Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2021, 02:33 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
"Forget the whipping for a second."

Okay. It's really easy to forget things that never even happened.
The left working hand and hand with the mainstream media creates Orwellian propaganda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2021, 02:38 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
He sure had a hard time getting it out.

Old 09-26-2021, 02:39 PM

942 posts, read 392,289 times
I say we build "continuous housing" along our southern border. Put those apprehended crossing the border illegally to work building this "housing". The southern "WALL" of the housing could run continuous along the border to deter future illegal crossing of the border. And those apprehended, along with building the housing, would have a place to live as well. Of course they wouldn't be free to leave the housing unless they were heading back south.

Old 09-26-2021, 04:27 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kroadking View Post
I say we build "continuous housing" along our southern border. Put those apprehended crossing the border illegally to work building this "housing". The southern "WALL" of the housing could run continuous along the border to deter future illegal crossing of the border. And those apprehended, along with building the housing, would have a place to live as well. Of course they wouldn't be free to leave the housing unless they were heading back south.

I like that idea and was hoping that Trump would have implemented it after he built his wall. Imagine a town on the edge of the border that is built by the illegal aliens. It would have to better than living under a bridge in the Summer heat with no toilets in sight..

We could have called it "Trump Town".

Old 09-26-2021, 04:35 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
The leftists as a group have made clear that they are just as racist as the Ku Klux Klan -- but unlike the KKK, they just haven't actually murdered any black people (or at least not to my knowledge).

Old 09-26-2021, 06:03 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,987,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kroadking View Post
You know, that could actually work.

It would also be cheaper than just letting them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
The leftists as a group have made clear that they are just as racist as the Ku Klux Klan -- but unlike the KKK, they just haven't actually murdered any black people (or at least not to my knowledge).
Good point. They have however, by proxy, murdered a few people. Quite a few actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Is the Left finally realizing that illegal is illegal regardless of skin color?

What's wrong, they afraid the Haitians might vote republican?
I was wondering about who the Haitians would vote for. They are Africans and Africans just don't align with woke and multi 'gender' crap. They damn well know the difference between a man and a woman!

Old 09-26-2021, 06:11 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
By the time we get border security it will be to keep the remaining civilized sane folks from getting out.

Old 09-26-2021, 06:21 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
I did not vote for Biden.

Having said this, I don’t hold Biden responsible for gas prices, inflation or the messy end of the Afghanistan War.

When it come to the border, Biden and his Admin own it.

Old 09-26-2021, 06:24 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
After 4 years, Trump built only 400 miles of incremental new wall.

No one has been forthcoming how much has been spent including eminent domain litigation and settlement.

Old 09-26-2021, 06:25 PM

2,869 posts, read 1,150,103 times
What a novel idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies