Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2021, 03:00 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
Actually the following examples DO or can easily be manipulated to make people believe they do:

Actually ALL of these: https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-b...-united-states
Yes sir. Look how liberals redefined infrastructure. The same can be done with anything else. It amazes me how many people are happy whistling right past the graveyard. Someday they will wake up and wonder how the heck did all this happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2021, 03:05 PM

19,028 posts, read 27,592,838 times
Ha ha, no one ever whistled past the graveyard. Everyone dies. Even vaccinated and those who got booster shots, wear 6 masks and voluntary lockdown themselves. Everyone hits graveyard. Most, unfortunately, forgot that.

Old 10-06-2021, 03:06 PM

3,048 posts, read 1,151,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Ha ha, no one ever whistled past the graveyard. Everyone dies. Even vaccinated and those who got booster shots, wear 6 masks and voluntary lockdown themselves. Everyone hits graveyard. Most, unfortunately, forgot that.
Well, yes, of course, but I'm in no hurry to get there.

Old 10-06-2021, 03:18 PM

4,948 posts, read 3,053,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
the proposed IRS bank account monitoring, who is to say that your purchases and lifestyle will not be monitored in the future? We are certainly heading in that direction and people are cheering it on like it will make us healthier, reduce healthcare costs, and punish the unrighteous. Think of the children.

Now imagine Fedcoin, every purchase is recorded.
This should scare the hell out of everyone, bye bye privacy.
I would imagine the book 1984 is no longer required reading in High school, it should be.

Old 10-06-2021, 03:31 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
Thinking beyond your self/ish interest - was the question
Is someone having children that I'm required to be concerned about not also selfish?

Old 10-06-2021, 03:35 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,285,067 times
What democrats believe in changes on a weekly basis so there's no way to know for sure. For all we know they'll be the ones promoting natural medicine again in 10 years and turn on big pharma. Probably not though. This virus is endemic and they are going to milk it for another decade if they can, trying to make muzzling people up a normal part of culture. In the end money and power are what run the ruling class. Politics tends to attract Karens who love, just love, to order people around also. Most of these people aren't much good at anything else.

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/20...ikaila-spiess/

Democrats try to shame people with the "selfish" argument with catch phrases like "we are in this together" ... don't fall for it. Fight for your rights, and the right to choose in what you believe. If they were really selfless they wouldn't abort 850,000 fetuses per year. I can turn their morality right back on them and make them leave the room stomping.

Old 10-06-2021, 04:07 PM

18,547 posts, read 15,584,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
As a fully vaccinated person, I have been thinking about the bigger picture of the vaccine mandates by government and businesses.

If it is now allowable to prevent people from working, eating, shopping, traveling, getting services, etc because they have made the personal health decision to not get vaccinated, what else might be on the horizon? The following things all have an effect on society.

If a woman becomes pregnant, will it become acceptable to fire her is she does not get an abortion?

If someone carries a little extra weight, will they be banned from working, eating, shopping, traveling, getting services, etc?

If a person does not belong to the "proper" political party or religious organization, will they be banned for participating in society?

Will all people who enjoy eating meat be denied healthcare?

The issue many are missing here is once we allow government or people in powerful positions to decide what is the acceptable norms for being allowed in society, there could be no end to what will be demanded next. And for my liberal friends who will say this is crazy or conspiracy stuff, just be aware everything you claimed was crazy before has come true. Remember the "it's only going to be 2 weeks"?
There has never been an absolute right to privacy. You can be turned down for life insurance if you take or have excess medical risk and denied employment in trucking or piloting aircraft due to a number of medical conditions that make you a higher risk to other people. You can also be denied the right to participate in society if you refuse to provide certain information on government forms, such as your date of birth. The right to privacy has never been absolute, period.

Old 10-06-2021, 06:06 PM

4,389 posts, read 1,698,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I already told my friend that she will need to do food shopping for me when they require proof to enter a supermarket.

She thought I was joking.
Honestly, I would tell you to f-off and get it yourself. If I had to get a vaccine to shop for groceries, why shouldn't you? LOL

It reminds me of all the people who know i am always early somewhere, and tell me, "save me a seat!!" Uhm, no. How about you get there on time like I do?

Old 10-06-2021, 06:28 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
There has never been an absolute right to privacy. You can be turned down for life insurance if you take or have excess medical risk and denied employment in trucking or piloting aircraft due to a number of medical conditions that make you a higher risk to other people. You can also be denied the right to participate in society if you refuse to provide certain information on government forms, such as your date of birth. The right to privacy has never been absolute, period.
What you are missing is the elimination from society is growing broader by powers that be. Liberals always say it's just this or that, but in the end it's a lot more than just this or that. We are in this expanding process right now. Every dictatorship country wonders how the hell did this happen to us at some point. How about we pay attention right now rather than 50 years from now.

Old 10-06-2021, 07:37 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
With the invention and requirement of Electronic Healthcare Records, and the proposed IRS bank account monitoring, who is to say that your purchases and lifestyle will not be monitored in the future? We are certainly heading in that direction and people are cheering it on like it will make us healthier, reduce healthcare costs, and punish the unrighteous. Think of the children.
We are well on our way towards this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies