Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2021, 03:34 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,234,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Colon cancer? you are suppose to get tested for that because you might have it, not know it and it may kill you.

I hope you didn't spend too much time on your theories.

And what violence?
I have yet to have my livelihood threatened or public access restricted because I did not get a colonoscopy this year.

I hope that you didn't spend too much time on your comparison.

Old 09-26-2021, 03:43 PM

20 posts, read 5,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
NTTAWT, but this is not your personal erotica site, buddy.
lol I guess I went to the wrong clinic

Old 09-26-2021, 03:43 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrBubbles_ View Post
The official 9/11 fairytale?
Robert Mueller hid and covered up 911.
Dich Cheney and the CIA with the help of the FBI, did 911

Old 09-26-2021, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloverec View Post
Yea what the told the public and what most believe.... (They dont question anything)
When you look at the history of the US and the Middle East, it built up to it. They let it happen and used it as an excuse to get us stuck in the middle east for the next 20 years.

Old 09-26-2021, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Robert Mueller hid and covered up 911.
Dich Cheney and the CIA with the help of the FBI, did 911
I'm no 9/11 inside job conspiracy guy(I do think they knew about it and didn't do anything in order to justify invading the middle east).

But I'm sure you'll like these tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ffxUT7Puf0

Old 09-26-2021, 03:51 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,809,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
I have yet to have my livelihood threatened or public access restricted because I did not get a colonoscopy this year.

I hope that you didn't spend too much time on your comparison.

Colonoscopies are also only recommended for a certain age group. Personally I'm not old enough yet for it.

Old 09-26-2021, 04:05 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,234,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
Colonoscopies are also only recommended for a certain age group. Personally I'm not old enough yet for it.
I was due for one for the first time this year, but after my parents were vaccine injured (Mom subsequently died), another close relative died from a non-COVID/VAX related heart attack, I was in an auto-accident, sinus surgery tomorrow after a cyst was discovered in my maxillary sinus (thanks to the brain MRI), and likely upcoming back surgery to address a syrinx, my primary care physician decided my ass can wait until next year.

It's been an eventful year.

Old 09-26-2021, 04:14 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,353,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Imagine a Vax, so safe you have to be threatened with violence to take it.

For a disease so deadly you have to be test to know you have it.
What violence?

And if you say government edict that has nothing to do with the vaccine or its safety. The government is inherently violent. That's what government is - force. It doesn't invest pride or prejudice when it uses force in vaccine doctrine any more than it does when it cages a man for selling fresh milk to his neighbor.

The saying "Government: ideas so good they have to mandatory" doesn't specifically apply to any singular edict. It's the built-in m.o. of the paradigm.

My suggestion to those going nuts over "mUh FReeDom" is to be consistent in calling for an end to the paradigm that legitimizes the use of force by an involuntary entity. Don't sit in your recliner and pick & choose which edicts are good and bad in your esteemed opinion. Who made you the arbitrator of what is moral and logical for other people? Why should you have a higher claim on the lives of others than they have on themselves? You don't hate government. You hate government that won't do your dirty work for you.

Time is up. Take personal responsibility.

Old 09-26-2021, 04:18 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,278,566 times
Maybe when the Novavax vaccine comes around they can elicit more volunteers, but they aren't going to wait for that, they seem to be starting the big anti-vaxxer crackdown in October from what I'm hearing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies