Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2021, 05:38 PM

19,797 posts, read 9,331,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Remember when Langan suggested that the U.S. allow gorillas to "immigrate" to the U.S. as opposed to Africans because the gorillas were just as smart if not smarter than Africans?

LMAO

Good times.
I looked it up and could not find ANYTHING about him saying any such thing. Do you have a link or a source?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2021, 05:47 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I looked it up and could not find ANYTHING about him saying any such thing. Do you have a link or a source?
Directly from Heinrich Himmler's Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ctmu...6431914622486/

Old 10-03-2021, 05:54 PM

19,797 posts, read 9,331,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Directly from Heinrich Himmler's Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ctmu...6431914622486/
WOW!! I honestly did not believe this that he actually would have said that, but I was obviously wrong.

Old 10-03-2021, 05:58 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
Albert Einstein: The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Old 10-03-2021, 06:00 PM

18,547 posts, read 15,572,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
How does that saying go, "There's fine line between genius and insanity!"
Yes, a person can score very high on an IQ test and also have mental health problems at the same time. In this case, paranoia perhaps?

Old 10-03-2021, 06:04 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Yes, a person can score very high on an IQ test and also have mental health problems at the same time. In this case, paranoia perhaps?
I took an IQ test in high school. They reminded us that the test only measures what the people who wrote it thinks you should know. You can be an expert in one subject and do poorly on the test.

Old 10-03-2021, 06:06 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,216,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Albert Einstein: The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits
Einstein also said this:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."

Old 10-03-2021, 06:11 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
WOW!! I honestly did not believe this that he actually would have said that, but I was obviously wrong.
He's had a huge alt-right fan base for years.

You should read all his other manifestos. They're a riot.

Another favorite -

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were an attempt by Obama (even though they started under Baby Bush) to import “fake refugees’” to replace America’s white population.

Old 10-03-2021, 07:00 PM

5,728 posts, read 3,249,287 times
Lets start with you!
Actually when you are elderly, I hope someone pushes you off a cliff because you will be 'useless' at that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
If I was an elite I would have let the virus spread unchecked and remove a lot of the elderly from the tax burdens...it takes a lot of money to provide food, medical care, and housing to people in nursing homes. We could have killed off mostly useless eaters within the global population reducing the burden on social programs.

If there are elites pulling the strings from above their motive is elusive to me. The only hint I got from them was the "great reset" leak from the world economic forum. Also why attack and villianize suburban white culture? What is gained by that? They just want to disarm us as their first objective?

He makes a good point...rather than wanting us to be more intelligent it seems like the elites want to dumb us down and they constantly insult our intelligence. Compliance is more important to them. The only thing that separates us from them is money. They are not more intelligent. They share the same DNA as everybody else.

I'm glad I read the whole thing and didn't stop at his grammatical error "an sociopathic oligarch.". This is a great piece. Part of me wouldn't care if China stream rolled over the western world because I don't feel our elites are worthy of the power they have. It doesn't seem to me like they are trying to elevate humanity.

Old 10-03-2021, 07:10 PM

19,012 posts, read 27,562,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
He is speculating, until there is verifiable proof it is all speculation. Is it conceivable? , yes as conspiracy and evil is real in the world however even though he might have a high IQ it doesn't make him correct, even the most brilliant minds in history have been wrong sometimes.

Now for some critical thinking, ask yourself if this plot was true how would the "elite" fair through it with the world spun into chaos , probably war, and the people rising and hanging those responsible? With the 2nd amendment, there would be no place for those responsible to hide at least in the U.S.A which why it is critical to keep it. The diabolical responsible for a supposed plan, would have to have a loyal world army at their disposal to protect them from the wrath of the people. Not to mention any economic power these elite had would be gone as the world goes into chaos.

I'm just not feeling it, I don't think it is some diabolical Dr Evil plan to take over the world. What I do believe is China had a hand in it for their benefit and as you can see the world let them off because no country seems willing to call them out on it, well there was one leader but he was demonized by the left and the media and the U.N and now we have Biden & company bending the knee to China.

COVID status has been silent in China recently, wonder why that is.

Read up on the three thousand years King Solomon plan.
That's IF you can find any information on it, if you do not speak several languages. As it is the sacred hush-hush in the US. Good luck.
Also, ask yourself another question. Why there is so much push towards AI and mind transfer into digital media?
Why there is so much push towards robotics and androids?

As they know well enough that death does not care if you were Elit or not. But, at least they try to cheat even Death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies