Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2022, 06:27 PM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
The swamp is infested by the right. Unfortunately they are falling for the umpteenth trillion time a ' vague' claim that is not verifiable. Imagine that, duped by their sore LOSER no longer holding any office -citizen.
I won't hold my breath on this lastest red herring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
DJT had 4 years to accomplish what he now wants done.
Congress had 6 years to accomplish what DJT wants done.
DJT is deflecting from his own problems which he knows was done illegally, since he had previously accused Clinton of doing.
DJT problems keeps mounting and seems to be no end to this.
DJT just isn't a person you trust to follow the Law, even when repeated told by his advisors who also may be complicit in the illegalities.

YJMV
You do know that Trump is not the one doing the investigations, right?
That Trump is not the one who had filed the info about Hillary with the court, right?

Good grief, maybe the accusation should have been released to the media by an anonymous source, because then you'd believe it lock, stock, and barrel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2022, 06:29 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Well, think again….
Half the country was STUPID enough to elect Biden who has an established history of even MORE corruption and racism than the Clintons plus Biden is senile and much more incompetent than Hillary.
And half the country voted for him…..
Hillary knows how stupid and uniformed Americans are (especially the democrats) so why not try?
The same people who pulled this crime off are the ones who are telling you the election was honest.

Old 02-13-2022, 06:56 PM

13,073 posts, read 7,511,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You do know that Trump is not the one doing the investigations, right?
That Trump is not the one who had filed the info about Hillary with the court, right?

Good grief, maybe the accusation should have been released to the media by an anonymous source, because then you'd believe it lock, stock, and barrel.
of course I know.
But he is the one who is making the noise. He's trying to deflect from his current problems.
He's following his standard modus operandi.
He may have a point, but he and the Republican Congress had their chance, and all that time, 6 years, couldn't make find enough or make anything stick.

All we want, is to see his tax returns.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:38 PM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
of course I know.
But he is the one who is making the noise. He's trying to deflect from his current problems.
He's following his standard modus operandi.
He may have a point, but he and the Republican Congress had their chance, and all that time, 6 years, couldn't make find enough or make anything stick.
If she had done what is said then she'd harmed his administration and he has the right to make noise.
As far as what you claim he's deflecting from, all that is known is that some unknown people had said something vague...and that's pretty much it.

Quote:
All we want, is to see his tax returns.
"All"? lol, no. Y'all haven't spent years just complaining about tax returns. You don't trust the IRS to do their jobs? As far as I know he's not the one who has an IRS pal like Lois Lerner to fudge numbers for him.

Oh and btw, please post the laws or constitution that states a person must make their tax returns public to become president.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:50 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
The same people who pulled this crime off are the ones who are telling you the election was honest.
Exactly. Bunch of crooks are in charge now. I am beginning to wonder if we have ever had any honesty in this country's government. The wrong person is being blamed for wrongful acts. The real insurrection happened in the senate on January 6th when a crooked election was ratified. President Trumps speech had not finished when the trouble began so it was not his people at his rally who started it. I think it was staged in order for the election results not to be questioned as some were planning to do. It is time to put some of these crooks behind bars for treason. And I am not the only one who thinks that.

Our country is in a sad state! The fox is guarding the henhouse. Law and order and national security is a thing of the past. Any crook that wants to is walking over our border and our government is helping them.

Last edited by NCN; 02-13-2022 at 08:08 PM..

Old 02-13-2022, 08:55 PM

5,071 posts, read 2,179,417 times
So President Trump was right yet again!

Old 02-13-2022, 09:53 PM

16,087 posts, read 10,747,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
He is the troubadour for Freedom and return to the rule of law.
He is the bloated carcass of lies and fake accusations you mean.

Old 02-14-2022, 06:41 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
let's hope so.

Quote:
The Republican Party is widely expected to retake control of the House in November. That puts some of the fiercest critics of the Democrats’ collusion claims in position to take over key investigative committees.

‘Serious consequences’

Rep. Michael Turner of Ohio, the ranking Republican on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said Sunday that he and Mr. Jordan, the ranking House Judiciary Committee member, would use “every aspect of congressional power to get to the bottom of this.”
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...m-reports-dem/

Old 02-14-2022, 07:14 AM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Sic em Durham.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...se-servers.amp

Sullivan is still in power.

This has to get exposed and stop, and go punished.

What say you, former President Donald J. Trump?

"This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution," Trump said. "In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death."

I agree.

John Durham indictments include so far, Igor Danchenko, Michael Sussmann, and Kevin Clinesmith.

Jake Sullivan should be next. Here's what he did,

" Computer scientists have uncovered a covert server linking the Trump organization to a Russian based bank...this secret hotline may be the key to unlocking the mystery of Trump's ties to Russia"

So this idiot writes a novel and then quotes the lie as a fact, a lie he started, and tweets it out.

Talk about Circular Reporting.

Hillary Clinton at hashtag dot tweet:

"It's time for Trump to answer serious questions about his ties to Russia"

Hmmm, sounds like insurance to me.

So what the Clinton Campaign paid to do to the White House was "Hack, Lie, and Spy."

Yeah, Watergate on Meth and H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan
I lived through Watergate and it pales in comparison to the Collusion Hoax. All the "defenders of democracy" who worked 25/8 to exposed Nixon have gone dark and done so as a matter of policy: say no evil about Democrats.

The Democrat Party, the corporate media, and the national law enforcement agencies allied with them created and advanced the Russia Hoax and now they are all suppressing its exposure as a lie of their own making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAmericaGo
This is actually very scary. I wonder why this news is breaking right at the super bowl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon
Washington Post has not covered it as of yet.

Hillary attempts a soft coup and the WaPo is letting Democracy Die in Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by seguinite

Seach on CNN for 'Durham report' = last story in December. Imagine that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger
No wonder Maddow left her show after years of claiming it was Trump..but didn’t most of us know that Hillary was the real perp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04
This is Watergate times 1 million. We've heard about Watergate now for 40 years, even becoming part of our lexicon.

Yet CNN Headlines yesterday was about an alleged attempt by Trump to flush documents down a toilet by some anti-Trump author trying to sell her book.

If this news broke about the Republicans trying to infiltrate and spy on the EOP, they would have pre-empted the SuperBowl with non-stop coverage.

No matter who you support, Blue or Red, ALL Americans should be upset about this and demand an accounting. This MUST stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyFan
I lived through Watergate and it pales in comparison to the Collusion Hoax. All the "defenders of democracy" who worked 25/8 to exposed Nixon have gone dark and done so as a matter of policy: say no evil about Democrats.

The Democrat Party, the corporate media, and the national law enforcement agencies allied with them created and advanced the Russia Hoax and now they are all suppressing its exposure as a lie of their own making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga
i can pretty much guarantee there are no intrepid journalists at the Washington comPost working on this story.
Hmmm... https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-democrat.html

So it begs two questions now,

What was the U.S. Government's role in this and were they in on it?

Jake Sullivan, what happens with him?

Last edited by McGowdog; 02-14-2022 at 07:50 AM..

Old 02-14-2022, 07:18 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
People are going to prison, but which ones I do not know. It all depends upon which ones flip for softer sentences & which ones do not.

I don't think Presidential pardons can be given to enemies of the state, so there's no get out of jail free passes to hand out.

I find it funny how the Libs here keep deflecting to Trump, and can't deal with the facts of what this all means.

When the Pubs retake the House & Senate, hopefully the swamp will get drained. If not, we are all (yes Libs too!) likely to lose a lot more of our freedoms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies