Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2021, 08:08 PM

13,584 posts, read 21,356,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
The problem with the above is that you stated that Biden personally made those decisions. Do you really believe that?

I don't.
no I don't but he is prez so therefore it falls on him regardless.

Someone should get copies of that CRT literature being brought into schools and see what it says and make it widely public by the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2021, 08:29 PM

57,073 posts, read 26,024,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
it's not.

what do you propose the parents are upset about? too little math? lunch breaks too long?

get real.
I don’t know maybe you can explain the details, do they want to eliminate the civil rights movement from history classes.

Old 10-06-2021, 08:38 PM

23,841 posts, read 14,963,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
More incoherent ramblings from the left.
Nothing ever changes .It’s the same people just different faces.

Old 10-06-2021, 09:51 PM

2,450 posts, read 967,109 times
We are seeing what a radical piece of crap Garland really is. That aww shucks farm boy attitude was all an act to get on the court so he could push his radical agenda. Cocaine Mitch did this country a real service by blocking this bastard from getting on the Supreme Court. Every normal American owes Cocaine Mitch their gratitude.

Old 10-06-2021, 10:47 PM

18,556 posts, read 7,326,819 times
Quote:
it's not.

what do you propose the parents are upset about? too little math? lunch breaks too long?
Well, there's also transpanderism.

Old 10-06-2021, 10:55 PM

185 posts, read 89,217 times
Quote:
The problem with the above is that you stated that Biden personally made those decisions. Do you really believe that?

I don't.
Well, potato joe is certainty not doing anything to stop those decisions, so therefore he obviously doesn't see a problem with it. This whole "administration" is one big crap fest on America.
He's literally letting the people in his cabinet call concerning parents speaking out as "domestic terrorists". What kind of utter BS is that?? And what happened to his "unity" campaign he was running on? Right, it was all a big fat lie.
The only "unity" he was speaking of is unite the party and do what their side says, or they'll ruin your life.

I bet the libs and Never-Trumpers who voted for these slimebags are just giddy with excitement as the country plummets deeper and deeper into more disarray.

But hey, at least there aren't anymore "mean tweets", right?

Last edited by ASWD; 10-07-2021 at 12:07 AM..

Old 10-06-2021, 11:00 PM

18,556 posts, read 7,326,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Wrong on all counts.

There were threats, telling a person we know where you live and we are coming for you is certainly a threat.
Where's your link to that? I think you're misrepresenting the quote.

Quote:
The DOJ investigates threats to teachers and students and others like election workers.
It's illegal for the DOJ to investigate threats against teachers or students.
Quote:
No idea where you get protection of parents under Title VII or Equal Protection Clause, they can voice their opinions at the public meetings, they don't get to shout over other people and threaten representatives like teachers and nurses.
Wow -- you're on another planet. The schools are violating Title VII and the EPC in regard to their interactions with the students, not the parents.
Quote:
The National School Board Association sent a letter to Biden asking for intervention.
Yes, I read the thread. It sounds like an illegal conspiracy to deprive the parents of their civil rights.

Old 10-07-2021, 01:59 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,415,671 times
So.......

Attacking citizens, burning down their livelihoods, burning down police stations, murdering cops is of no concern to the FBI. But opposing the agendas of a local school board gets their full attention.

If you don't see this as an egregious example of Federal overreach and authoritarian silencing of dissent, you either are shockingly ignorant or you too wish to see those who hold views of which you disagree silenced via force.

Old 10-07-2021, 02:04 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,415,671 times
Quote:
is this lunacy supposed to serve as an analogy with the OP topic, or is it just random babbling?

in either case, it makes no sense whatsoever.
What it is is the poster wishing to end discussion by crying racist.

Old 10-07-2021, 06:07 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,771,780 times
Quote:

I don't.
"The buck stops with me" -Joe Biden-

Respondeat Superior - his employee, his responsibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies