Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2021, 04:19 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
I said it is costing Republicans votes. The rhetoric from the Republicans costs them in many cases but you all can stay in denial. Doesn’t matter to me. I’m not loyal to parties.
Then Democrat name calling should also cost them votes. No?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2021, 04:22 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

This is the actual quote - at no point did President Trump advocate the oral consumption of bleach or any other poison.

I did not lie, and I stand by my earlier statement: you've either misinterpreted what actually occurred or you read/heard a lie which you believed hook line and sinker. Given how you accused me of lying, it appears it's both plus your own confirmation bias.
No one said he advocated bleach specifically. However, he suggested disinfectant. That is poison. You cannot be so sloppy and he couldn’t have cared less. Furthermore, his handling of the pandemic show just how little he cared about his supporters. You can deny that politicians on both sides take their voters for granted if you want but the evidence is there for all to see.

Old 10-05-2021, 04:26 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Then Democrat name calling should also cost them votes. No?
If the individual voters decides, sure. The reality is that Republicans lose people due to their rhetoric. If they cleaned up, they would gain more voters. That’s not just true for Black people either. I have met East Asians who were disgusted with the last President and the pandemic. They felt his comment incited hatred for them. The Republicans lost potential voters there too…

Old 10-06-2021, 06:07 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
Quote:
No one said he advocated bleach specifically. However, he suggested disinfectant. That is poison. You cannot be so sloppy and he couldn’t have cared less. Furthermore, his handling of the pandemic show just how little he cared about his supporters. You can deny that politicians on both sides take their voters for granted if you want but the evidence is there for all to see.
You earlier wrote:

Quote:
The last President had some of his voters drinking poison to due to COVID. He knew they were dumb enough to do it. He didn’t care.
As per the original statement which I quoted in full, President Trump never advocated the drinking of any toxic substance.

You made a factually incorrect statement.

And:

Quote:
Furthermore, his handling of the pandemic show just how little he cared about his supporters.
Several high-ranking Democrat officials - at the state gubernatorial level - are on video stating that any and every time they requested the federal government for help, the Trump administration delivered.

And you must be unaware that this is a pathogen for which the survival rate is over 99%, and that numbers for deaths were wildly inflated, and that both here and abroad, many of the "dead from Covid-19" were elderly and/or had co-morbidities.

Old 10-06-2021, 06:09 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/10...-month-n419865

Meh, they'll vote Democrat again. Fools.
You didn't read the whole article did you?

In follow-up interviews, some of those who had mixed feelings about Biden’s performance still saw him as preferable to former President Donald Trump

That's why Republicans have to have an alternative candidate.

Old 10-06-2021, 07:36 AM

62,962 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
You earlier wrote:

As per the original statement which I quoted in full, President Trump never advocated the drinking of any toxic substance.

You made a factually incorrect statement.

And:

Several high-ranking Democrat officials - at the state gubernatorial level - are on video stating that any and every time they requested the federal government for help, the Trump administration delivered.

And you must be unaware that this is a pathogen for which the survival rate is over 99%, and that numbers for deaths were wildly inflated, and that both here and abroad, many of the "dead from Covid-19" were elderly and/or had co-morbidities.
I hate the way these leftists spin and lie. It's disgusting! Trump did not suggest that anyone ingest bleach or any other cleansing chemicals into their body. Such liars these Trump haters are and they keep on repeating the same old lies over and over again even though he is not even president anymore. They are never going to get over their TDS!

Old 10-06-2021, 08:54 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Regardless of how bad Biden's approval rating gets among African-Americans, I doubt it will ever get as bad as Donald Trump's 11% LMAO.
Why would a billionaire care about the black vote?

Trump actually tried to address black on black crime with law enforcement and implemented the black platinum plan before leaving office.

All Biden did was give us blacks a holiday. Another long federal holiday weekend we use to shoot each other up.

Old 10-06-2021, 11:02 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I hate the way these leftists spin and lie. It's disgusting! Trump did not suggest that anyone ingest bleach or any other cleansing chemicals into their body. Such liars these Trump haters are and they keep on repeating the same old lies over and over again even though he is not even president anymore. They are never going to get over their TDS!
Leftists tend not to use the logic and reasoning most intelligent, thinking folks are accustomed to. The poster I've been talking to here may not be that way - I don't know. But many people who are leftist/liberal play by an altogether different set of rules. This is why talking to them can be so confusing and frustrating, because theirs is an amorphous set of rules and values. But once one understands that, they're easy to converse and to prove wrong.

Facts, facts, and more facts. They need to be thrown at leftists and liberals mercilessly - not out of hurtfulness or animosity or hostility, but because truth is what matters (even though perception does tend to become reality in the eyes of many people as many if not most lack both the time to research and the willingness to be rational and to leave ideology in a lower plane than the quest for facts).

Old 10-07-2021, 05:28 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016, and 12% in 2020...a 50% increase.

If that trend continues, the Dem party is toast. LMAO indeed
But, Biden got enough old white Boomers to negate the gains he made with every minority group. Funny, that my Democrat infatuated gf thought I would vote for Biden because he was a supposed Moderate. I told her why the hel would I vote for a Segregationist who locked up 100s of thousands of people over minor drug offenses
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies