Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2021, 06:54 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times

Advertisements

What is with these picks by this administration ? How can the DA pick, Rachael Rollins ,for Massachusetts be defended ? Same with the director of the Bureau of Land Management, Tracy Stone-Manning ?

Normally Cruz get's on my nerves, he just seems to like to hear himself talk a bit too much, but he's calling out some good things here.

https://youtu.be/La7ZJ6k_XEg

It's unreal that MA's top cop pushes to decline charging criminals for the following things.

https://rollins4da.com/policy/charges-to-be-declined/

Another stellar pick , a former supporter of eco terrorism for the director of BLM. Dan Sullivan lays it out here.
https://youtu.be/SbonvWAAx_Y

A little about Tracy Stone-Manning.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...nt/8102411002/

For most of us, these picks won't effect us, although we should question how the Democrats can support individuals like this ? Isn't this administration supposed to be morally superior than the last one ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2021, 11:27 AM

2,974 posts, read 1,984,012 times
...the plan is to instill and foster as much 'chaos' as can be tolerated by the masses....because 'they' know there is a limit to what the sheep will take before the pot erupts, and that is never good for 'them'...

...that being said, a cursory look at history will show you this is nothing new, same game different players...and it always, for most, ends badly...

...i see posters spiraling out here about the state of things and wonder how many of you have a garden, some chickens maybe, attend a local church, do you even know who your neighbor is?....real wealth and security don't come from what's in your wallet it comes from community...

...if history is any guide, this will not end good for the people of the united states, and all the angry typing on a keyboard will not change what's going to transpire...put your energy elsewhere, stand strong, or don't...

Old 10-05-2021, 11:33 AM

5,742 posts, read 4,697,306 times
You thought the Dems being pro-criminal was hyperbole?

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Last summer's riots, er, I mean, "mostly peaceful protests" would have shown that to you.

Not to mention, we have a Vice-President who publicly condoned the riots and organized money to bail the rioters out of jail.

Old 10-05-2021, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
You thought the Dems being pro-criminal was hyperbole?

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Last summer's riots, er, I mean, "mostly peaceful protests" would have shown that to you.

Not to mention, we have a Vice-President who publicly condoned the riots and organized money to bail the rioters out of jail.
Good point. It's amazing we have so many that will defend them as well.

Old 10-05-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...the plan is to instill and foster as much 'chaos' as can be tolerated by the masses....because 'they' know there is a limit to what the sheep will take before the pot erupts, and that is never good for 'them'...

...that being said, a cursory look at history will show you this is nothing new, same game different players...and it always, for most, ends badly...

...i see posters spiraling out here about the state of things and wonder how many of you have a garden, some chickens maybe, attend a local church, do you even know who your neighbor is?....real wealth and security don't come from what's in your wallet it comes from community...

...if history is any guide, this will not end good for the people of the united states, and all the angry typing on a keyboard will not change what's going to transpire...put your energy elsewhere, stand strong, or don't...
I really try not to buy into conspiracy theories, like Soro's is trying to control the world for example. Although, with the train wreck of an administration we currently have, it almost does seem like they are seeing how far they can push things.

Old 10-05-2021, 11:41 AM

4,511 posts, read 5,052,966 times
How about the democrat Attorney General of Illinois ? Just last week, there was a shooting in a neighborhood, caught on video by the police showing one of the shooters, one person killed and no charges filed. All the people involved in the shooting invoked the 5th amendment so the AG said "Nothing I can do" and dropped it.
In a second incident, 2 teenagers got in a fight and one stabbed the other and he died, the AG " It was just a fight between two people who knew that it could get out of hand, I don't see how I can charge them".

This AG in Kim Foxx, look up her record. She has let hundreds of felons out of jail and back into society, including many of them arrested on a murder charge.
This is your democrat society at work !!

Old 10-05-2021, 11:42 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
Democrats have no respect for law and order.
More than one study has shown that prison felons registered to vote, overwhelmingly vote for democrats.
Think about it — who do democrats always defend as some type of victim and ultimately innocent — Antifa, BLM, MS13, illegal immigrants, Islamic terrorists, drug users and dealers, shoplifters, store looters, violent rioters, violent anarchists, hate crime hoaxers, etc etc etc

Old 10-05-2021, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
How about the democrat Attorney General of Illinois ? Just last week, there was a shooting in a neighborhood, caught on video by the police showing one of the shooters, one person killed and no charges filed. All the people involved in the shooting invoked the 5th amendment so the AG said "Nothing I can do" and dropped it.
In a second incident, 2 teenagers got in a fight and one stabbed the other and he died, the AG " It was just a fight between two people who knew that it could get out of hand, I don't see how I can charge them".

This AG in Kim Foxx, look up her record. She has let hundreds of felons out of jail and back into society, including many of them arrested on a murder charge.
This is your democrat society at work !!
Absolutely disgusting.

Old 10-05-2021, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Democrats have no respect for law and order.
More than one study has shown that prison felons registered to vote, overwhelmingly vote for democrats.
Think about it — who do democrats always defend as some type of victim and ultimately innocent — Antifa, BLM, MS13, illegal immigrants, Islamic terrorists, drug users and dealers, shoplifters, store looters, violent rioters, violent anarchists, hate crime hoaxers, etc etc etc
And yet, our biggest threat is white supremacists. How laughable. Seems like our biggest threat is the Democratic party, or far leftist thinking.

Old 10-05-2021, 11:49 AM

19,718 posts, read 10,121,382 times
Every major city run by Democrats has rampant crime and murders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies