Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 04:58 AM

19,013 posts, read 14,188,739 times

Advertisements

.. .. .. and now the UK has some "bad" news for the Vaxxed .. .. ..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-age-group-30/
"The latest numbers from the UK reveal the covid infection rates among the vaccinated now exceed the unvaxxed in every age group over 30."
D'OH.

Old 10-11-2021, 06:03 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Do you have any reputably sourced evidence for this ridiculous claim?
I'd believe that before I believed that these "vaccines" do anything to help anyone but their profiteers and government tyrants.

This is a farce and a scam that could not happen in America....and leaves no doubt about the degree to which educated, freedom-loving Americans are outnumbered in their own country.

Old 10-11-2021, 06:24 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Health care workers have three special ethical responsibilities per medical ethicists.

* One is to protect the vulnerable---people who are really at risk of a disease.
* Secondly, put patient interests first. It doesn’t say, ‘put your choice first.’
*Third, they’re supposed to do no harm.

The COVID-19 vaccine requirement is like other mandates for health care workers, such as receiving a flu shot or other required vaccines.

Old 10-11-2021, 06:39 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,115,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Health care workers have three special ethical responsibilities per medical ethicists.

* One is to protect the vulnerable---people who are really at risk of a disease.
* Secondly, put patient interests first. It doesn’t say, ‘put your choice first.’
*Third, they’re supposed to do no harm.

The COVID-19 vaccine requirement is like other mandates for health care workers, such as receiving a flu shot or other required vaccines.
Excluding the flu shot, which is of questionable utility, other well known vaccines at least provide sterilizing immunity, unlike these vaccines.

An unvaccinated health care worker is no more of a risk to their patients than a vaccinated health care worker.

Old 10-11-2021, 07:46 AM

2,335 posts, read 814,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Excluding the flu shot, which is of questionable utility, other well known vaccines at least provide sterilizing immunity, unlike these vaccines.

An unvaccinated health care worker is no more of a risk to their patients than a vaccinated health care worker.
This seems to be a mental block with the cult. They can't seem to wrap their brains around your concluding comment, and instead use ridiculous rationale like this is what they always do. I would hope at some point some critical thinking skills would kick in and some of these people could think outside the box. But maybe I'm giving them too much credit as the brainwashing seems to be too powerful.

Old 10-11-2021, 07:57 AM

16,910 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
I'd believe that before I believed that these "vaccines" do anything to help anyone but their profiteers and government tyrants.

This is a farce and a scam that could not happen in America....and leaves no doubt about the degree to which educated, freedom-loving Americans are outnumbered in their own country.
I guess that’s a “no.”
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 10-11-2021, 10:32 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I guess that’s a “no.”
It isn't anything but what I said. I didn't make the claim, but simply said that given the well-documented harm this COVID "vaccine" does in multiple other ways, it's more believable than the claims of any net concrete and tangible benefits gained by taking it.

This "vaccine" is snake oil that kills....and those responsible for implementing mandates to accept it or join the ranks of the homeless and hungry are criminally sociopathic and irresponsible. These mandates could not happen in the country of educated and civically involved citizens we once were.

Old 10-11-2021, 01:15 PM

334 posts, read 188,188 times
I think this retired nurse put it perfectly...!!!

Old 10-11-2021, 02:01 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post

^^^ False. Vaccinated people are not just as likely to spread the COVID-19 virus as unvaccinated people. This has become a common talking point among those antagonistic toward our coronavirus vaccines. It is wrong.

Vaccines provide the best protection against infection. And if someone isn’t infected, they can’t spread the coronavirus. It’s truly that simple. To spread the coronavirus, you have to have the coronavirus. And vaccinated people are far less likely to have the coronavirus—period.

Old 10-11-2021, 02:53 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,115,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
^^^ False. Vaccinated people are not just as likely to spread the COVID-19 virus as unvaccinated people. This has become a common talking point among those antagonistic toward our coronavirus vaccines. It is wrong.

Vaccines provide the best protection against infection. And if someone isn’t infected, they can’t spread the coronavirus. It’s truly that simple. To spread the coronavirus, you have to have the coronavirus. And vaccinated people are far less likely to have the coronavirus—period.
Let me guess, you heard all that garbage from the CDC? Well they’re wrong and/or lied. Vaccinated people are not “far less likely” to become infected. According to Israel the efficacy of Pfizer is 39% at preventing infection and that’s on the high end due to differences in testing requirements for vaccinated vs unvaccinated. A large COVID outbreak at a Texas prison where all inmates were tested regardless of symptoms or vaccination status revealed these vaccines were just 20% effective.

Is that “far less” likely? 20% ? How cute you believe them though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies