the spread of this virus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies