Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2021, 02:30 PM

423 posts, read 186,562 times

Advertisements

Pfizer CEO says that we will need Covid-19 booster shots every year for the rest of our lives.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pfiz...s-shots-2021-8

Are you OK with the fact that the medical establishment along with the government are planning to put all of us on chronic life support like if we were HIV or Diabetes sufferers?

Societies around the world were told to make the sacrifice for the greater good and go along with the mass vaccination program so that we can reach herd immunity, save the life of the elderly and return back to normal as fast as possible.

Here in my area, all of my young coworkers and friends agreed to be vaxxed for this greater good and not because we were at risk of Covid-19. Everyone that I know caught it last year in my age group (30's and 40's) in our cramped European city and we were all over it in a week (general symptoms: taste and smell lost & mild flu-like headspace). But we did our duty. We all thought that it's overkill to vaccinate the young and healthy instead of letting every fit member of society gain natural immunity. We did our duty nonetheless. Have we all been betrayed?

Are you okay to be mandated to 'update' your immune system by the vaccine annually or else you're kicked out of society? Btw, what's up with China? How is it possible that they are pretty much done with Covid-19 without vaccines? A country of 1,4 billion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2021, 02:31 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easternman View Post
Pfizer CEO says that we will need Covid-19 booster shots every year for the rest of our lives.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pfiz...s-shots-2021-8

Are you OK with the fact that the medical establishment along with the government are planning to put all of us on chronic life support like if we were HIV or Diabetes sufferers?

Societies around the world were told to make the sacrifice for the greater good and go along with the mass vaccination program so that we can reach herd immunity, save the life of the elderly and return back to normal as fast as possible.

Here in my area, all of my young coworkers and friends agreed to be vaxxed for this greater good and not because we were at risk of Covid-19. Everyone that I know caught it last year in my age group (30's and 40's) in our cramped European city and we were all over it in a week (general symptoms: taste and smell lost & mild flu-like headspace). But we did our duty. We all thought that it's overkill to vaccinate the young and healthy instead of letting every fit member of society gain natural immunity. We did our duty nonetheless. Have we all been betrayed?

Are you okay to be mandated to 'update' your immune system by the vaccine annually or else you're kicked out of society? Btw, what's up with China? How is it possible that they are pretty much done with Covid-19 without vaccines? A country of 1,4 billion.
They're not. They have a problem with truthfulness, transparency and anything related to those two.

Old 09-28-2021, 02:31 PM

3,648 posts, read 3,784,861 times
Yes. We have all been betrayed.

Old 09-28-2021, 02:33 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,992,303 times
But on the other hand, when I was a child, living in Saudi Arabia, we got our cholera vaccinations every 6 months.

Old 09-28-2021, 02:37 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
I predict stagflation, shortages, and stock selloffs going into Christmas. The supply chain issues will remain for some time. They are going to keep up the media narratives nobody trusts, keep pumping QE despite it's destructive effects, keep pumping vaccine mandates causing shakeups in a lot of job markets... they are stuck in a feedback loop at this point. You've also got China... if they cut back on capitalism we're going to have to bring a lot of manufacturing that went to China and that will take time... and who's going to work these jobs when the pay is crap and stagflation is here to stay? Seems like a perfect storm may be brewing.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/xi-...on-11632150725

We seem to have reached a point where the socially engineered control system (aka matrix) has reached a point of diminishing returns. More and more energy is required to maintain the matrix, while it begins to produce less and less output. The cost is exceeding the benefits.

This can be illustrated with the "vaccine." They are so utterly desperate to get this injection in to people. It's not a good look. They don't look confident. They're not coherent. They never stop talking about the vaccine.

The matrix was supposed to handle this job for them. The combined apparatus of tech, media, politics, hollywood, government. A unified megamachine of propaganda. Gaslighting and scapegoating everyone until vaccine goals are reached. It didn't work. The Covid propaganda campaign came up short. The matrix is sputtering, backfiring, and kicking out a lot of black smoke.

Now, instead of quietly backing away from their plan. They are doubling down. Out of spite. Out of panic. They want to do more masks, more lockdowns. More insanity. More confusion. They are losing control.

Entropy has overwhelmed them.

Soon they will turn against each other. Some may lose their minds. Politics and media will become increasingly bizarre, as the matrix starts popping gaskets and blowing O rings.

Last edited by sholomar; 09-28-2021 at 02:46 PM..

Old 09-28-2021, 04:27 PM

3,079 posts, read 1,545,725 times
Money, money, money!!!!

Old 09-28-2021, 04:29 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easternman View Post
Btw, what's up with China? How is it possible that they are pretty much done with Covid-19 without vaccines? A country of 1,4 billion.
Joe Biden, is that you?

Old 09-28-2021, 04:32 PM

500 posts, read 319,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williepaws View Post
Money, money, money!!!!
You got it in a nutshell.

Damn. I sure wish I'd bought shares in pharmaceuticals!

Old 09-28-2021, 04:48 PM

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
We're supposed to get a flu shot every year so add the covid shot to what we'll get. Not a big deal.

They are working on pills to take for prevention and also better treatments for those who do get sick. The "experts" seem to be saying that by next spring we'll be nearly back to normal. I think they've done a pretty good job. BTW, I think a covid shot is more important for a lot of people than a silly chicken pox shot for kids. Just about the same for mumps, which isn't a serious illness either. Covid can have devastating after effects.

Old 09-28-2021, 04:50 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,885,749 times
Unfortunately for him I won't be getting any Pfizer shot.

But I will get J&J again or Novavax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies