Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2021, 07:57 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Here are some hints for you. The shooter is 18. The victim is 15. The 18 year old is much bigger than the 15 year old. The larger one is beating the smaller one to a pulp, easily flipping him across the room. The one doing the beating has the exact hair style as the shooter. The younger child being beaten has a different hair style.
Not according to news reports. He is in the white hoodie getting his azz kicked.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...5-6e28bb1978b4

Quote:
They say the video shows the suspect, 18-year-old Timothy Simpkins, and another student fighting. Police say the video shows Simpkins get thrown to the grown and repeatedly punched.

”That was the actual fight between Mr. Simpkins and the victim, who is in the hospital. It was right there in the classroom,” said Asst. Chief Kevin Kolbye, Arlington Police.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2021, 08:10 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Not according to news reports. He is in the white hoodie getting his azz kicked.

You believe "news" or your own eyes?

Old 10-07-2021, 08:11 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Quote:
The shooter is 18. The victim is 15. The 18 year old is much bigger than the 15 year old. The larger one is beating the smaller one to a pulp, easily flipping him across the room. The one doing the beating has the exact hair style as the shooter. The younger child being beaten has a different hair style.

Old 10-07-2021, 08:15 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Quote:
Here are some hints for you. The shooter is 18. The victim is 15. The 18 year old is much bigger than the 15 year old. The larger one is beating the smaller one to a pulp, easily flipping him across the room. The one doing the beating has the exact hair style as the shooter. The younger child being beaten has a different hair style.
From what I’ve heard the 15 year old is definitely the one beating the 18 year old and not the other way around. The 15-year old also has long hair.

I think Timothy Simpkins hair was just put up. His mother also put out a response, confirming that it was him getting beat up on camera.

Theirs also apparently video of him getting stripped down and robbed. Also apparently his father who was in his life was brutally murdered a few years back.

I still think bond is insane even with more of the backstory coming out, but apparently he’s a straight A student, at the school as well and a nerd.

The 15 year old is just physically big. Also theirs other people involved, as well. So while the 15-year old is the main person in the spotlight, their are others his age also involved.

Old 10-07-2021, 08:18 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
They both have dreadlocks, but Simpkins is closer to his head, not as full as the guy attacking him. In addition, Simpkins is 5'9" and 135 lbs. Now you tell me if the guy doing the punching looks like he's 135 lbs, or if the guy being punched looks like he's 135 lbs.

Old 10-07-2021, 08:50 PM

8,234 posts, read 3,492,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
NN, I was just going to post that having seen the video where he's getting beaten up in the classroom - I think he just snapped if this was ongoing as they've claimed. It's HIM being beaten. How bold do you have to be to just beat someone up in a classroom in front of a teacher. Kids are getting more and more vicious and they don't care where or when they behave that way.

I agree he shouldn't have been let out on bond.
That's nothing new. I was beat in front of teachers and even the principal and vice principal. That was in the 80s and the 90s. The only thing different is now there are phones that can be used to film it.

Old 10-07-2021, 10:04 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Quote:
They both have dreadlocks, but Simpkins is closer to his head, not as full as the guy attacking him. In addition, Simpkins is 5'9" and 135 lbs. Now you tell me if the guy doing the punching looks like he's 135 lbs, or if the guy being punched looks like he's 135 lbs.
To add to this, back when I was in elementary, I was best friends with two Chinese guys (I only remember this because they were unrelated and had the same name, and where both tall), one who was 5'6 and the other 5'4 in 5th grade. I was somewhere around 4'8-4'10, and the bully, attacked all 3 of us consistently and was about 4'4-4'6.

Old 10-07-2021, 10:09 PM

20,049 posts, read 20,855,965 times
Domestic terrorist. Give him the death penalty.

Old 10-07-2021, 10:28 PM

29,515 posts, read 22,653,459 times
It's a family member that is making claims that he was bullied in school, so I'll wait until the school comments about that.

His social media accounts seemed to have been taken offline, but some of the pictures they managed to get doesn't show a "sweet and lovable kid" as the family is trying to portray him as being. Typical posturing with wanna be gang handsigns, and one picture appears to show a gun in the side of his car. How many times have people been burned by believing initial accounts that later turned out to be far different from reality.

Regardless he shot a teacher and another student, so none of that has any relevance anyhow.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-bullied.html

Old 10-08-2021, 04:01 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
I'm 6'5, 280 lbs but did not get my big size until college.

My brother by the 10th grade, 15 years old was 6'4, 240 and could whoop some serious azz.

Maybe it's Texas or the sunny weather but some of these 15 year olds grow big.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies