Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 08:57 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,667,075 times

Advertisements

The obit. says cancer. She died 12 days after the last shot but she could have died 12 days before the shot. Or she could have died at anytime. It's not necessarily cause and effect.

Sounds like she had cancer and also a heart problem. We don't know if the heart problem was caused by any of the shots. She may or may not have known what she had. Did you notice she was a member of a group called From the Heart? Maybe she always had heart trouble and maybe that's why she was in the heart group. We do not know. She wanted to see her cardiologist so maybe she didn't even know about the cancer yet. That can happen. My sister just died and it wasn't until the last minute after lots of tests that they even knew she had cancer.

Sad that this woman died. Sixty seven years old isn't that old anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2021, 09:13 PM

23,534 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Uh, the Sicknick thread from earlier this year.
That does not prove that the "Trump crowd doesn’t believe in autopsies except for Sicknick's". try again

Old 09-29-2021, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
There was a time on the board I thought you were sensible, now we get these stereotypical nonsense posts - not sure what happened... It's probably me.
It's not you.

Old 09-29-2021, 09:15 PM

35,688 posts, read 21,042,380 times
So many twists and turns in this thread! All the CD Doctors seem to know all about this poor person with zero information! Facts or nada, the rest are conspiracies.

Old 09-29-2021, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
It’s not you.

At least the Left is honest about its love of Marxism. I can respect the honesty even though the philosophy is poison. I can’t tolerate your side citing my principles then being closeted Marxists. It’s the dishonesty.
lol

Old 09-29-2021, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
So many twists and turns in this thread! All the CD Doctors seem to know all about this poor person with zero information! Facts or nada, the rest are conspiracies.
You mean, it's like everyone in here is a leftist?

Old 09-29-2021, 09:41 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,570,932 times
The Left always manipulates the language to fit their narrative. Why is it a 'breakthrough infection' for the vaxed? Being vaxed doesn't stop you from getting Covid or transmitting it. This is straight out of the CDC. If you're lucky your symptoms won't be as bad as if you didn't get the vax. Meanwhile the vaxed are shedding viruses like crazy which is why infection rates go up when there are more vaxed people.

Why get a vax with side effects when there are safe and effective treatments that have saved millions of lives? Speaking from experience, I wasn't vaxed and my symptoms were less dire than when I had flu years ago. I was taking the Zelenko Protocol supplements.

Old 09-29-2021, 09:53 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Looks like the third one was the nail in the coffin.

Her tweet reads.....

So still waiting to see a doc although they have run tests. Still no room in hospital or in ER bay. PA announcement just said ER could not accept more patients. This is a BIG hospital. Damn the unvaccinated. They have made life hell for a lot of people.

Looks like the vaxx gave her heart issues.. yet she took more smh.

https://techstartups.com/2021/09/23/...rna-injection/
Yup ---- I know folks that lost a loved one because they couldn't get the proper care in Florida --- hospitals were too over burdened.

Sad.

Old 09-29-2021, 10:04 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The Left always manipulates the language to fit their narrative. Why is it a 'breakthrough infection' for the vaxed? Being vaxed doesn't stop you from getting Covid or transmitting it. This is straight out of the CDC. If you're lucky your symptoms won't be as bad as if you didn't get the vax. Meanwhile the vaxed are shedding viruses like crazy which is why infection rates go up when there are more vaxed people.

Why get a vax with side effects when there are safe and effective treatments that have saved millions of lives? Speaking from experience, I wasn't vaxed and my symptoms were less dire than when I had flu years ago. I was taking the Zelenko Protocol supplements.
Glad you had an easy time with it/ Have a lnon-vaccinated friend who is still feeling sick six weeks into the whole thing.....I'm sure he will be okay.....

But this article isn't about having the vaccine and getting COVID.

The woman did have the third jab but is that why she was feeling sick? Sure anti-vaxxers will think it is connected but I think the core of the story is that COVID patients have overrun the hospitals in Florida and non-COVID patients are getting substandard care and some are dying. I have a good friend whose father in law had a minor infection but was tossed around from hospitals to long term care facilities to home because of an overburdened healthcare system that had not room or resources for him. He died.

This woman wasn't feeling well -- we have no clue if it was related to the jab or not. Point is -- she couldn't get care because of COVID patients overburdening the system.

End of story.

Old 09-29-2021, 10:07 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,951,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
My aunt was vaccinated.. since then she has fainted, fell, and has heart issues now. She said her heart races non-stop now. She believes she has Myocarditas and said she will not be getting any more vaccines.
She should be seeing a cardiologist asap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies