Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2021, 11:03 AM

1,969 posts, read 669,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Source?

I don't think fat shaming is going to solve the problem.

That's why I wear a mask when I'm indoors and away from my home.
There was a nurse who came out and stated that vaccinations in CVS, Walgreens, etc don't show up in the hospital system. So if the don't ask, they don't know and just put unvaccinated. She had to go and manually update cases after asking patients.
Given the nature of this, whistleblowers are the only possible sources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2021, 04:10 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,563,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
There was a nurse who came out and stated that vaccinations in CVS, Walgreens, etc don't show up in the hospital system. So if the don't ask, they don't know and just put unvaccinated. She had to go and manually update cases after asking patients.
I think that also varies by state. My husband had his vaccine at a CVS and when he went both to a Patient First Urgent Care and the ER, the could see his vaccine.

Old 09-29-2021, 04:13 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,886,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
But wouldn’t they ask whether they been vaccinated?

Old 09-29-2021, 04:18 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,087,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yep, I think people who are older and have comorbidities still need the vaccine but also need to repair their liver, immune functioning, gut issues, weight, etc. to as great an extent as possible.

If we were as healthy as the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and Singaporeans, we would have 10 times less deaths from covid with or without the vaccine.
Too late as most damage to such is beyond repair. Years of abuse, taking meds for anything and everything instead of dealing with the issue(s) without meds, years of drug use/abuse and vaccinations every year for the flu.

I firmly believe that years of overmedicating as described above has caused irreversible damage to the immune system. The body has not had to fight off sickness and disease on it's own for so long, that the immune system has completely and permanently shut down. Like a mimic of AIDS.

Old 09-29-2021, 04:26 PM

29,752 posts, read 18,615,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Too late as most damage to such is beyond repair. Years of abuse, taking meds for anything and everything instead of dealing with the issue(s) without meds, years of drug use/abuse and vaccinations every year for the flu.

I firmly believe that years of overmedicating as described above has caused irreversible damage to the immune system. The body has not had to fight off sickness and disease on it's own for so long, that the immune system has completely and permanently shut down. Like a mimic of AIDS.
Too late for some and not too late for others...I believe most could help themselves if they start the correction. I repaired my bad immune system, guess I'll find out when I get covid how well or not.

Old 09-29-2021, 04:37 PM

3,336 posts, read 1,202,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
Part of that is the unvaxed that died before the vax was available when everyone was unvaxed. I do agree though that Donald Trump's fast tracking of the vaccine saved lives. How many? That we will never know, but undeniably he saved thousands.
Absolutely agree that fast-tracking the vaccine saved thousands of lives.
But being un-vaccinated has also caused thousands of deaths and expensive hospitalizations.

Old 09-29-2021, 04:41 PM

29,752 posts, read 18,615,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Absolutely agree that fast-tracking the vaccine saved thousands of lives.
But being un-vaccinated has also caused thousands of deaths and expensive hospitalizations.
True but nothing compares to the harm caused by a poor diet of sugar and fast food leading to obesity, heart trouble, cancer, diabetes....our hospitals have been clogged up with the obese for decades.

Old 09-29-2021, 05:25 PM

270 posts, read 190,001 times
Default Look, we have male chauvinist here

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
"Don't worry your pretty little head over it".
you would have to result on ad hominem, sexist language. Cannot think creatively? My head is not small and has not been so pretty since 1999!

Quote:
The other part of this post illustrates how self-centered people are. This poster seems to have formed an opinion of the vaccine based on her reaction, or lack thereof, to it. "If it didn't happen to me, it won't happen to anyone". What about the tens of thousands of reported deaths on VAERS or hundreds of thousands of adverse effects reported there? Remember, adverse doesn't always just mean a sore arm. We are talking life-long disabilities. Some worse then actual death.
This is your fantasy. I may have used myself as an example in a direct response message, but I'm hardly self centered. You do not understand the VAERS, and how misleading it is:

VAERS was created in 1990 to give anyone from health care professionals to the general public the chance to submit reports. The data is publicly available online. The CDC says on its website that “reports submitted to VAERS often lack details and sometimes contain errors.”

Posts online are sharing VAERS data without any context. Screenshots of the data being shared online give a vague description to paint a much darker version of reality and mislead social media users into believing that the vaccine is causing more adverse events than the public is being told.

To anyone with a pragmatic mind, the disease is far more debilitating and has far worse long-term effects than a shot that only mimics the actual virus, yet is a ubiquitous substance. The only reason to reject the vaccine, is if you believe the Coronavirus is fake!

Old 09-29-2021, 06:35 PM

17,255 posts, read 6,625,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldOzarkLady View Post
you would have to result on ad hominem, sexist language. Cannot think creatively? My head is not small and has not been so pretty since 1999!

This is your fantasy. I may have used myself as an example in a direct response message, but I'm hardly self centered. You do not understand the VAERS, and how misleading it is:

VAERS was created in 1990 to give anyone from health care professionals to the general public the chance to submit reports. The data is publicly available online. The CDC says on its website that “reports submitted to VAERS often lack details and sometimes contain errors.”

Posts online are sharing VAERS data without any context. Screenshots of the data being shared online give a vague description to paint a much darker version of reality and mislead social media users into believing that the vaccine is causing more adverse events than the public is being told.

To anyone with a pragmatic mind, the disease is far more debilitating and has far worse long-term effects than a shot that only mimics the actual virus, yet is a ubiquitous substance. The only reason to reject the vaccine, is if you believe the Coronavirus is fake!
There are many valid reasons to forego getting vaccinated, which anyone with a medical degree or a brain knows. Stop trying to practice medicine.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:44 PM

3,691 posts, read 1,332,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicipher View Post
What an a absolutely cowardly response to a very detailed and thoughtful response written to you in post #88. Hell, you couldn't even quote my response (obviously you couldn't refute it).

And I rest my case on why people don't respond to posters like you that attempt to paint anyone that is not pro-vaccine as ignorant, conspiracy nuts (I'm so sick of people like you gaslighting). The bottom line is you're simply intellectually rigid and close minded on the subject so no one can have a rational and civil discussion with you.
Youre scared of a needle and wont get a vaccine that can save millions of lives and you call me cowardly.
Just get your damn shot and stop acting like a toddler.

Or dont get it, I really dont care if you get covid and die. One less angry irrational ideologue.
Your hesitance to get vsccinated is based purely on your fear of it. Yet 339 million vaccines have been given, with 3 actual deaths which can now be prevented.

If everyone were like you we would still be dealing with polio, smallpox, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies