Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2021, 02:11 PM

19,802 posts, read 9,345,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Don’t take her word for it get your hands on a sample of this vaccine. Let me tell you a little true story that happened about a month ago. A shipment in a semi truck hauling Pfizer vaccine that was going to be shipped out of the country crashed in route. Do you know how the government handled that crash? As if an alien spacecraft had crashed. They closed off the entire area, brought the Air Force in, brought members of the Secret Service, homeland security, the army, and over 50 people in full biohazard suits. They even blocked off air space above. Why? Because they didn’t want anybody getting their hands on samples of that vaccine or whatever was in that truck.

So ask yourself this, Get a 400 magnification microscope as that’s what she claims she used and get your hands on a couple samples and look for yourself. Everyone who has examined these vaccines under magnification say there’s something very eerie going on with them. The problem is most people can’t get their hands on any samples.
This is what I found on DuckDuckGo when I searched under "Semitruck crashes with Pfizer vaccine".

The following link says Moderna (not Pfizer) and mentions HazMat, but gives no details such as you listed in the first paragraph. Is this the same story? If not, can you provide a link to the one you listed? Thanks.

https://www.wvpublic.org/government/...n-part-of-i-79
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2021, 02:19 PM

15,063 posts, read 8,625,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Let's see those results in an actual medical journal, then they may have some credence.

Otherwise, it is non peer reviewed information, the revelation of which is somewhat irresponsible until undergoing formal peer review.
Irresponsible you say? How absurd. We didn’t wait for per review of these poisons before rushing to inject the entire world population with a solution to which the ingredients are kept a secret. And you believe it irresponsible not to help keep those secrets?

Let’s make one thing REAL CLEAR .... peer review= consensus censorship. Try to find one published paper in these so-called peer reviewed medical journals critical of vaccines. You’ll be searching a long time.

Old 10-05-2021, 02:35 PM

25,705 posts, read 18,781,503 times
After watching the video, all I can say is ... creepy. Just like everything else, I'm not going to trust it one way or the other without more conclusive evidence.

I will say that I can't think of any "PR" reason for this woman (a medical doctor, I assume) to make the claims she has made. If her claims are true, she's obviously risking her life. That's the kind of thing that makes people mysteriously disappear or be found dead of some "accident" one day. If the claims are false, she's ruining her career and assuring that she and her family are "exiled" by our totalitarian government/corporations.

As for her claims, although like I said, I'm not going to just assume all of it to be true, I will say I would not doubt that it could be true one little bit. My opinion is that evil has almost entirely consumed this planet (as far as the human species is concerned). That big corporation and governments could be trying to turn everyone into "zombies"... totally possible, as far as I'm concerned. The people in control of this nation and most of the world right now would just LOVE to turn our species into some sick version of the "Borg" from Star Trek Next Generation.

As far as "peer reviewed"... that means absolutely NOTHING in an age wherein politics is the primary motivator in society. No different than when religion was the primary motivator. How many "peer reviewed" scientific ideas of the dark ages do you think were true? And do you think the "scientists" of Copernicus' times agreed with his conclusions and "peer reviewed" his ideas? Hell no. He was lucky to avoid being burned at the stake. When the motivation for scientific discovery is something other than truth, "peer review" isn't worth spit.

Old 10-05-2021, 02:40 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,534,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
This Carrie Madej?

https://www.bbc.com/news/53525002

Yeah, about that....
Quote:
Carrie Madej's video makes a false claim that the vaccines will change recipients' DNA (which carries genetic information).
carrie must have made it through grad school without understanding very much basic biology.

Old 10-05-2021, 02:48 PM

322 posts, read 280,458 times
SECRET INGREDIENT - what? Page 6 and on....

https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download

Old 10-05-2021, 02:51 PM

15,063 posts, read 8,625,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
There was another thread about this, in which someone said that she presented no actual proof; one either has to take her word for it, or not.

(NOT that I think the COVID vaccines are safe because I don't.)
Well, she presented photographs of the damn thing to which another researcher subsequently identified as “Hydra Vulgaris”, and this creature not only exists and is scientifically documented, but it’s highly unique and unusual biology is also documented. Furthermore, aside from the size, the images taken of this thing in the vaccine matches scientific photos of that very creature, only much much smaller.

Furthermore, Dr. Madej isn’t the only one finding unusual things in these vaccines. There are 100’s of medical and scientific experts from around the world, comprising 35 separate research groups who are examining these vaccines microscopically, and they are all finding unusual and unnatural components, including such things many consider to visually appear as parasite like.

Given the absence of any identifiable motive for the good doctor to perpetuate such a hoax, her discovery ought to be taken very seriously. Or, we can do as Hawkeye suggests, and allow these creatures continued free transport into millions more hosts, while waiting for peer reviewed papers that will never see publication.

I think the better approach might be to wait on peer reviewed papers to document the safety of these vaccines before injecting them and these tentacled creatures who are claimed to be immortal, into Billions of human hosts.

3,023 posts, read 2,237,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
carrie must have made it through grad school without understanding very much basic biology.
So she put a vaccine that had expired under a microscope while it rotted and was surprised that it looked different? And she was using the same sophisticated equipment found in many middle schools?

Wow, yeah, rigorous science, indeed.

28,353 posts, read 16,373,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
...We didn’t wait for per review of these poisons before rushing to inject the entire world population with a solution to which the ingredients are kept a secret...
Actually, we did.

Old 10-05-2021, 02:52 PM

322 posts, read 280,458 times
This guy went and tested blood of his patients BEFORE the thing.

THEN! He retested AFTER the thing. It is hitting the fan. Might want to suggest to those forcing/shaming/threatening the thing on you that they will need to pay for pre/post blood tests to see how well your fighter t cells are doing post. maybe? If things are really bad let them know your attorney will be contacting them.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AfV3xCaPsHci/

Old 10-05-2021, 02:56 PM

78,351 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
It’s a real story, Google it go back 400 pages because they try to hide it. Or you can go to DuckDuckGo. As for “whatever was in the truck” that’s because I’ve never considered this vaccine a vaccine. It does nothing that acts like a vaccine. So of course it’s appropriate to label it as “or whatever it is”.
https://wvmetronews.com/2021/08/28/t...derna-vaccine/

Turned up as the very first search item on google....followed by 10 other news stories about it.

Mentioned a Hazmat clean-up of 50 gallons of spilled oil and antifreeze but no swarms of federal agents from 5 different branches and 50 guys in hazmat etc.

Basically, it was a truck crash.

There is absolutely nothing to the story that suggests what you're claiming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies