Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2021, 08:31 AM

4,231 posts, read 2,418,893 times

Advertisements

https://www.yahoo.com/news/largest-h...184028588.html

Quote:
"We want to send a message to everybody in the country: Don't buy sex in Ohio," he said.
Quote:
Mark Jessie, a councilman running for reelection Nov. 2 in Elyria, Ohio, a city roughly 30 miles outside Cleveland, was picked up in the sting.

"I'm taking this very seriously and realize it's an enormous mistake," he told The Columbus Dispatch, part of the USA TODAY Network, on Monday. Jessie said he sought sex from someone he thought was selling it on a website.

When officers arrested him, he said, "there was an immediate feeling of wanting to throw up and an immediate feeling of facing the consequences with my family and friends."
Quote:
"This is the beginning and not the end, and I think we have so much work to do across the state," she said.
The "human trafficking/sex trafficking" hysteria and moral panic has reached all time highs, and will only intensify for the foreseeable future. The vaginocracy has decided that prostitution is invariably "exploitative" (except OnlyScams and other forms of E-prostitution, which is blatant absurdity and hypocrisy), and is moving relentlessly to stamp out its existence. Nowhere is this anti-prostitution campaign more relentless and implacable than the USSA, but it will no doubt spread to the entire world. Even traditionally permissive countries (Germany, Netherlands, Thailand, Philippines) will start cracking down hard on prostitution, often labeling it as "sex/human trafficking." Expect the entire Western world to adopt the militantly feminist, anti-male "Nordic" model of prostitution within the next 5 years, and most of the rest of the world to follow within 15 years, if things continue at their current rate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2021, 02:43 PM

19,635 posts, read 9,957,843 times
A couple years ago, the cops in Florida announced they broken up a huge human trafficking ring. When the truth came out, it was prostitutes working voluntarily and all were of age.

Old 10-06-2021, 02:46 PM

2,627 posts, read 4,277,882 times
As I have heard in popular culture, pimping can already be a difficult job. Looks like the pimp's job is going to get even more difficult.

Old 10-06-2021, 02:49 PM

77,693 posts, read 59,834,099 times
They busted a place near where I live a number of years back and it was indeed human trafficking\sex trade. (Chinese ladies)

If they're cracking down on that then I have no problem, but if it's some gal making money selling favors on craigs list or whatever then I say let her decide for herself, I'm not the morality police.

Old 10-06-2021, 02:50 PM

77,693 posts, read 59,834,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemistry_Guy View Post
As I have heard in popular culture, pimping can already be a difficult job. Looks like the pimp's job is going to get even more difficult.
Will Farrell said it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4FOpeshqA8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies