Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 11:32 AM

4,901 posts, read 3,362,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
She looked fine to me, so I'd say the vaccine did its job.

Covid vaccine is no different than the influenza vaccine, you can certainly still catch the virus, but the symptoms will be less severe. I don't know why that's so hard for people to understand.
Let's see what the long term effects are before claiming victory.

The vaccines for both COVID and the flu don't work, likely because corona viruses in general mutate too quickly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2021, 11:49 AM

8,244 posts, read 3,495,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
You're letting your frustration go to far... I get it but...

Convincing them isn't going to happen. They already took the shot so they have to defend it at all costs. Simple human behavior.

We didn't even need to wait for them to switch the narrative. The minute they said it was like the cold/flu, the first thought was that we'd never get rid of it (and I take the flu shot every year). I told friends and family that they would have to take yearly shots back in late March and April 2021. Turns out I was wrong and it's every 6 months.

It really is impossible to convince most people that they may have been fooled.
Most people I know have gotten the shots. I know of two people who have heart damage since getting the shots. She was telling me that she and her brother both ended up with heart damage. She got the shots because she was tired of all the masks and mandates and wanted it to be over. She regrets the shots now.

Old 10-13-2021, 08:37 PM

15,094 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
She looked fine to me, so I'd say the vaccine did its job.

Covid vaccine is no different than the influenza vaccine, you can certainly still catch the virus, but the symptoms will be less severe. I don't know why that's so hard for people to understand.
Nobody is having a hard time understanding, except maybe you, since your claim that the Covid “vaccine” is no different than the influenza vaccine is so untrue, it’s beyond the term false. The fact is, they have NOTHING whatsoever in common, other than the misuse of the label “vaccine” given the Covid mRNA gene therapy, which is not a vaccine.

Another important difference is that the Covid “vaccines” have caused more deaths and injuries than all other vaccines over the past 30 years combined, which is obvious evidence of their significant differences.

Old 10-13-2021, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Sounds like he contracted covid from someone several days before getting the vaccine (it takes that long to show symptoms), so it didn't really do him any good.
Sure, just a big coincidence.

Pay no attention to the fact that the mRNA “vaccine” introduces genetic instructions into the body’s cells to produce spike proteins ... which we now understand is the toxic component of the Covid virus causing the symptoms and doing all the damage attributed to Covid infections?

I’m at a complete loss as to understand how anyone could be so dense as to not see the obvious connections between an injection that converts the human body into a toxin factory, and the subsequent illness suffered after being injected.

It’s total mass psychosis

Old 10-13-2021, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Most people I know have gotten the shots. I know of two people who have heart damage since getting the shots. She was telling me that she and her brother both ended up with heart damage. She got the shots because she was tired of all the masks and mandates and wanted it to be over. She regrets the shots now.
Sadly, just about everyone who has been “vaccinated” has either immediate, or long term heart damage. One of the world’s leading cardiologists estimates that most will suffer right side heart failure within two years, due to the cardiovascular damage caused by the spike proteins being generated throughout the body.

Then there is the issue of blood damage .... microscopic analysis of the blood of the vaccinated compared to healthy blood samples is truly horrifying.... when they say a picture is worth a thousand words, no better example is the microscopic picture of the blood of the vaccinated. The damage is so severe, it’s enough to make you cry like a baby.

Old 10-14-2021, 01:49 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,060,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Hang on -- I thought kids didn't get COVID.
Don’t know where you heard that. Or if you are purposely misspeaking. Kids get COVID all the time but their chances of dying are far far less than older adults.

Old 10-14-2021, 02:07 AM

7,369 posts, read 3,533,397 times
I know quite a few religious mask wearing liberals who got Covid. I know very very obese people who got Covid really bad and lived. I know immune compromised people who were in a room with Covid positive people for hours and didn’t get it. How lucky they were, but how did they not get it? Anecdotal, but maybe all the theater is just theater and getting the virus is just a crapshoot

Old 10-17-2021, 07:08 AM

120 posts, read 131,727 times
Unhappy Depopulation and mind control

Check out China, the US is heading in that direction. The jab is killing people and fear is driving people to get it. My God giving this to children as young as 5 is insane! Biden looks like a simulation and look at Harris, that video of her was weird. They want complete control of our bank accounts and what we do with our bodies. I am fearful and actually freaked out by what I am seeing. It feels like we are in a futuristic movie and it is hard for anyone to believe what is going on. They (Fauci,Gates, the governments) have been planning this for along time and I am hoping that people are saying hell no. That's all we can do. Seniors are retiring and collecting there social security while they can, who knows anymore. I know that's what I did. I have no idea on how the people who are refusing the jab are able to support their families but I salute them. We all need to stand up and say no. TV is only telling you what they are allowed to tell you. Look further, there is a lot of info and proof out there. People have become so complacent to what is happening. They cannot see that we are being lied too. There are medications out there that can save you if you did contact Covid and they aren't using them? Why? The answer is obvious. We are heading into the New Normal.....no thank you

Old 10-17-2021, 09:00 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecup View Post
Check out China, the US is heading in that direction. The jab is killing people and fear is driving people to get it. My God giving this to children as young as 5 is insane! Biden looks like a simulation and look at Harris, that video of her was weird. They want complete control of our bank accounts and what we do with our bodies. I am fearful and actually freaked out by what I am seeing. It feels like we are in a futuristic movie and it is hard for anyone to believe what is going on. They (Fauci,Gates, the governments) have been planning this for along time and I am hoping that people are saying hell no. That's all we can do. Seniors are retiring and collecting there social security while they can, who knows anymore. I know that's what I did. I have no idea on how the people who are refusing the jab are able to support their families but I salute them. We all need to stand up and say no. TV is only telling you what they are allowed to tell you. Look further, there is a lot of info and proof out there. People have become so complacent to what is happening. They cannot see that we are being lied too. There are medications out there that can save you if you did contact Covid and they aren't using them? Why? The answer is obvious. We are heading into the New Normal.....no thank you
The mind control for more than half the population was accomplished decades ago though perverse public "education" indoctrination. That's where this train wreck we are living came from and why it's anybody's guess whether any remaining hope to salvage any sizeable portion of our founders' vision is even rational.

Just two short years ago we were back on the right track - we thought - after many years of slip-sliding away. Little did we know that the massive army of our domestic enemies had sabotaged the bridge to sanity and economic stability ahead. The bridge that our life experience told us we could always count on. We'll never again assume or take for granted that a full lifetime of peace, prosperity, stability, and sanity means a damn thing about what lurks just around the next corner....if we let it.

Old 10-17-2021, 09:11 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Sure, just a big coincidence.

Pay no attention to the fact that the mRNA “vaccine” introduces genetic instructions into the body’s cells to produce spike proteins ... which we now understand is the toxic component of the Covid virus causing the symptoms and doing all the damage attributed to Covid infections?

I’m at a complete loss as to understand how anyone could be so dense as to not see the obvious connections between an injection that converts the human body into a toxin factory, and the subsequent illness suffered after being injected.

It’s total mass psychosis
Indeed it is....putting us all at grave risk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies