Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 02:08 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I work for CBP and i'd say half of us already got covid (including myself).

Why would you get the jab when you already got covid aka natural immunity?
Thanks for the reminder. That solution never entered my head. Not enough coffee.

Is there any test to see if a person has immunity? And if you can still get it even with the vaccine, what's the point?

One of these days we will find out what covid is doing to employers healthcare cost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2021, 02:15 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,710,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Sooooo... illegal aliens that cross our border have the choice if they want to be vaxxed but our border agents must comply or lose their job.

This won’t cause a shortage of agents at the border .....

Joe Biden will create a labor shortage at the border and this will make things worse.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/09...hoice-1141456/
This is all just common sense and science.

By default, any hardworking US Citizen, especially those in Law Enforcement or the Medical Field is a COVID super-carriers and they have to get the vaccine before they kill everyone.

On the other side, since we aren't testing the Illegal Aliens the "science" tells us that there are no cases. If there are no cases of illegals with COVID then why should they get vaccinated? I mean it isn't like we are in the middle of some sort of pandemic.

Old 09-30-2021, 02:24 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Thanks for the reminder. That solution never entered my head. Not enough coffee.

Is there any test to see if a person has immunity? And if you can still get it even with the vaccine, what's the point?

One of these days we will find out what covid is doing to employers healthcare cost.
I have no idea if there's a test to test for your natural immunity.

What's funny is the so called "Party of Science" does not recognize natural immunity like the rest of the world.

Old 09-30-2021, 02:26 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
This is all just common sense and science.

By default, any hardworking US Citizen, especially those in Law Enforcement or the Medical Field is a COVID super-carriers and they have to get the vaccine before they kill everyone.

On the other side, since we aren't testing the Illegal Aliens the "science" tells us that there are no cases. If there are no cases of illegals with COVID then why should they get vaccinated? I mean it isn't like we are in the middle of some sort of pandemic.
At this point. Anything Joe Biden does is bad for America. There has not been one thing yet that I can think of that he has done that has benefited the average citizen.

Old 09-30-2021, 02:35 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I have no idea if there's a test to test for your natural immunity.

What's funny is the so called "Party of Science" does not recognize natural immunity like the rest of the world.
A relative had COVID in February. He got the vaccine a couple months later. He said the natural immunity is as iffy as the vaccine.

Old 09-30-2021, 03:00 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,120,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
A relative had COVID in February. He got the vaccine a couple months later. He said the natural immunity is as iffy as the vaccine.
...AND?

I had someone say the opposite!

Old 09-30-2021, 03:11 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I sincerely hope that I never get what you have.
Trust me, theres no hope for you

Old 09-30-2021, 03:19 PM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Can Biden do this ?

Aren't Border Patrol Agents members of a union ?

One thing in the link is incorrect.

It states that illegals are breaking the law, which is correct, but states that they are criminals which, unfortunately, is incorrect.

Just being in the U.S. illegally isn't a criminal offense. It's an infraction (like a moving violation that doesn't rise to the level of a misdemeanor nor felony....failure to stop at a stop sign, failure to signal to change lanes, etc.).
Did you misunderstand the irony ( and dander) or are you trying to deflect from Biden’s not ful filling the duties of his Office?
Priorities of the Administration are askew or this is intentional. I am leaning towards the latter.

Either way No illegal alien from anywhere should be here at all.
No one without our expressed permission.

Old 09-30-2021, 03:25 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,071,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
150,000 illegals per month unvaccinated with a 20% infection rate who they just just let in with no vaccine and they want to fire the agents
It is no coincidence that a massive influx of Haitians will coincide with Biden’s firing of the border agents.

Old 09-30-2021, 03:31 PM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ultimately, Biden is their boss, so I would think he could fire them, but lets be honest here...if you are a federal employee and you have the POTUS pissed off at you...Would you really want to keep working there?!! NOT ME!
What about being POTUS and having much of the nation mad at you and know you are already past due from being removed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies